Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ams being funny

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS should be an actor, I'm loving his impressions in this one,

his explanation of not giving a fuuck at the end is a useful one.

that's probably a sweet niche market left to be tapped, 'entertaining life coaching'.

he said he closes 10% of the time on the first date. i think my numbers are similar but sheet it feels like 90% when you actually start qualifying them. i turn down most chicks, not vice versa. and sometimes a girl will go crazy for validation when i do that, she volunteers herself into slavery. she starts to identify with my validation and demeans herself relentlessly. those are the girls that really lift the veil. once you get the scales tipped in your favor enough it's almost like scales break and poof, a volunteer slave. the irony is these are the easy girls and i enjoy a challenge. my natural disinterest and objectification is exactly what they find attractive. humans are fuucked in the head.

feel free to post any other shiit you find funny in this thread.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Claps. Rubs hands.*

"What's up fellas?"

SHE GON' HAVE TO LICK A WHOOOOOOOOOOLE LOTTA ASS.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha AMS a funny mf indeed, with a wholeeeee lottaaa knowledge. I recommend his book %100. Easy to read. Relatable. Great stuff