Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Women

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are all seething patriots but so called Western woman has been basically modelled on the paradigms which your culture invents. So what I'm trying to say is that your Hollywood movies and television are the source of a lot of evil propaganda, "Pretty Woman" etc.

Worse still I think the Australian family law system was modelled on some crud from California in the 70's so there's that to take blame for also.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
I said I date white women.. I never said I didn't date black women.
Why did you think that I was addressing you personally?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
I have to agree with you... latino women ESPECIALLY girls who went to finishing schools are AWESOME... So are brazilians :D
I have to agree with that. I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE BETTER (I don't want to offend anyone with sensitive feelings), but they do tend to rock. :up:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
The point is...women have JUST as many valid complaints about the way American men are as you guys have about American women. You just don't see it because in order to see it you'd have to acknowledge the fact that American men are just as bad as American women...and very few men on here are willing to do that because too many just want to blame others instead of looking at how THEY can improve themselves.
I firmly believe that at the moment the "pendulum of power" between men and women is currently swung far in the direction of women in western culture. Maybe this is the will of the universe. Maybe it is payback from the 50's and such when women were the ones who were repressed...I don't know. But I do know that women have NEVER had it better and easier than they do today, and they tend to take it for granted. Could it be that you haven't been in a relationship in 5 years because you believe that you "deserve" more? Just a thought....

I know that I am far from perfect, but you would think that a decent looking, successful, smart, (enough stroking my own ego) guy in his mid 30's wouldn't have to continue to put up with this attitude of entitlement that leads women to stray at the first sign of a problem in a relationship. But the drama continues! I am much more prepared to deal with relationship issues at my age, but you would think that BY NOW I would have run across one or two women who could keep it together. No such luck, I'm afraid.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
because your post was right after mine

:crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
I firmly believe that at the moment the "pendulum of power" between men and women is currently swung far in the direction of women in western culture. Maybe this is the will of the universe. Maybe it is payback from the 50's and such when women were the ones who were repressed...I don't know. But I do know that women have NEVER had it better and easier than they do today, and they tend to take it for granted. Could it be that you haven't been in a relationship in 5 years because you believe that you "deserve" more? Just a thought....

I know that I am far from perfect, but you would think that a decent looking, successful, smart, (enough stroking my own ego) guy in his mid 30's wouldn't have to continue to put up with this attitude of entitlement that leads women to stray at the first sign of a problem in a relationship. But the drama continues! I am much more prepared to deal with relationship issues at my age, but you would think that BY NOW I would have run across one or two women who could keep it together. No such luck, I'm afraid.
I don't have a sense of entitlement at all and I don't treat men badly. In fact, I treat any man I'm with so good that they usually tell me that I treat them better than they have ever been treated. When you are a person who really puts a great deal of effort into your relationships you tend to avoid getting involved with anyone who doesn't put the same level of effort in. The way I look at it is this...if I haven't met a man who would fit into the life I've already built for myself nicely and I don't REALLY want him in my life then I prefer to be single. I'm not needy and am perfectly happy just as things are. Why should I bring someone into my life whose lifestyle or beliefs are in conflict with mine? If I'm a happy person then why screw that up by getting involved with the wrong type of person just for the sake of not being single? That's not very productive.

The chances of meeting a nice man who isn't a drunk, doesn't do drugs, isn't violent or abusive in any way, doesn't cheat, lie or break the law is getting more and more rare every day. Finding a really good, sober and straight man who knows how to treat a woman, is mature enough to have a great relationship who is also smart, attractive, can carry on an intelligent conversation and is responsible financially (not rich...just someone who won't run me into debt or screw up my credit) is almost unheard of.

