Amusing Ways You Have Started Conversations With Women

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook tells a story of throwing a loaf of bread at a woman in the grocery store and telling her she should try it then proceeds to have a laugh and guide her around the grocery store to show her something. Let's hear some stories that have worked for you as far as simply amusing yourself and landing a chick.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Walking up to a chick on the dance floor that is kind of annoyed by her dance partner, like a guy being too handsy or pushy and looking at the girl and saying “Cousin! Blah blah blah (make something up) it’s been so long!”

The one time I did this it lead to several weeks of horizontal mambo, before everyone had cellphones (I wrote my number on her forearm). She caught on immediately and played along and spent the rest of the night with me. Turned out she was a lingerie model for Nordstrom back in the catalog days…

Of course for this to work, it would help if you were the same ethnicity as the target.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a $trip club one night and one of the girls dancing looked like Tawny Kitaen from the Whitesnake video's. I asked the DJ to play a Whitesnake song when she went on stage. Walked up to the stage and told her she looked like Tawny. She laughs and says "OMG did you have them play this song? Its my favorite song". We hit it off, I got her number and dated for a while.

Another one... I was at a luxury Hotel bar/lounge. The line for drinks was really long and some old guy cut in front of me and several others. I called him out and told him he needed to go to the back of the line. He wants to fight over it, and causes a scene. I remain calm, but stand my ground. He ends up embarrassed and walks away. A few minutes later he sends his daughter up with a $100 bill. I tell her apology accepted, but I refuse the money. She kept insisting, so I take the money.

The whole time there were two hot chics watching this all go down. I turned to them, held the $100 bill in the air and said "well its your lucky night ladies, drinks are on the doosh bag". I spent the next two hours hanging out with both of these girls, ended up going home with one of them. That was the only time I've ever bought drinks for some silly girls.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...luxury Hotel bar/lounge.
...$100
...two hot chics
..."well its your lucky night ladies, drinks are on the doosh bag"
So you got enough for just one round of drinks for the three of you lol

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was waiting at the baggage carrousel. This guy came up to the front and blocked my view along with a girl next to me. I made a comment to her and we hit it off. Got her number, let’s see how this turns out!
These are perfect examples of why practicing small talk with anyone and everyone is a good idea. You get used to talking with whoever is near and not freezing up when it's a cute girl.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My favorite all time is when I was out grocery shopping and noticed this cute woman in the produce aisle with like 20 eggplants in her cart.

I strolled past and I asked "So what are you planning to do with all of THOSE??" with this incredulous look on my face that must have been hilarious because as soon as I said it she turned around took one look at me and we both started dying laughing...

Ended up getting her number and we dated for a while...turns out she was having a huge family gathering, was Italian and was making eggplant parmesan...and she even saved me some which I ate before our first date a few days after.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you got enough for just one round of drinks for the three of you lol
Two rounds and I had change left over. ;-) that was 10yrs ago. That same $12 drink is $20 at the same bar today. It's always a good nite when you leave with easy puzzy, drank for free, and have more money than you came with.

Reaction score
Last week, a young woman was so immersed in her phone that she barrelled straight into me. Usually, I move aside to avoid a collision, but this time I wasn't in the mood, so right before she collided with me I stopped walking and braced myself and she bounced off me and fell on her butt. I looked down at her and said, "I guess you didn't see me."
The woman apologised, still stunned by the collision.
A crowd was gathering, some people (who may have witnessed what happened) laughing. I walked up to the woman and held out my hand. She took my hand and I hoisted her back up on her feet. Since she didn't seem like she was going to make a drama, the crowd dispersed and I smiled at her and said, "Tourist?"
"Yes," she said. "Visiting."
"All the more reason to keep your head up and your eyes on your surroundings. You look a bit shaken, you want to sit down somewhere?"
She was still holding my hand with which I had pulled her up and she nodded, so I took her to a nearby terrace.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week, a young woman was so immersed in her phone that she barrelled straight into me. Usually, I move aside to avoid a collision, but this time I wasn't in the mood, so right before she collided with me I stopped walking and braced myself and she bounced off me and fell on her butt. I looked down at her and said, "I guess you didn't see me."
The woman apologised, still stunned by the collision.
A crowd was gathering, some people (who may have witnessed what happened) laughing. I walked up to the woman and held out my hand. She took my hand and I hoisted her back up on her feet. Since she didn't seem like she was going to make a drama, the crowd dispersed and I smiled at her and said, "Tourist?"
"Yes," she said. "Visiting."
"All the more reason to keep your head up and your eyes on your surroundings. You look a bit shaken, you want to sit down somewhere?"
She was still holding my hand with which I had pulled her up and she nodded, so I took her to a nearby terrace.
Did you tie her up? We all want to know... Lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a $trip club one night and one of the girls dancing looked like Tawny Kitaen from the Whitesnake video's. I asked the DJ to play a Whitesnake song when she went on stage. Walked up to the stage and told her she looked like Tawny. She laughs and says "OMG did you have them play this song? Its my favorite song". We hit it off, I got her number and dated for a while.
Tawny Kitaen was a sexy woman. Informative video below.

Good story!

I was at a luxury Hotel bar/lounge. The line for drinks was really long and some old guy cut in front of me and several others. I called him out and told him he needed to go to the back of the line. He wants to fight over it, and causes a scene. I remain calm, but stand my ground. He ends up embarrassed and walks away. A few minutes later he sends his daughter up with a $100 bill. I tell her apology accepted, but I refuse the money. She kept insisting, so I take the money.

The whole time there were two hot chics watching this all go down. I turned to them, held the $100 bill in the air and said "well its your lucky night ladies, drinks are on the doosh bag". I spent the next two hours hanging out with both of these girls, ended up going home with one of them. That was the only time I've ever bought drinks for some silly girls.
Two rounds and I had change left over. ;-) that was 10yrs ago. That same $12 drink is $20 at the same bar today. It's always a good nite when you leave with easy puzzy, drank for free, and have more money than you came with.
That's also awesome. I like drinking for free and getting laid with easy pussie.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was in the same elevator with this chick, when I smell Gucci Guilty from her, to which I turned around asking hey is it Gucci Guilty? It smells so good, to which she said yes with a big smile. I didn't have enough time to ask for her phone number but that's how I started a conversation with a random woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which Whitesnake song was played when she went on stage? Tawny Kitaen appeared in multiple Whitesnake music videos. I am thinking it was Here I Go Again.

Kitaen turned out to be a batshiit crazy woman. Her life was a sad story.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which Whitesnake song was played when she went on stage? Tawny Kitaen appeared in multiple Whitesnake music videos. I am thinking it was Here I Go Again.

Kitaen turned out to be a batshiit crazy woman. Her life was a sad story.
Haha I am pretty sure it was Slow and Easy. Remind me to tell you a story about a Whitesnake concert.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a windy night in North Beach in SF. I saw a girl with a short dress, that the wind was blowing up and she was trying, with limited success, to keep down. I said; ‘Well. I guess I won’t have to spend any money on a peep show tonight.’.

It was amusing. But. It didn’t work.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a windy night in North Beach in SF. I saw a girl with a short dress, that the wind was blowing up and she was trying, with limited success, to keep down. I said; ‘Well. I guess I won’t have to spend any money on a peep show tonight.’.

It was amusing. But. It didn’t work.
Hey who cares it didn't work, you started a conversation saying with humour what's on your mind, that's WHAT mattered.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think I may have posted this one before:

IMG_7077.jpeg