Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amused Mastery

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An old topic that's not discussed much anymore but is very important. Being apart of the manosphere and forums like SS, make it easy to over analyze and take things too seriously. We should be approaching game as a way to entertain ourselves.

Say things you find funny. Make observations that crack you up. Use inside jokes that you know only your friends get to have a good time. Forget about how she may feel -- your main goal is fun -- amusery. Never let anything become mundane, trivial or boring. If you're having a good time she will follow your lead.

Amused Mastery is powerful because it illustrates that you have been there and seen it all before. It also reminds you what's important, enjoying what you do. Whether it be going out to see a movie or a walk in the park. It's easy to become analytical. Game should not be a chore. Women are meant for entertainment.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're having a good time she will follow your lead.
I remember I was in a club before with a freind and Ignition by R.kelly came on

its a favourite of mine because its so sexual and chicks usually love it

I got up from my chair and started dancing really getting into the vibe of the song I think I was even miming the lyrics at one point

within 5 mins two chicks sitting opposite us were up and practically lap dancing us

easy as that

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say things you find funny. Make observations that crack you up. Use inside jokes that you know only your friends get to have a good time.
Some might call this "Be Yourself", which I think is good advice. To me it means to relax, enjoy yourself, and let your real, best personality come through. "Amused Mastery" implies a kind of smugness, the sort of smirking arrogance which can be useful though I don't think it's necessary.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Amused Mastery" implies a kind of smugness, the sort of smirking arrogance which can be useful though I don't think it's necessary.
When you're being yourself you sort of act like this. Think of a time when you and a group of close buddies were going somewhere you all were familiar with. Your house, one of theirs. How did you act? You didn't even think about it, everything just flowed naturally. Confidence brewed because you were comfortable. I guess I am advocating for a sort of smugness.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I think there is a difference between authentic confidence and smugness or arrogance. The latter can admittedly be attractive, but it takes a kind of charisma to pull it off.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Some of the more recent additions here might enjoy a discussion. I use Amused Mastery all the time in social interactions. It communicates a subcontext of confidence, fun and light heartedness.

And besides...people are hugely entertaining

:)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm perfectly represents amused mastery in my mind...