Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Women

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash ...

... women make horrible friends for men. Heck, they make horrible friends, period. Women backstab other women -- their so-called best friends -- at the drop of a hat.

I've known dozens of people and have several friends, including a few girls as friends. Only ONE would I consider close and that's because she knows when to call if I'm feeling good or bad. She has interests that go beyond having a man (though she has one right now), is one of only TWO women I know who are truly funny (the other one I met off this site believe it or not) and actually has a heart.

She even admits she doesn't like to hang around women because of the back-biting and backstabbing. Women -- at least American ones -- are sh-tty friends. The "friendship" is about THEM, it's not about mutual friendship. Well, at that's my experience and about every guy I know. Very few of my guy friends have girls as friends, not because it's all sexual with them, but because women make crappy friends.

Admit it.

We've all been brainwashed in that women are the caring, concerned sex. B.S. If I was in trouble, danger, or down on my luck, I'd never freaking call a woman ... yet women have called me all the time when they're troubled. The thank you for my assistance? With the exception of the lone girl I has a friend, it's been very little.

Women make good wives, lovers, girlfriends ... friends for men? Dream on. And as usual, they try to blame the man for a lack of friendship. B.S. again, they don't know how to be friends. Heck, they don't even know how to be friends with women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't understand that women are competitive with one another just like men; they just take it personally whatever happens through the competition. That's why they don't get along with one another and it's naive to think that they would make horrible friends. That's just like saying that men can not be friends with woman because all we want to do is bang them... Well, even so, we can still be friends with them.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough with the women bashing. I actually work in an area where its mostly guys, and the guys are just as catty as some of the women you all are complaining about.

Why not just evaluate someone as a person and stop looking at things through the lens of women vs. men all the time?

I also really don't buy the "American Women" are damaged goods look elsewhere" argument. Although I will buy the argument that usually Western European Women are on average, more educated, cultured and in better shape/health than American women. But this country is huge and very diverse, so there's still plenty of good women here.

Wyldfire:

BS, men are just as superficial as women are, and more so as far as looks are concerned. I know dozens of girls, and many of them, when looking for something serious (LTR) will easily comprimise some looks to get more in other aspects of the man (personality, financial stability, etc.).

Look in the malls, the vast majority of couples that are not on the same level in looks -- the women are more attractive than the men. Donald Trump has been marrying 20-something models for quite some time, and he is nothing to look at, meanwhile Martha Stewart is very homely and is not marrying or dating 20-something male models. Granted the women are gold-diggers, but I don't see many young hot male gold-diggers tripping over themselves trying to get in 50-something female tycoons pants.

I've dated girls that were very attractive and may have been considered on a high level of looks than I, and I can tell you that they certainly weren't dating me for my $$ cuz I don't have much of that. And hell, I don't even have hair, cuz I shave it all off, so there not dating me for that either!

I am not denying that looks and attraction are very very important, but just because you are extremly fickle and superficial (and some girls you know are), doesn't mean all women are or that most women are. Sure, when people are young (men and women in their late teens and early-20's) and sowing their wild oats, looks are the main concern. But from a guy's POV, the women that are worth having an LTR with, will mature and develop a more sophisticated taste for men that will still take into account looks (albiet less significantly), but also take into account several other important factors.

The women that are NOT worth chasing are the ones still so hung up on looks that they keep chasing after abusive/jerky guys only because he is really hot, even as they get older (after 25 or so) and STILL do not mature and learn anything from their life experiences. These women get what they deserve from these guys and are superificial trailer-trash at the core (even if they don't look it).

Extremly attractive people DO NOT have the monopoly on miserable personalities. Where do you have the data to back that up? I've meet and known loads of miserable people who resided at all the notches of the looks scale with no discernable trend pointing towards one level or another.

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Believe what you want...but you've never been privy to what women say when there are no men around.