As far as what I "deserve"...I don't even look at it that way. I don't have a sense of entitlement like so many women AND men have. I was raised to work my ass off and understand how important hard work is. I know nothing comes to you for free and don't expect anything to be handed to me on a silver platter. At the same time...I'm not going to tolerate behavior or traits in a man that I believe would be intolerable if I displayed them.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not looking carefully enough

Wyld posted this

The chances of meeting a nice man who isn't a drunk, doesn't do drugs, isn't violent or abusive in any way, doesn't cheat, lie or break the law is getting more and more rare every day. Finding a really good, sober and straight man who knows how to treat a woman, is mature enough to have a great relationship who is also smart, attractive, can carry on an intelligent conversation and is responsible financially (not rich...just someone who won't run me into debt or screw up my credit) is almost unheard of.

Know lots of men who don't do drugs, cheat, or violent or cheat ...dozens of them. Classy, well-spoken, make bucks, are successful, dress well. Yep, know dozens -- half of them struggle with dating because American women don't like successful, classy men.

Not sure what it's like in your part of the country Wyld, but I know dozens of classy, successful men who are not substance abusers, not violent, and don't cheat. Most American women who see 25 men -- 24 who are classy, successful, etc. and one who was dressed like sh-t and had a bad boy snear -- and go for the loser.

American women don't seek out these classy men because they think they're "boring." I think the high divorce rate is about 75 percent the fault of the women in this country, I really do. Women seek the wrong men and marry the wrong men ... they also reward the wrong men by giving it up sexually to a-holes.

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't limit myself to my skin color, because that's shallow.. that's what I am getting at.
I totally DISAGREE with you, backbreaker. It is NOT shallow to limit yourself to your own particular skin color. It is called NATURAL SELECTION. If that is your PREFERENCE, then how can someone say that what you like is shallow? My personal preference is long-legged brunettes with a curvy figure. Someone else is going to like big chested blondes with blue eyes. Another will prefer a nice @ss with dark skin. It is not shallow to go after what is attractive to YOU. It's ironic though, when black women come up to me and I turn them down, the majority understand that I just prefer white girls, mainly because I am white myself and that is what I prefer and feel most comfortable with. In my own personal experience, if a black man hears that I only date white girls, he automatically ASSumes I am a racist.

I can't blame the media for that.. it's the media's fault.. but it tells me alot about the person who does the sterotyping... stupid enough to believe anything the media tells you..
Stupid enough?? To you and me, yes. We are able to see right through the smokescreen from the media. But what about the young, impressionable kids out there who do NOT know any better yet? THAT is where is all starts anyway, when we are young and only can go by what our parents teach us (which the majority of parents don't do anymore) or what we read in papers and watch on television.

The media brainwashed women into actually believing that they have been "held back" and "repressed" by men, so what did these BRAINWASHED women do? They bought it without thinking things through, and made men their enemies. Today, women are more unhappy than EVER, even though they got what they "wanted." To a SMART person like you or me, we know that in reality, men didn't repress women, BIOLOGY "repressed" the woman. If we go with the term "repressed," it is also BIOLOGY that "repressed" men into being slaves of work and casualties of war. It's funny how women FAIL to see that both men AND women have certain biological roles, and BOTH of these roles carry with it different limitations and responsibilities.

It's steroypes I have to fight like that all the time.
Yes, you do. But guess what? So do I. Both blacks and whites fight sterotypes. Some of these stereotypes hurt, some help. However, today it seems to be a national pastime to slam the white man. My previous post listed the typical sterotypical black man. The media sterotypes the white man as wimpy, is "clunky" with women, a repressor of women, terrible in bed, small genetalia, weak, he can't fight, he can't dance, he can't sing, he can't jump, he can't play sports, and above all, he is a RACIST.

The media has brainwashed whites into believing all this nonsense, and has ridiculed them to the point that many whites feel guilt and shame for their race. They often take the blame and responsibilty for all that is wrong with this country and inevitably get walked all over by women and minorities.

