Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America's Bribery - Third World Disparity...

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire OP is full of logical fallacies. The vaccine works; look at Israel and look at the United States. Data on it is clear. There is no grand conspiracy.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said the things I mentioned can easily be looked up and what I mentioned is backed by real data.
Why would the U.S. intelligence community report about this if they didn't have real sources for this? They would certainly not in that case go public with it unless they had kind of proof.. As an example from a quick search:
US intelligence only release information that they want the public to know. This is basic narrative control. It's called a "limited hangout". I actually work in the Defense industry so I get a lot of insights into this.

Knowledge is power. You only let people know what you want them to know.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge is power. You only let people know what you want them to know.
Well sort of. Knowledge is only power if the knowledge is understood and utilized. Knowledge of knowing something itself is no power at all.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You totally ignored the part that I am basing on the viruses behavior on scientific facts and what we're told in mainstream media is different form what science tells us. But that is ok.
It's a two way street. You are ignoring what I'm saying the news is saying and what other scientists have said through the news. You seemed to say or imply that everything on the news is fake, including the deaths and infection rates in India, or the variants of the virus or even my local news if fake. There are allot of conspiracy theories out there that are floating around so if you google search hard enough, you can always find an article or science report that will fit into your world. Heck, even scientists advising politicians in power can't agree that 2+2=4.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sort of. Knowledge is only power if the knowledge is understood and utilized. Knowledge of knowing something itself is no power at all.
"Knowledge is power" means that if you know something that other people don't, then you have power over then. In the case of the Virus, this specifically applies to knowledge on agendas, Power systems and the nature of reality.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There been all sort of reports about other things like brain inflammation and cardiac arrest, extreme allergic reactions and so forth from various countries, (I cannot remember them all, but there is quite a few side effects reported by now).

Imma gonna sit on the sideline watching the lab rats while eating my popcorn and let the show play out and wait for at least the 5-6 generation of the vaccine to come out and evolve to a proven safe version which is exactly what my old boss that owns a larger Danish bio tech company (which does research themselves in viruses and vaccines), has recommended me to do.
Its going to be an interesting and entertaining show...

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a two way street. You are ignoring what I'm saying the news is saying and what other scientists have said through the news. You seemed to say or imply that everything on the news is fake, including the deaths and infection rates in India, or the variants of the virus or even my local news if fake. There are allot of conspiracy theories out there that are floating around so if you google search hard enough, you can always find an article or science report that will fit into your world. Heck, even scientists advising politicians in power can't agree that 2+2=4.
This in itself is a manipulation. It's called Hypernormalization. You release multiple, conflicting narratives so that people can't come to logical conclusions about anything, so they become blackpilled and disengaged. This system of control is currently being played out through the mainstream media and the alternative media. It's a system designed to make your head spin.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetic. They continue to publish articles about numbers less than what is observed in the general public. Far less than what was observed from long haul Covid-19.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetic. They continue to publish articles about numbers less than what is observed in the general public. Far less than what was observed from long haul Covid-19.
Maybe so. Although everyone who gets the sniffles and a headache now has "COVID", whereas cases of Influenza (which is Covid's old name) are now non-existent.

Look at the global flu rates for a better picture. No one gets influenza anymore.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think red pilling someone on government corruption is just as much of an uphill battle as red pilling them on female nature.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think red pilling someone on government corruption is just as much of an uphill battle as red pilling them on female nature.
Aye. Ain't that the truth. It's still amusing seeing the reactions. Their government programming kicks in and they shut-down and resort to ad-hominem attacks - "You're a conspiracy theorist!". Funny that "conspiracy theory" was actually a CIA invented term to shut down people who are questioning official narratives.

The crazy thing about it is that there's an implication that conspiracies never happen. But then the government releases their own "government approved" conspiracies like Russian Collusion, China eating bats and covering it up etc. So conspiracies are only conspiracies if the government says it's a conspiracy.

It's so hilariously braindead.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been wondering if the feminization/pro hypergamy nature of western society was a planned goal of the powers that be. Old timer men know how female nature is. If society can be run in a way that excludes 80% of males from having sex, by using female nature against the majority of men. That could just be one tactic to try to achieve depopulation.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really? I didn't know that.
Any proof/data for backing that up? (I'm just a curious person by heart) :D
From a quick google search:

From the paper:

The term “conspiracy theory” was invented and put into public discourse by the CIA in 1964 in order to discredit the many skeptics who challenged the Warren Commission’s conclusion that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald, who himself was assassinated while in police custody before he could be questioned. The CIA used its friends in the media to launch a campaign to make suspicion of the Warren Commission report a target of ridicule and hostility. This campaign was “one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.”

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been wondering if the feminization/pro hypergamy nature of western society was a planned goal of the powers that be. Old timer men know how female nature is. If society can be run in a way that excludes 80% of males from having sex, by using female nature against the majority of men. That could just be one tactic to try to achieve depopulation.
It's also a tactic to get men overly fixated on sex and being confused by women. This takes their mind away from higher-level concepts and understanding of reality. It's like a giant distraction and fixation. You take a man's natural understanding of female nature, and turn it on its head. You've then got men chasing their own tails for their entire lives.

Redpill knowledge was once mainstream. It's just old wisdom that has been labelled a thought crime now.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a quick google search:

Interesting. Thank you.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more about the Dr. Fauci Mailgate btw from link that I posted previously.

If it is true (Confirmed?), that Peter Darzak had funded the Wuhan lab with over 600 000 USD then that is quite intriguing. (The guy writing the thank you email note to Dr. Fauci for publicly denying the Wuhan lab).