MacdaddyJr
Don Juan
I have a question, I've run into an interesting situation with a girl (I'll call her Z). Z saw me flirting with a lot of girls , she got jealous cause I didn't pay attention to her. Now Z thinks I'm a player and is constantly joking around saying that I'm so hot or whatever(sarcastically). I tell her "I know" Z continues with doing that now with her friend except she doesn't complement me. Z saw this other girl try to kiss me in class and got in the way. BUt then she started acting all sarcastic("Your so hot! I love you!") again much later. She laughs her brains out and she thinks I like her. At first she said that she had a boyfriend and that he wouldn't like me. She offered this information to me (sounds to me like she wanted to sound unattainable so I would go after her). I didn't care if she had a boyfriend(this was three weeks ago), I was too busy with the other girls.
Now she lets me hear she's not with him while talking to a friend. she always wants to touch me, hold hands. Is this a game to make a fool out of me or is she for real? Things contridict themselves. Does she want me to chase her? Her friend says she likes me but I don't know her and it could be a ploy. She sounds too fake. She's very cute but this is too complicating. What should I do and say to her while protecting my ego without looking stupid if it is a game? ANYONE with a similar situation before?
Yes this whole thing is immature of her but I want to know if she likes me or not. It's bothering me and if she doesn't like me then she needs to stop doing what she's doing.
Now she lets me hear she's not with him while talking to a friend. she always wants to touch me, hold hands. Is this a game to make a fool out of me or is she for real? Things contridict themselves. Does she want me to chase her? Her friend says she likes me but I don't know her and it could be a ploy. She sounds too fake. She's very cute but this is too complicating. What should I do and say to her while protecting my ego without looking stupid if it is a game? ANYONE with a similar situation before?
Yes this whole thing is immature of her but I want to know if she likes me or not. It's bothering me and if she doesn't like me then she needs to stop doing what she's doing.