Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Amway"

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
Why was it unacceptable? Because you wanted to get only acceptable messages from people who would say you are doing good, and amway is a right thing to do?
I believe what our good friend here is trying to say is that when someone is being retarded and ignorant, it's unacceptable to tell them they are being retarded and ignorant.

Instead, we must respect their delicate, sensitive feelings. We must hug them and speak softly to them and wipe the tears from their cheeks with little lace doilies. Then, we must put their heads on our shoulders and sing "Lean On Me" to them.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
You guys mentioned that they get paid to lie etc.... but then are all these people practically LIVING A LIE?
Duh. Yes, they ARE living a lie, and they are trying to sell you false hopes in order to get you to sign up, because when you sign up, they get more money.

And your friend simply found some suckers who signed up, and are now signing more people up.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
1. where are you going to get the products?

2. Can you beat Wal-mart's prices* and still make a profit?

*=Including shipping? Chances are, you're not going to stock all of the products yourself, so people are going to need it delivered. Can you pay for that and still make a profit?

If you have a supplier and can beat Wal-mart, GO FOR IT! If not, then don't.
Buying wholesale is cheaper. Hell, you could even buy bulk shirts at Wal-Mart, make screen prints for them, and sell them for much higher prices, and voila, you got a business.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so? ...

Originally posted by MetalFortress
And your friend simply found some suckers who signed up, and are now signing more people up.
Regardless, he IS still making the money.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Yeah, money that anybody with half a brain can easily top by running a business.
But this money will soon become passive income, THATS the difference.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
already read 2 of his books thanx. This business is a lot easiyer to GET to that passive income, and its a lot safer too.. and just for the record, Robert Kiyosaki is in FAVOUR of this whole Amway/Network 21 business thing, so i guess u just shot urself in the foot?:rolleyes:

Laterz...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's in favor of it as a training ground for people who are too scared to sell already, NOT as a way to get rich and retire early. And the good life never came easy. If Amway's promises are too good to be true, THEY ARE NOT TRUE.

And no, I didn't shoot myself in the foot. I wish someone would shoot you in the chest, though, if you don't get your sh*t together.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the only way people learn is by the bitter disapointment of their own choices.

Leave the guy be. I'm sure in a year or two, he will KNOW who was right. But the term flogging a dead horse springs to mind here.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
already read 2 of his books thanx. This business is a lot easiyer to GET to that passive income, and its a lot safer too.. and just for the record, Robert Kiyosaki is in FAVOUR of this whole Amway/Network 21 business thing, so i guess u just shot urself in the foot?:rolleyes:

Laterz...
You wanna know why?

Because Kiyosaki's book "rich dad, poor dad" became popular at first by him striking a sell account with amway/quixtar. It was actually nothing before then. So ya he owes them.

Besides why should anyone trust a man who makes up fake stories of a rich dad he had when it never existed.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
You wanna know why?

Because Kiyosaki's book "rich dad, poor dad" became popular at first by him striking a sell account with amway/quixtar. It was actually nothing before then. So ya he owes them.

Besides why should anyone trust a man who makes up fake stories of a rich dad he had when it never existed.
Finally, someone else around here who doesn't worship Kiyosaki as the second coming of Christ...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do not care how the books got popular or if Rich Dad was fake. It teaches good lessons, and it kicked off my interest in business, investing, cash flow, and making my money work for me, and prompted me to buy other books, such as those from Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, etc.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amway?

eQuitas,

my 2 cents:

Amway is a waste of your time and money.

Cut your losses and drop it.

cave dweller

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of things about Amway. More than anyone else on this board. I guarantee it. First hand experience from the other side of the coin.

What you should know

Let's just put it this way... the company is legit, which is kinda sad. Legit in the sense that this is what every other LARGE corporation on planet earth knows how to do. The difference is that the brainwashing (programming is a better term) comes in different forms, on different levels, directed at different people.

