"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Amused Mastery

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
1,441
Reaction score
694
Location
NY
An old topic that's not discussed much anymore but is very important. Being apart of the manosphere and forums like SS, make it easy to over analyze and take things too seriously. We should be approaching game as a way to entertain ourselves.

Say things you find funny. Make observations that crack you up. Use inside jokes that you know only your friends get to have a good time. Forget about how she may feel -- your main goal is fun -- amusery. Never let anything become mundane, trivial or boring. If you're having a good time she will follow your lead.

Amused Mastery is powerful because it illustrates that you have been there and seen it all before. It also reminds you what's important, enjoying what you do. Whether it be going out to see a movie or a walk in the park. It's easy to become analytical. Game should not be a chore. Women are meant for entertainment.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
If you're having a good time she will follow your lead.
I remember I was in a club before with a freind and Ignition by R.kelly came on

its a favourite of mine because its so sexual and chicks usually love it

I got up from my chair and started dancing really getting into the vibe of the song I think I was even miming the lyrics at one point

within 5 mins two chicks sitting opposite us were up and practically lap dancing us

easy as that
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
Say things you find funny. Make observations that crack you up. Use inside jokes that you know only your friends get to have a good time.
Some might call this "Be Yourself", which I think is good advice. To me it means to relax, enjoy yourself, and let your real, best personality come through. "Amused Mastery" implies a kind of smugness, the sort of smirking arrogance which can be useful though I don't think it's necessary.
 

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
1,441
Reaction score
694
Location
NY
"Amused Mastery" implies a kind of smugness, the sort of smirking arrogance which can be useful though I don't think it's necessary.
When you're being yourself you sort of act like this. Think of a time when you and a group of close buddies were going somewhere you all were familiar with. Your house, one of theirs. How did you act? You didn't even think about it, everything just flowed naturally. Confidence brewed because you were comfortable. I guess I am advocating for a sort of smugness.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
I don't know, I think there is a difference between authentic confidence and smugness or arrogance. The latter can admittedly be attractive, but it takes a kind of charisma to pull it off.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
Bump.

Some of the more recent additions here might enjoy a discussion. I use Amused Mastery all the time in social interactions. It communicates a subcontext of confidence, fun and light heartedness.

And besides...people are hugely entertaining

:)
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
This clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm perfectly represents amused mastery in my mind...
 
Top