Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America's Bribery - Third World Disparity...

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting to see everyone in the US trying to bribe Americans into taking the vaccine. If everyone believed that the vaccine saved lives, no one should have to be bribed or coaxed into getting it. Meanwhile, you have 3rd world countries begging for aid and vaccine that really want/need it and not getting it.

Anyone else think government is subliminally promoting or sending the message that gambling and alcoholism is ok? After all, they are really pushing vaccine lottery tickets and "free" beer for those vaccinated.

My company just sent out an email saying our office is reopening July 1st but everyone MUST be vaccinated and it's mandatory. I'm not too thrilled about that and going to find out if teleworking is going to be an option.

Meanwhile, they don't do enough for the real killers of people like cancer and diabetes... I guess they only target things that have a 99.xx% survivability rate. How about bribing all the obese people with free fruits and veggies instead? Not only will that prevent diabetes but will help you survive Covid. 2 for 1 deal...

[Rant Off]
Agree 1000%. I just saw in the local newspaper in Massachusetts that they are offering lottery tickets and gift cards in grocery stores for those vaccinated. The fuuck? When did we start bribing people to make medical decisions?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get paid very well(top of my field)...
I guess it's a real gamble. If you were 65 I'd say get it... But at 48, it all depends on what/when the realities of the vax are discovered. If it takes 20 years to manifest, big deal. If it takes 5 years and then you find out something serious. As the great rapper esham once said "all that sh!t that dough might get ya...when ya die, ya can't take it wit cha."

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 1000%. I just saw in the local newspaper in Massachusetts that they are offering lottery tickets and gift cards in grocery stores for those vaccinated. The fuuck? When did we start bribing people to make medical decisions?
World leader are desperate to get people to follow suit and their agenda.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of these quotes btw. by Franklin..

In those wretched countries where a man cannot call his tongue his own, he can scarce call anything his own. Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech; a thing terrible to publick traytors.”

Benjamin Franklin, Dogwood Papers, written by Franklin in 1722, at the age of sixteen
AND

Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government; when this support is taken away, the constitution of a free society is dissolved, and tyranny is erected on its ruins. Republics…derive their strength and vigor from a popular examination into the action of the magistrates.”

“On Freedom of Speech and the Press” Pennsylvania Gazette, November 17, 1737.

Benjamin Franklin
Interestingly that is exactly what the left and many political leads is attempting to achieve and are currently working hard at it to push their agenda through.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know a little about virology then you would also know that viruses also usually weakens more and more by generation after generation it involves into as a virus do not have its main goal to kill hosts; but its goal is to spread as much as possible to as many hosts as possible.

Covid-19 has so far also shown the same properties and should therefore be no different. It was way more potent and dangerous when it was set free in China October/November 2019 when people just dropped dead on the streets or fainted for no specific reason (other than they had got infected of course). I saw a lot of and read lot of it from reports that slipped through the China censorship back then. Now the virus is a lot weaker and doesn't behave like that.
So it follows the same pattern as most pathogens.

I expect it to go away more or less by the end of the third wave as it always has in past recorded pandemics the world has experienced in history of mankind.. We'll see sooner or later if I am right or wrong about that part.. ;)

So using Gatling gun to fight imaginary monsters is not very effective and overkill as it might not be the monster we been sold on.
That's not what I've seen on the news. The variants are worst than the original virus, such as UK, Brazil, South Africa and in India.
Our second and third wave in Ontario was more than triple the amount of the first wave. There was more popular hype about the virus when it initially came around. However, that is not happening today because its going down and people are getting vaccinated.

Here in Ontario, they had thousands of deaths in long term care homes during 2020 first outbreak. Fast forward today there much less if any deaths during the second and third waves. They all got vaccinated. However, our ICU beds got over-filled beyond capacity because the premier played footsie with the virus and allowed a re-opening too soon and ignored public health advice over business interest and they had to lock-down again anyway or watch the health care system collapse.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh if you guys don't know it yet Fauci has been working hard to cover up that the virus was indeed fabricated and designed in the Wuhan high security class 3 lab (Which by the way is managed and run by the China military scientific branch. A coincidence? You decide..) and making sure the lab theory was named a conspiracy theory.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not what I've seen on the news. The variants are worst than the original virus, such as UK, Brazil, South Africa and in India.
Do you really believe everything you read/see in the main stream news?
All viruses mutates all the time on daily basis, heck even by an hourly basis. It is what they do. UK, Brazil, South Africa India version and then later the extraterrestrial version! Who cares? It is nothing special, but it is a fully normal natural behavior of pathogens like viruses of all kinds.. But they sell it to you as it was something special to scare you and thus control your mind. Most people are not educated nor well informed so they buy the message and swallow it thoroughly and fast without any further thinking.