Your choices

I've studied business, economics, and wealth creation for YEARS. The truth really is that if you want to be wealthy and have control over your life, you have THREE paths:

1) Become a master programmer yourself. Be able to program people you are selling to, your employees, the people around you. You must be successful at making others believe (accept as truth) your program. Governments do this by force. Free enterprise does it through psychology.

2) Believe in the program of another, and become a master of it, working under the management of that program.

3) Master a critical skill valued by society (inventing, medicine, etc).

If you did not inherit wealth, you will never become wealthy outside of these paths without extreme luck (fantastic genetics, lottery)

The real barrier between most of us and wealth

Now, this post isn't to discourage anyone from working in sales or becoming wealthy, but I just want everyone to understand the cold truths. The majority of us were raised in the middle class and most folks are middle class because they are oblivious to these truths. Our brains have come to live by the programs they have been given. If you want to become successful in sales or become wealthy and path number three is not for you, you must deconstruct the programming you've been given. I'm working on doing so with my own sales career at the moment and it is hard as hell to remove years and years of bad programming from parents, friends, teachers, society, etc.

The bottom line

Back to the original thread topic, those who succeed with Amway are able to do so because they've successfully deconstructed their own bad programming and have made it through path number two, using the Amway program.

If you really want to experience the level of power, wealth, and freedom that only extremely wealthy people (celebrities, politicians, founders of large corporations, large-scale capitalists, etc) know of, you can only do so through path number one. That's all I can really say.

Choose to agree if you wish...

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
You're not going to find too many people that are willing to pay $9.00 for a tube of toothpaste that these MLM's sell.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
You're not going to find too many people that are willing to pay $9.00 for a tube of toothpaste that these MLM's sell.
Absolutely! How are you going to find people who agree to buy the stuff? You'd have to go and do CA everywhere for hours every day...Does it seem like some appealing gig? Or somehting that can make you rich?

Though yes, it can bring some very little money for very long hours of same CA every day...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearing things up...

Originally posted by Derek Flint
Well for one, I have about 4 of the Amway products which I got when I signed up, and I, for a guy, and VERY into all the skincare etc world, I'm kinda a health freak in a sence, and I have tried MANY of the products in the market, from the cheap sh!t, to the very expensive sh!t, and I am being 100% truthful that the Amway products that I use are worth EVERY cent that i spent on them. They gave me the results I expected for paying this price for them, and more.

Anyways... another reason that people would spend a little more buying these products, is because they are concentrated, which means that they will last you longer than the average product.. a LOT longer in some cases. At 1st when I was told that, I thought that they were talking sh!t trying to make an excuse for their high prices, but like i said, once i purchased a few of their products, I saw that it was NOT bullsh!t, and that it IS true. Instead of using a whole line of face cleanser/toner etc, I only use a drop now, and that drop gives me better results with just 1 drop. Anyways, I guess some of you here will also think I am talking sh!t right now, but I guess you will only believe once you experience it for yourselves, as I did.

Derek Flint: and just one more thing, aimed directly at the tooth paste that you mentioned... Have you tried it? no. Have you seen the size of the tube? no. Well all i can say, is that that stuff makes your teeth feel fresh, for long, and owned ANY other toothpaste out there. And the tube is like 3 times as big as a normal toothpaste tube.

All I can say, is that I am REALLY REALLY impressed with the quality of their products, which is why I am probably going to end up buying their products forever. And no, I’m not going to buy it because I was brainwashed to, I am going to buy them because their quality beats all the rest. Their products are the upper class of the market, and upper class is what I like to feel like.

RedPill: Thanx for that post, and the bottom line is, is that if you can do your part in this business successfully, you WILL get to wealth an riches, but the tricky ting is, is to be ABLE to do your part, which is NOT an easy task, but IS do-able. :up:

Laterz...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread, if nothing else, is good for a nice long laugh.

Don't ever change, aequitas... this world needs people like you to serve as bright flashing warning signs for everyone else.