Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An American guy's thoughts on European women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think it's possible to make distinctions between Italy, Italian Culture (and that of the diaspora), Italian Dudes and Italian Women.

1 item from the list of 4 above tends to be notably less amenable than the others.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all Catholic women though. There may be differences in their backgrounds and personalities when you're trying to get to know them, but they tend to be similar when you're trying to game them (i.e, - ok in their 20's, notably difficult from their 30's onward)

As Jesse states, a woman from northern Italy may be dressed fashionably and a bit shy, and their Italian-American counterpart may be loud and dressed skimpily, but they both will be more difficult than most would expect should you try to game them. A shy, classy Italian woman (should you find her in the states) will be more difficult than a similarly presented Anglo woman, and a loose Italian-American woman would be more difficult than her similarly presented Anglo counterparts (and Latina counterparts, as they tend to be sweeter and not as prone to teasing).

The common issue with them is identification, as you're not necessarily expecting them to have an Italian background if you're not in the Tri-State area or (obviously) in Italy.
I would not call Italian women difficult at all, especially not compared to Anglo women. I find that Italian women are surprisingly sheltered for the most part compared to women from other parts of Europe. I've been with some who were tighter than your average woman. However, I have noticed that both Italian and even Italian American women become surprisingly easy once they are out of their home cliques. Just have game and be bold, they are very receptive to it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think it's possible to make distinctions between Italy, Italian Culture (and that of the diaspora), Italian Dudes and Italian Women.

1 item from the list of 4 above tends to be notably less amenable than the others.
One difference I immediately noticed in my years in NYC is that guidos and Italian Americans were often drawn to fake wealth and flashy things. You'd see them at bars and clubs that were commonly referred to as "Bridge and Tunnel" spots as opposed to more higher class hole in the wall places. Compare that to the WASPs and Jews who were more in the classier venues and went for classier things.

It is hard to describe in words alone but Italian American culture, at least if we are talking NY and NJ, tends to be very surface level and concentrated on what is flashy. The flashy cars, VIP at the club, showing off, etc. Meanwhile, Anglo and Jewish culture was more subtle and deep thinking.

You see it in the women too. Anglo and Jewish women are more prone to dressing down and don't wear heaps of makeup but Italian American women take makeup to the next level.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One difference I immediately noticed in my years in NYC is that guidos and Italian Americans were often drawn to fake wealth and flashy things. You'd see them at bars and clubs that were commonly referred to as "Bridge and Tunnel" spots as opposed to more higher class hole in the wall places. Compare that to the WASPs and Jews who were more in the classier venues and went for classier things.

It is hard to describe in words alone but Italian American culture, at least if we are talking NY and NJ, tends to be very surface level and concentrated on what is flashy. The flashy cars, VIP at the club, showing off, etc. Meanwhile, Anglo and Jewish culture was more subtle and deep thinking.

You see it in the women too. Anglo and Jewish women are more prone to dressing down and don't wear heaps of makeup but Italian American women take makeup to the next level.
Lol I hate to say it, but arabs are known to be drawn to fake wealth and flashy things...

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I hate to say it, but arabs are known to be drawn to fake wealth and flashy things...
I read somewhere that a lot of Southern Italy, especially Sicily, was invaded by Arabs and they even conquered parts of it. In some instances, it looks so obvious since some Southern Italians look quite Arab. However, I cannot help but think if it is obvious in other ways too and that being culturally. Like the Arabs are known for having organized crime groups and even invented assassins (either them or the Indians). Italians have the mafia.

Then you have that showiness and the short temper that takes everything personally.

I cannot help but think if it is their Arab genes talking lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that a lot of Southern Italy, especially Sicily, was invaded by Arabs and they even conquered parts of it. In some instances, it looks so obvious since some Southern Italians look quite Arab. However, I cannot help but think if it is obvious in other ways too and that being culturally. Like the Arabs are known for having organized crime groups and even invented assassins (either them or the Indians). Italians have the mafia.

Then you have that showiness and the short temper that takes everything personally.

I cannot help but think if it is their Arab genes talking lol.
Arabs are actually known to be hospitable, sociable, laid back people. The religion (Islam) kinda provides a different image..

Lol and there's the scene from True Romance too. Classic :)