Women are shallow and go for a man's FACE first unless they are gold diggers then they go for the wallet. The gold diggers cheat on the guy taking care of them if they aren't attracted to him.

I'm speaking in general...and I'm sure there are exceptions.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Arguing with a Woman about Women’s feelings is Pointless!

Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
Even when your own mother poisons you with “Just be Yourself” they don’t like Jerks advice. Boy, there were some lonely nights there.
Actually mother was right, you just didn't understand her back then. In actuality you were already not being yourself when your mom told you "be yourself". Being yourself means not hidding the fact that you were interested in a girl and being honest with what you wanted. Most of us have been hidding our true self and suppressing it over the years because we were afraid of the rejection and judgement. Being yourself simply means doing what you want to do and not being afraid to show it.

DjDamage

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage,

I see you do not drink from the same cup. You Sir, like the taste of poison as well, that’s a shame.

So you’re saying, whoever said Be Yourself with out an explanation only for you, young and dumb to guess the blind obvious explaination. So is not their fault but yours?

“Being yourself means not hidding the fact that you were interested in a girl and being honest with what you wanted.”

You mean telling her that you like her and hope she dose too?

See how someone can misinterpret that?

Besides you’re getting off track and hung up on one sentence.

What I said just wasn’t about your mamma it’s about, well just read it again.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've admitted that both American men and women have been corrupted by our sick society. I'll leave out the foreign girls are better theme for awhile (though I think most are).

Couple good things noted here by posters: Don't take women's advice. Now and then they can have good insights on love and relationships, but more in a general sense. Never ask a woman for advice on your particular relationship. They'll say be more romantic, give flowers, be more caring ... when the girl giving the advice is in love with an uncaring dirtbag.

To me it goes back to hypocrisy. The mention here that guys can be just as catty is complete, utter bullsh-t. I have a lot of guy friends and have worked with men and women my whole life. No freaking way guys are just as catty, that is completely 100 percent wrong. Some guys can be, but the percentage is much lower than women. The poster must work in an AFC haven.

Women are great to look at, to love, at times to hang with. The intuition stuff they supposedly have is a myth. If their intuition is so great, the divorce rate would be way lower. They get duped much quicker than men.

I'd say understand their ways, but don't drive yourself nuts trying to analyze them ... or you can become a mysogynist like many on this board who are headed toward down the multiple divorce route.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: DJDamage,

I see you do not drink from the same cup. You Sir, like the taste of poison as well, that’s a shame.
nah I drink from the same cup as you. I already drank poision a long time ago and I think I developed an Immunity.:)

So you’re saying, whoever said Be Yourself with out an explanation only for you, young and dumb to guess the blind obvious explaination. So is not their fault but yours?

“Being yourself means not hidding the fact that you were interested in a girl and being honest with what you wanted.”

You mean telling her that you like her and hope she dose too?

See how someone can misinterpret that?
No you don't tell a woman that you like her, You show a woman that you like her. I believe man and woman are very different and communincate very differently. When a woman tells you something and you follow it word for word then it will surely backfire. You got to read between the lines of how she communicate that message to you:

Woman: "I am very attracted to nice guys who are there for me"

AFC (Thinking) " Oh boy I am a nice guy!! I will do everything for her and she will see what a great guy I am and fall in love with me"

That is how an AFC translate her message. I view it like a foreign decoded message and it is up to us to see the real message. Sometimes the message is B.S and sometimes the message is real. Nothing to lose sleep over. Here is an example:

Woman" I am very attracted to nice guys who are there for me"

DJ (Thinking) " I am a nice guy but I am not a doormat. In her message she is convaying an emotion of happiness and that is what she wants. She needs me to make her feel happy and I am going to do it my way. If she likes it fine and if not then NEXT!!"

Nice guy to a woman is a guy that still acts suave but will treat her with respect (DJ style respect, not AFC respect).