The media has brainwashed blacks into ignoring personal responsibility for themselves in favor of blaming the white man. Note how the black man puts all blame on the big bad white man:

Perfect Example with the entire hurricane Katrina story, where they had 2 of the same pics, with two totally different captures... the one with white people stealing from the store said something to the likes of "hurricane victiums search for food" and the one with black people in the picture says something to the likes of "black man in the process of looting".
Ahh, the Hurricane Katrina episode. A NATURAL disaster that mostly affected the entire state of Louisiana, notably an area that is majority black and the other that is majority white. They are hit by the SAME storm, and they both became victims of this storm, losing everything they have. Yet, these two distinct groups reacted COMPLETELY OPPOSITE of each other.

You said it all with your quote, backbreaker. The two pics were NOT the same. The white people in Biloxi "stealing" from the store indeed showed them taking food and supplies, but that was AFTER the local store owners realized how bad it was and told the Hurricane victims to take what they NEEDED. The blacks in New Orleans were told the same thing, but they ABUSED it. Don't you remember when Wal-Mart told the residents of New Orleans (black majority) to take whatever they NEEDED? That was a key word that the blacks in New Orleans ABUSED. NO ONE in that diasaster, after only TWO days, "needed" to take electronic equipment. NO ONE "needed" to take jewelry. NO ONE "needed" to take alcohol. If you had HALF a brain, you would understand that taking food and supplies versus taking electronics and jewelry are two completley different scenarios; any normal, decent, MORAL person would call one "taking" and the other "looting. The media, for ONCE, was right on.

DON'T YOU GET IT? If you do NOT understand the difference, you are not as smart as you say you are. You can argue the point if you want, but those are the FACTS.

Last edited:

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Not looking carefully enough

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Wyld posted this

Know lots of men who don't do drugs, cheat, or violent or cheat ...dozens of them. Classy, well-spoken, make bucks, are successful, dress well. Yep, know dozens -- half of them struggle with dating because American women don't like successful, classy men.

Not sure what it's like in your part of the country Wyld, but I know dozens of classy, successful men who are not substance abusers, not violent, and don't cheat. Most American women who see 25 men -- 24 who are classy, successful, etc. and one who was dressed like sh-t and had a bad boy snear -- and go for the loser.

American women don't seek out these classy men because they think they're "boring." I think the high divorce rate is about 75 percent the fault of the women in this country, I really do. Women seek the wrong men and marry the wrong men ... they also reward the wrong men by giving it up sexually to a-holes.
Quoted For Emphasis.

I personally know two men working on their PhD's who are handsome, drug free, aren't in debt, but one can only attract psycho girls and other can't attract any at all. As for the second one... not even his six pack can save him apparently.

So don't tell us how "good men are hard to find." Westcoaster is right: they are everywhere but most women just don't see it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Not looking carefully enough

Originally posted by Alicorn So don't tell us how "good men are hard to find." Westcoaster is right: they are everywhere but most women just don't see it. [/B]
My point exactly!

Women LOGICALLY want this type of man, but when they see him they are EMOTIONALLY turned off by most of them. They reject the "good man" that their brain tells them to pursue because their Emotional Control Center (Hmmm I should trademark that phrase!) won't let them be turned on by someone who doesn't provide the entertainment factor their ECC requires to hold their interest. Lets face it.....lots of times "good" equals "boring" in women's eyes.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think the high divorce rate is about 75 percent the fault of the women in this country, I really do. Women seek the wrong men and marry the wrong men ... they also reward the wrong men by giving it up sexually to a-holes.
I agree 100%.

SOOOOO often it is the woman who "isn't having her needs met" that goes off seeking that emotional high that sends a relationship into a downward spiral.

Didn't I hear that the statistics say that most of the time WOMEN initiate divorce?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Not looking carefully enough

Women LOGICALLY want this type of man, but when they see him they are EMOTIONALLY turned off by most of them. They reject the "good man" that their brain tells them to pursue because their Emotional Control Center

Lets face it.....lots of times "good" equals "boring" in women's eyes.
Very true! This is exactly how I think. Here is a fresh example: I emailed a girl and we emailed each other with a lot of quite good emails. She definitely has some IL while we were talking online.
When I suggest to meet for coffee at the mall.... opps, she sent me a web-form reply " Thanks, but.. I am not interested because our intersts and values do not match".
I am guessing she expected either bar & drinks or a dinner.
Another gal told me "Coffee? I don't drink coffee. I drink wine..."
Coffee was boring for those gals.

