"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

An AFC getting chick

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Well, this AFC friend of mine has got a gurl recently. He basically goes for anything and everything (not ugly gurls tho) and falls in love eventually. Now he has got this chick...the last time he talked to her over the phone it was for 2.5 hours. then they set up a date for a movie n he kinda hung-out with her after the movie for another 1 hour or so. Then she drove him home and gave him all sorts of signals that she might stay back at his place. But she eventually cancelled that idea saying that she was "feeling tired". But he hugged her n kissed her on the chick to say goodbye. I *think* he's getting closer to get inside her pants.

He doesn't know a jack-$hit about DJ-ing. My question is why he's getting this chick?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
Do you really think that AFC's can't get chicks? If only DJ could seduce woman, then most of the women were lesbians.

Maybe your just jealous.
 

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Slimijs
Do you really think that AFC's can't get chicks? If only DJ could seduce woman, then most of the women were lesbians.

Maybe your just jealous.
I am surprised more than anything else.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I could have had a girlfriend while I was an AFC. In high school, a girl asked me out. That never happens anymore and I find it funny that I rejected her, typical AFC move since I had a lust for another girl, but I couldn't even talk to her!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
could be "lucky" could be that she has no one now and this "is the best she can get" - he is still an AFC and even AFCs get chicks.. but they're getting the ones that 1. no one else wants at the time 2. very bored and very single.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Alot of AFC's are happily married (think about that....) ;)
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
She may not realize he is an AFC. I know alot of guys who act like a Don Juan when they don't like a girl. In turn, the girl eventually has an attraction for them because they were acting like themselves. But, since they rarely ever get girls, they start to like her and start trying to impress her. Overall, they start turning into an AFC. Then the relationship ends within a month. I know this first hand as it happened to me about a year and a half ago.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Hehehehehe...

The mighty DJ getting run over by an AFC. Naw ain't that a real shame?

Well, if he is banging her, or soon will be, it seems he is doing something right, ain' it?

Try to analyze that with that DJ brain of yours.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
There no such thing as "happily married " for an AFC.

If women only went for DJs the human race would be dead already. Alas, it is dying slowly due to AFCism.

:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
well... who said that life is fair?

Anyway, to cheer u up, try to think that DJs get HIGHER QUALITY women... ;)
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
girls are not only attracted to personality....yea it is the one trait that plays the most important role and the easiest to change. however if the other guy is the biggest *****, but hes still good looking or is popular or has a lot of power and influence over other people (not necessarly on women) then he can still get women anyday....

maybe hes a pvssy but he might still be smart creative, romantic..... who knows.... theres a lot many more ways than playing hard to get, indifferent and being ****y and funny to get a girl.
 
Top