Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An American guy's thoughts on European women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dug it up but disagree with so much stuff. So off on EE and French women but really off about women in the Balkans in particular. I do agree that women from Belgium are garbage, by far amongst the worst in Europe. Calling residential Euro expert @Who Dares Win for this one.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with 90% of what he wrote, very well done for him but I would definitely decrease the beauty/friendliness score for spanish women and slightly decrease the friendliness score for baltic women compared to polish or belarussians.

He got a perfect picture of both italians and dutch too while for french women is random...you find very sweet ones and annoying ones that almost match italian ones.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with 90% of what he wrote, very well done for him but I would definitely decrease the beauty/friendliness score for spanish women and slightly decrease the friendliness score for baltic women compared to polish or belarussians.

He got a perfect picture of both italians and dutch too while for french women is random...you find very sweet ones and annoying ones that almost match italian ones.
I always heard from a French friend of mines that Northern France is kind of like Holland, culturally and genetically. Southern France is like a mix of Italy and North Africa. What he told me about French women is that if she looks really white, like say blonde with blue eyes or pale brunette, she is likely going to be quite approachable. Meanwhile, if she looks borderline ethnic (dark hair and tan), expect her to have the same traits as an Italian woman.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always heard from a French friend of mines that Northern France is kind of like Holland, culturally and genetically. Southern France is like a mix of Italy and North Africa. What he told me about French women is that if she looks really white, like say blonde with blue eyes or pale brunette, she is likely going to be quite approachable. Meanwhile, if she looks borderline ethnic (dark hair and tan), expect her to have the same traits as an Italian woman.
It's not that simple but if you want to make things very simple it can be the case.

Regarding south of france, europeans and africans are not as mixed as brazil so you can still tell one from the other in ethnics and culture.

Me personally I avoid everywhere short chubby women, for some reason they tend to be a pain in the ass regardless their ethnicity and backround.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Europeans in Eastern Europe are a good option. In Europe, Eastern Europeans have been more desired by Western men than Western European women.

I rarely ever run into Western European women in the United States.

logicallefty

Reaction score
European women are great options for American men. That is, so long as you keep them in Europe. Once they touch American soil the clock starts ticking for them to be come Americanized. Eventually, they will become just like any other American born H0. I've never actually dated a women from Europe or any foreign country, but I've seen this happen to guys I know.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European women are great options for American men. That is, so long as you keep them in Europe. Once they touch American soil the clock starts ticking for them to be come Americanized. Eventually, they will become just like any other American born H0. I've never actually dated a women from Europe or any foreign country, but I've seen this happen to guys I know.
TBH depends so much on the country. Western Euro women are much worse than American women tbh.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
France (at least White French; a lot of non-Whites from the colonies have been moving there) is really a melding of 2 ethnic groups - the Germanics (i.e., the eponymous Franks, the Burgundians & the Belgians) and the Gaulic Celts - with a smattering of the imperial ethnicities of the Romans & the Normans (i.e., Vikings), and a few outliers like the Basque and some osmosis from the Spanish, Italians & Britons. The rough dividing line is from the Northwest to the Southeast.

Last edited:
Reaction score
France is on my radar to go next. I’m really interested in going to Avignon and Marseille. I can trace ancestry to Normandy as well so I’m interested in that part too.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends who you are. For me, I prefer ALL European women over ALL American women. I was raised around Continental European culture. It values what I bring to the table(very broad range of interests in culture, society etc) more than American women do(dull humor, small talk, pop culture references). Lack of commonality and ability to enjoy stupid conversation was literally the #1 problem I had with dating. I have to dumb myself down with alcohol to talk to most American women, including the most educated. Just the fact that i can have an interesting conversation with European women makes them superior for me. I never would have made it to this site if I grew up there because I would have already had a lot in common with them and romance would have flowed naturally.
This is textbook grass is greener on the other side mentality lol. I am around a ton of European women these days and they are literally no different than American women. Maybe Polish and Hungarian women are what you describe but Western European women are narcissistic, shallow, and even worse in terms of needing validation than American women. They are not cultured at all these days and Europe is kind of a dump now, it will collapse before the US does.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is textbook grass is greener on the other side mentality lol. I am around a ton of European women these days and they are literally no different than American women. Maybe Polish and Hungarian women are what you describe but Western European women are narcissistic, shallow, and even worse in terms of needing validation than American women. They are not cultured at all these days and Europe is kind of a dump now, it will collapse before the US does.
Agree with all of this. Any differences between a Western European woman and the native born United States in a United States metro area will be minimal.