It seem women not even think about it: "he is decent? Oh well, there are plenty of decent men outthere, but I want somebody who gives me butterflie sin my stomach..."

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corrupted by culture

I'll agree with culture corrupting women. My parents have been married forever, dad is a veteran, retired college prof.; my mom hard-working, intelligent. I asked her what she saw in my dad when they were dating, "He was a nice guy."

That was about it, and that she could tell he was hard-working, classy, and going to be successful ... we were never rich, but my dad was always employed. That was enough way back in the day: nice guy, hard worker, successful. That was it ... no bad boy b.s., no neg-hits, and crapola like that.

Frankly, I think American women get what they deserve. You seek out sh-tbags, you get sh-t. You seek class, you get class. Trust me, I've dated white trash/low rent ... I sought out loosey goosey's to satisfy my horniness, and got that, someone who was nice on the physical realm but bad on the emotional areas. I sought out sh-t and I got sh-t.

Luckily I'm a fast learner. A couple of those were enough for me and realized I'm an educated, professional guy who needs to demand more.

Women are corrupted by the U.S. culture. They seek out bad boys, they get them, screw them, marry them, and then divorce them. Hate to say it, but they deserve their single motherhood/poverty because instead of pursuing an education, a career, and a good man, they pursued sh-t.

You reap what you sow ... it's the oldest saying in the books. American women STILL don't know this.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Wyld posted this

I have to be physically attracted to a guy as well. No, I don't go for any particular "type" either. I don't care how much money a guy makes and I really don't care how well dressed or successful he is. How he treats me, how he looks and how he treats himself as well as his ability to keep up his end of the conversation and have some kind of purpose in life (that doesn't include crime and substance abuse). You may say you know all kinds of men who are EMOTIONALLY mature, but there really aren't as many truly good men out there as you seem to think. Sure, there are lots of men in their 50's and beyond who have it together...but I am NOT attracted to older men. I'd rather stay single than be with someone I'm not physically attracted to.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Not looking carefully enough

Originally posted by Alicorn
Quoted For Emphasis.

I personally know two men working on their PhD's who are handsome, drug free, aren't in debt, but one can only attract psycho girls and other can't attract any at all. As for the second one... not even his six pack can save him apparently.

So don't tell us how "good men are hard to find." Westcoaster is right: they are everywhere but most women just don't see it.
No, they aren't "everywhere". I live in a small city now and maybe there will turn out to be more here...but where I lived before there wasn't a lot. I just moved to this area about 6 weeks ago, so I don't really know how it is here yet.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Not looking carefully enough

My point exactly!

Women LOGICALLY want this type of man, but when they see him they are EMOTIONALLY turned off by most of them. They reject the "good man" that their brain tells them to pursue because their Emotional Control Center (Hmmm I should trademark that phrase!) won't let them be turned on by someone who doesn't provide the entertainment factor their ECC requires to hold their interest. Lets face it.....lots of times "good" equals "boring" in women's eyes.
Again...I don't care about "entertainment"...just the ability to carry on a coherent and intelligent conversation without putting me to sleep. Yes, a lot of men are boring...they have boring personalities. It's not that they have to be "bad boys" like so many of you think. They just shouldn't be so predictable but still be reliable. You can avoid being boring just by doing small things that are out of character...like renting a comedy movie instead of renting an action movie if you always go for the action movies. God it's so damn simple and you guys makes it a million times more difficult than it has to be.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Where do you get your "ideas" on what -you- want?

This is directed to everybody.