DjDamage

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top Ten Reasons American women suck

Here's a site that perfectly explains american women.

www.americanwomensuck.com tells the truth about the matter, and should be required reading for all american westernized (pussified) males.

In the preface it says:

Top Ten Reasons American Women Suck

Post By VladTepes

1) Selfish - to the point where they don't know the difference between love of self and plain downright greed--and drilled into believing that whatever happens is the fault of whatever man is in their life because of the feminist crud drilled into them by the cadre of asexual closet cases called "therapists" who appear on "Ricki", "Oprah" or other such electronic drivel

2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this"--whatever the "this" might be--and leading to resentment when they discover that the universe does NOT revolve around them

3) Angry - ALL the damn time about things which are so far out of their control as to be nonsensical--and constantly wanting to "discuss" this mind numbing drivel ad nauseam

4) Psychotic - multiple personalities in the same woman - as "Nomad" put it in the "Star Trek" episode: "Woman...a mass of inconsistencies...", and also when the feminist voices in their heads start with the regrets and victim acculturation

5) Worthless - anything that does not immediately resolve itself in her favor or to her benefit is meaningless to her, especially husband and family

6) Lazy - drilled into their head that they "deserve" a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim

7) Resentful - especially of other women who have things that they do not, in material, spiritual and esoteric senses

8) Greedy - to them, "housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce (thanks to Zsa Zsa for that immortal line) and sucking the guy for every last cent, even if they had nothing to do with the building of the nest egg

9) Mindless - constant, irritating, idle prattle about topics they read about in some women's magazine and then become instant experts--particularly pop psychology and the latest crap they see on "Oprah" or "Ricki"

10) Vain - believing that they are irresistible to everything in pants and therefore are allowed to behave sluttish and without
any honor

:up:

Sayno'

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: DJDamage,

Originally posted by DJDamage

Woman: "I am very attracted to nice guys who are there for me"

AFC (Thinking) " Oh boy I am a nice guy!! I will do everything for her and she will see what a great guy I am and fall in love with me"

That is how an AFC translate her message.
Please, don't bring up bad memories from my past!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: DJDamage,

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Please, don't bring up bad memories from my past!
I suggest you don't read this then :)

Woman: " sorry but I am seeing someone else right now, we can still be friends"

AFC: (slowly getting over the shock and the pain that drives deeply into the heart like a twisted knife) Thinking " NOOOOOOO!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE!!!?? I DID EVERYTHING FOR HER!!!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE!!?? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!! SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! I WANTED TO MARRY HER!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE!???? I AM SO FVCKING PATHETIC!!!!! WHO IS THIS GUY?? ITS HIS FAULT!!! I AM GOING TO GET HIM!!! I AM GOING TO GO HOME NOW AND CRY FOR A WEEK!! SO LONG CRUEL WORLD"!!!!

*sniff* that was pretty sad.:cry:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Damage ...

... those are highlights of my previous AFC life. Said, thought, lived all that from infancy through my 20's, part of my 30's until I woke up. This site helped a lot.

I didn't know any better, I was programmed by our AFC society.

I post here to bring wisdom because I've lived the AFC lifestyle, I was the poster child. Oh, the painful memories!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sorry Damage ...

... those are highlights of my previous AFC life. Said, thought, lived all that from infancy through my 20's, part of my 30's until I woke up. This site helped a lot.

I didn't know any better, I was programmed by our AFC society.

I post here to bring wisdom because I've lived the AFC lifestyle, I was the poster child. Oh, the painful memories!
You have good posts. You have learned your lesson just like I did and many others.

Its good to reflect back on personal mistakes, this way the more you are disgusted with your pervious self the more you are motivated not to revert and be that guy again.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it goes back to hypocrisy. The mention here that guys can be just as catty is complete, utter bullsh-t. I have a lot of guy friends and have worked with men and women my whole life. No freaking way guys are just as catty, that is completely 100 percent wrong. Some guys can be, but the percentage is much lower than women. The poster must work in an AFC haven.
Yea, like the c0ckblocking chick that is just trying to "protect" her friend when you are hitting on her at the club. B.S.! If ALL the girls in the group aren't having fun smooching all over guys, then NONE of them are allowed to be. When is the last time you saw a guy do that crap? We high five each other!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got some AFC stories that are just off the charts.

