Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An interesting comment at reddit/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as its not women making the laws that wont happen, anyway after dating women 30+ in the last few weeks I can say that they would be capable of such things.

The anger toward men I found in mid 30s women its unbelievable, sometimes I get so scared that I disappear even before the bang.

Also the fact that they consider most men as work drones and feel entitled to their money and time, a good benchmark is how they treat ugly waiters during a date.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maturedj you need to take a break from all this, once go offline you will find a lot of good women.

Spemd too much time online and it's just a negative feedback loop
Agree 110%. 21 days social media/internet break.

logicallefty

Reaction score
As long as its not women making the laws that wont happen, anyway after dating women 30+ in the last few weeks I can say that they would be capable of such things.

The anger toward men I found in mid 30s women its unbelievable, sometimes I get so scared that I disappear even before the bang.

Also the fact that they consider most men as work drones and feel entitled to their money and time, a good benchmark is how they treat ugly waiters during a date.
I’ve been saying this for years, plenty of it in my post history here. Women’s looks may decrease with age but when it comes to overall personality and character of women the mid 30s is the bottom of the pit. They are so fvcked up and immature, worse than teenagers in some ways.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maturedj you need to take a break from all this, once go offline you will find a lot of good women.

This. I find that if I read too much into reddit dating posts and even some times posts on this site, I start to develop a negative outlook towards women. Is that a side effect of the red pill? I often ask myself "how can I ever trust a woman again?" There are so many posts of women cheating and taking advantage, and using men. All the while they shame men for being men while whoring themselves out.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not so sure. I deleted most social media and reduced my internet presence. It's still looking pretty rough out in the wild.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been saying this for years, plenty of it in my post history here. Women’s looks may decrease with age but when it comes to overall personality and character of women the mid 30s is the bottom of the pit. They are so fvcked up and immature, worse than teenagers in some ways.
Couldnt agree more and I would still also mention women in their 50s in the top of the plague hitparade.

In their mid 30s they get the strongest hit to their look and treatment from men while in their 50s they get the final strike and they know it...not even losers are into them at that time.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how you all tell him to take a break, then everyone comes along and basically confirms women have an eco system that revolves around themselves , lol made me laugh

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a LOT of people running around these days that want to cut the father out of the family unit, or get rid of the family altogether. I can see 50 years from now, women will be able to have children whenever they want, with or without men. The men will have no rights regarding their offspring, and the mother and the children will be cared for and raised by the state. This seems to be the direction things are going from what I can see, and is perhaps the natural end game for feminism.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a LOT of people running around these days that want to cut the father out of the family unit, or get rid of the family altogether. I can see 50 years from now, women will be able to have children whenever they want, with or without men. The men will have no rights regarding their offspring, and the mother and the children will be cared for and raised by the state. This seems to be the direction things are going from what I can see, and is perhaps the natural end game for feminism.
F*ck. I can see it too man. I mean, sperm banks are already a thing. Imagine that process in an online market place. Zero friction for women who want to be pregnant without a partner. Add to that the evolving VR industry and you have disconnected people. The world is going to be a cold place.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Luckily I believe society will collapse before that happens or any other society that hasn't embraced feminism to that extent. I swear to Christ that we'd be better off being conquered by Islam than allow things to end up that way.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
The main way to combat this would be to reduce the federal government as much as possible. You take power away from the government and feminism has no chance to succeed.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um.. no... they do want men. but the men should be like dogs. what we do in animals is keep the very few strongest males to breed and cut all the other's so they will behave. this is what is.. wanted by..... we all play into it like sheep as we fight to be one of the few.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily I believe society will collapse before that happens or any other society that hasn't embraced feminism to that extent.
Okay, let's say society collapses. Who is going to pick up the pieces? Perhaps some sort of parental central government who cares for all your needs?

The main way to combat this would be to reduce the federal government as much as possible. You take power away from the government and feminism has no chance to succeed.
True enough, but the trend appears to be about growing the federal government and its power, not shrinking it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about it, how hard would it be for a woman swiping Tinder for a date to start swiping Spermer for a sperm donation? Such sperm donors will not have any rights in any case. Of course, once a major portion of the male population are ostracized, society will collapse.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily I believe society will collapse before that happens or any other society that hasn't embraced feminism to that extent. I swear to Christ that we'd be better off being conquered by Islam than allow things to end up that way.
The ISIS recruits were largely incels that were guaranteed a wife - while the women were recruited to get a "real man". Poontang is a very powerful motivator.