Western European women in Western Europe aren't good either. The author was really down on Italian women, who I don't think are as bad as the writer of that article thinks. With that said, I would rather an Eastern European woman in Eastern Europe than an Italian woman in Italy.

I have heard Iceland is a good place to get your penis wet. Prior to the pandemic, Icelandic women had the reputation of being sex positive feminists. They will put out.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dug it up but disagree with so much stuff. So off on EE and French women but really off about women in the Balkans in particular. I do agree that women from Belgium are garbage, by far amongst the worst in Europe. Calling residential Euro expert @Who Dares Win for this one.

italian women are actually good looking , especially those from the south ( like Napoli for example )

Spanish women are not that good looking . Kinda at the same level with the French . Most of them are quite fat

Portuguese women are better looking

Dutch women are also quite good looking . I would say one of the best looking that west of Europe has to give

Nordic women , except for Norwegian are quite ugly . Especially the danish ones

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all of this. Any differences between a Western European woman and the native born United States in a United States metro area will be minimal.

Western European women in Western Europe aren't good either. The author was really down on Italian women, who I don't think are as bad as the writer of that article thinks. With that said, I would rather an Eastern European woman in Eastern Europe than an Italian woman in Italy.

I have heard Iceland is a good place to get your penis wet. Prior to the pandemic, Icelandic women had the reputation of being sex positive feminists. They will put out.
Northern Italian women can be quite classy and cool but Southern Italian women are trash, case in point, just go to New York or Jersey. The worst of all Western European women do seem to come from Central Europe and places like Belgium, Austria, and Switzerland. I find that the guys in these places are also quite passive-aggressive, confrontational, rude, and tough to get along with. By far some of the most smug people to ever work with or associate with.

Unfortunately, these are the people with money to travel around everywhere.

Something I legit do not get with Europeans is how many freaking holidays do they get? It seems like all they do is travel all the time and they barely do any work at all. Their culture seems quite lazy compared to Asia which makes sense as to why one continent is gaining and the other declining.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northern Italian women can be quite classy and cool but Southern Italian women are trash, case in point, just go to New York or Jersey.
The article was far more critical of Southern Italians than Northern Italians.

In New York and New Jersey, most of the Italian-Americans trace their ancestry back to Southern Italians. A lot of Italians came to the USA between 1850-1950. More of them were Southern Italian than Northern Italian. Northern Italians are lighter skinned and often blonde. Southern Italians have dark hair and dark eyes. Very Mediterranean looking.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In New York and New Jersey, most of the Italian-Americans trace their ancestry back to Southern Italians. A lot of Italians came to the USA between 1850-1950. More of them were Southern Italian than Northern Italian. Northern Italians are lighter skinned and often blonde. Southern Italians have dark hair and dark eyes. Very Mediterranean looking.
I've noticed this so much about Italians where all of the crazy ones are the ones that look very ethnic/Middle Eastern while the cool ones look no different than the average white. This is particularly true about Italian women from my observations. The ones who are natural blondes, you cannot tell them apart from a typical white girl based on behavior even. Yet the dark haired tanned skin ones seem to be way more insecure and toxic.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Man … there is a big difference between southern Italians ( Napoli , etc ) and Sicilians

second of all , the women from the south ( not Sicily ) are quite hot from there . And the guys looks maxing is something unmatched by anyone

have No idea from where you guys take info , but for sure not by going there

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Italy many times and I think its overrated for its beauty. The men looksmax equally but the one place that takes the cake is Australia. Most Italian men I have seen tend to be on the shorter end and they rely on spam approaching to get women. However, I will say that the Northern Italians can be pretty chill people and cool to hang out with. All the good looking Italians I met were from the North.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Italy many times and I think its overrated for its beauty. The men looksmax equally but the one place that takes the cake is Australia. Most Italian men I have seen tend to be on the shorter end and they rely on spam approaching to get women. However, I will say that the Northern Italians can be pretty chill people and cool to hang out with. All the good looking Italians I met were from the North.
depends where you go , Milano and napoli are the places in Italy both for men and women . Anything else is not at the same level ( but this is the same for any country )

Rome is a sh1thole for example

in Spain , if you look for locals they are mainly in Barcelona and Sevilla .Both men and women are good looking

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have seen and noted is that Western European women in general are much more closed off to ONS and flings than American and Anglo women are. They seem to size you up a lot and they tend to plot more, thinking they can lead you on. I attribute this to them having inflated egos when they come to the US because of how much Americans pedestalize Europeans.