I still need to pick up my testicles that I left at an ex-gf's place in Portland. Sad, sick, case of p-ssying out in the midst of an emotional breakup. God, just sick ... wonder if she stored my nads somewhere so I can get them back? Ugh!

Thank God I've changed ...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Wyldfire:

<<Believe what you want...but you've never been privy to what women say when there are no men around. >>

:crackup:

Please ... stop talking out of your a__ just for the sake of starting a racuous on this board. I HAVE been and continue to be privvy to what women say when they think men aren't around alot. AND you know nothing about the girls I know. I know several girls right of the top of my head that are hot and young that are dating not-so-hot guys, but of course I'm sure from where you are sitting from across the country, you are going to tell me what their true intentions and motives are, right? :p

<<Women are shallow and go for a man's FACE first unless they are gold diggers >>

C'mon! Of course, people are usually not going to date someone that they don't find attractive in the face, but there are degrees of attraction; its not as black and white as you make it out to be. Requiring that one have an attractive face doesn't make someone shallow, and dating someone aside from the face doesn't make someone a gold-digger.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be quoting the Amerian women suck website. The founder advocates murdering people who do not think/believe like him.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: LOL

Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Wyldfire:

<<Believe what you want...but you've never been privy to what women say when there are no men around. >>

:crackup:

Please ... stop talking out of your a__ just for the sake of starting a racuous on this board. I HAVE been and continue to be privvy to what women say when they think men aren't around alot. AND you know nothing about the girls I know. I know several girls right of the top of my head that are hot and young that are dating not-so-hot guys, but of course I'm sure from where you are sitting from across the country, you are going to tell me what their true intentions and motives are, right? :p

<<Women are shallow and go for a man's FACE first unless they are gold diggers >>

C'mon! Of course, people are usually not going to date someone that they don't find attractive in the face, but there are degrees of attraction; its not as black and white as you make it out to be. Requiring that one have an attractive face doesn't make someone shallow, and dating someone aside from the face doesn't make someone a gold-digger.
Now that we have established that you piss sitting down in the ladies room...

I am a woman. I know what women say to be politically correct and sound all nice a sweet and I know what we actually think.

I said in GENERAL and that although there will be a few exceptions...in GENERAL what I say is true. Attractive women rarely go for unattractive men unless they are rich or famous...and then they screw someone hot behind the other guy's back.

Again...believe what you want...but if you truly knew women anywhere near as well as you believe that you do you wouldn't be here in the first place.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't be quoting the Amerian women suck website. The founder advocates murdering people who do not think/believe like him.
Yep...that's a radical hate site. It's no better than feminist sites that glorify "S.C.U.M. Manifesto" or Neo Nazi and KKK sites. Allen really needs to block that URL so that when someone types it there is only astericks there. That's where all the hate and negativity is coming from. The same radical woman haters post that link over and over again and teenage boys go read it and get influenced by it.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
<<if you truly knew women anywhere near as well as you believe that you do you wouldn't be here in the first place.>>

I've come a long way since my debut here, because of the insight the men have given me on this board, not the blowhard mumbo jumbo you pollute this board with.

Its strange that you would know so much about how hot women think' I've seen you're picture on this board and you are NOT hot.

Well if you're such a know it all, you wouldn't have put up with an abusive ex-husband for years. Oh ... but by your logic, you must have put up with it because he must've been HOT and you wanted to hold on because your NOT.

Its pretty pathetic that someone would put up with an abusive marriage, esp. when kids are involved, just because, according to your logic, your husband was hot.