What I mentioned above is based on science and how virology works. I am by far not an expert of the subject and I would like to put emphasis on that fact of course. I just learnt this from more clever persons than myself on the subject. Actually with some grit in your hands you can find this most of data yourself with some internet search.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will never end after 1 vaccine - the paradigm is now set for endless "mutations" and endless booster vaccines. A new medical matrix has been created around this. Genius scam.
If this becomes the reality of the situation, I see balkanization happening.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon this is another layer of deception. China and America have worked together on this, and the purpose of the vaccine appears to be around a combination of Tag and Trace control, and a giant depopulation agenda. It's been stated many times by the ultra elites that a global population of around 500 million is highly desirable. The idea of a global Human Cull is beyond the imagination of most people, but this all ties into Climate Change and reducing the carbon footprint, disguised as environmentalism. It's actually all designed to condition people into seeing themselves as environmental pests that need to be sprayed.

Don't forget that Modern China was built by America and the West. Chinese wealth all comes from Western Manufacturing that's been shipped off to China. This didn't happen by accident.
What is a better way and most the cunning way for a communist country to fight a war against it's capitalist enemies and ruin their economies, but not really taking a physicals fight that you surely would lose?

One way is to release a designed weaponized virus and then let that wreck your enemies infrastructure and economies to a halt, and blame it on something else which in turn your enemies cannot prove and blame you.

Thus they cannot wage war against you meanwhile you see your enemy become weaker and weaker.

It's a text book example for the "Art of War" by Sun Tzu and I can bet you a million bucks that the Chinese are following his strategies to the tee. Remember they think and plan very long term and act very differently than we do in the west. We plan at max 15-30 years ahead. The Chinese have already laid out an 500 year plan...
Now think about that. :rolleyes:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really believe everything you read/see in the main stream news?
If you want to believe you are in the book 1984 by George Orwell and you are listening to the Ministry of Truth, or that this is the St. Mary's virus in V for Vendetta then be my guest.

Personally, I understand the difference between a fictional British totalitarian government that uses viruses to control its own people and the real world. Leave the fiction to the movies.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to believe you are in the book 1984 by George Orwell and you are listening to the Ministry of Truth, or that this is the St. Mary's virus in V for Vendetta then be my guest.

Personally, I understand the difference between a fictional British totalitarian government that uses viruses to control its own people and the real world. Leave the fiction to the movies.
You totally ignored the part that I am basing on the viruses behavior on scientific facts and what we're told in mainstream media is different form what science tells us. But that is ok.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we have to understand is that China and America are working together to destroy America/The West
I dunno about that part - feels a bit conspiracy theory over that. I do know and it is documented that CIA/FBA did stop several Chinese scientist who where working in US which attempted to steal corona/bat virus samples and smuggle them to Wuhan. Go figure.

Some of them are in US jails still as we speak from what I read other got deported back to China. I like to deal with documented data and tend to stick to that. By the way; in lack of better words lets call it "The Sun Tzu theory" which in my humble opinion seem way more likely to be a potential reality.

China does indeed consider all us western countries enemies of the people of China. That is not to be taken lightly.

We in the west has been too easy to manipulate in the hunt for lower production costs and labor/higher corporate profits and we been stupid enough to buy their services while they (China/CCP), have been plotting and planning behind our backs. Now we pay the price.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire OP is full of logical fallacies. The vaccine works; look at Israel and look at the United States. Data on it is clear. There is no grand conspiracy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire OP is full of logical fallacies.
As I said the things I mentioned can easily be looked up and what I mentioned is backed by real data.
Why would the U.S. intelligence community report about this if they didn't have real sources for this? They would certainly not in that case go public with it unless they had some kind of proof.. As an example from a quick search:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here is more about Dr. Fauci.
He's been a very busy little bee since the start of the virus became a threat.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge is power. You only let people know what you want them to know.
Well sort of. Knowledge is only power if the knowledge is understood and utilized. Knowledge of knowing something itself is no power at all.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You totally ignored the part that I am basing on the viruses behavior on scientific facts and what we're told in mainstream media is different form what science tells us. But that is ok.
It's a two way street. You are ignoring what I'm saying the news is saying and what other scientists have said through the news. You seemed to say or imply that everything on the news is fake, including the deaths and infection rates in India, or the variants of the virus or even my local news if fake. There are allot of conspiracy theories out there that are floating around so if you google search hard enough, you can always find an article or science report that will fit into your world. Heck, even scientists advising politicians in power can't agree that 2+2=4.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There been all sort of reports about other things like brain inflammation and cardiac arrest, extreme allergic reactions and so forth from various countries, (I cannot remember them all, but there is quite a few side effects reported by now).

Imma gonna sit on the sideline watching the lab rats while eating my popcorn and let the show play out and wait for at least the 5-6 generation of the vaccine to come out and evolve to a proven safe version which is exactly what my old boss that owns a larger Danish bio tech company (which does research themselves in viruses and vaccines), has recommended me to do.
Its going to be an interesting and entertaining show...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetic. They continue to publish articles about numbers less than what is observed in the general public. Far less than what was observed from long haul Covid-19.