**If you have had/experienced them, why aren't you with them?

**If you have not had/experienced them, why do you presume it is what you want or get?

What i'm saying is...ALOT of women have images of what they want as men, NEVER having dated that type or seen him in as a living being on this Planet we call Earth. I've been in up and down disagreements with a girl I date(d) on it. And many times you hear "I've had, other guys, men are." That makes me cringe.

If you've had IT, why did IT end?
If you haven't had IT, why do you think it exists like you want it does?

-------------------

Women IDOLIZE guys in the media, yet they're the ones cheating, doing drugs, getting busted for DUI's, fathering illegitamate children, divorcing, and beating their wives. I'm not condoning it, but the "characters" you idolize might seem sweet on the read carpets, or Desperate Housewives, or in YM or Cosmo, but NONE of it's real. Even women are scripted by writers as MORE perfect than they are.

I only try to COMPARE what it is I've experienced to what I am willing to accept. In other words, I may say goodbye to a girl because she wants something different than I want.

-------------------

A guy who has THAT much going for him in such a limited market, probably won't settle down so easily OR will expect MORE than most American women are born to give. Truth.

On the flip side, guys who don't have alot going for them, i.e. drunks, smokers, druggies, bums, etc, ask for a lot, then bemoan the state of American women, wanting a girl with lower standards.

This is not about races, but preferences. WHERE do people get the images of what they want???

See...understand, PEOPLE do NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO NOT KNOW. So if a guy says, "I want a PornStar wife who will stay @ home, be faithful and not spend much money, while having my kids, and I want her @ 30 and desire sex 4x/day"....

You've either watched TOO much porn, OR, dated her before. It's the only possible way. You can HOPE that she exists, and maybe she does, but there's also the possibility that she DOES NOT like you.

The same applies to men devoid of addictions, who look fit and trim, have good jobs, are not sluts, and keep good morals. EITHER you know them, and dated them, and it didn't work, OR, they're just a figment of a woman's IMAGINATION based on their complete LOVE of DREAMING and FANTASIZING!

And that's what MOST girls do. Girls will say "i hate my X, i'm over him," and move on, HOLDING out for PRINCE charming, based on the false illusions that the same celebrities who play their beloved characters WILL ALSO be the same IN PERSON.

**Women loved Brad Pitt, but he dumped GOOD ole housewife Jennifer Anniston for Angelina Jolie (the sexpot).

**Women love Tom Cruise, but he hoped from Penlope Cruz, to Katey Holmes, his younger, upgraded model.

**Michael Douglas is with his 20 year younger wife, Catherine Zeta Jones.

**Demi Moore is without Bruce Willis, but with Ashton Kuchar.

*Even Britney and Jessica are having Marital problems, YET Jessica's wedding became the MODEL for many girl's weddings. They made books for it, and some girls tried to imitate it as best they could. Going so far as touting Nick Lacehy "as the perfect husband, see how nice he is to her?" Totally, yet she's DUMPING him? Ok...

These just scratch the surface. I saw that Christina Applegate is divorcing from her Long-term hubby. For the guys who loved her in Married With Children, and idolized her, the dreams are wrecked that she's any better than ANY OTHER AMERICAN WOMAN out there.

So what do you have before you?

Hard-working American guys, some of whom drink a little too much, but not enough to be in AA. Others who do smoke, because it WAS seen as cool. Can I say either sex has degraded? No. It's mutual. It's a catch 22.

Because a woman feels MOST men suck, she doesn't go for the men that might give her what she wants. Or if she does, she doesn't try hard or gives up quick. She might not even give him a chance, because she'll hold out until the last possible second. It happens even now. In youth, girls who finish college call me. They wanted their fun, they wanted me and to be able to be single. Can they have both? No. It might be youth, but it shows they WANT both and are MISGUIDED by their dreams.

For some reason I do pit more BLAME on the majority of women for their HYPER-hopeful DREAMY ways. They see the big, beautiful wedding and house and life. The wonderful husband, but they don't figure they have to WORK TO GET it, or PUT EFFORT INTO IT! They don't! And what I mean by work is, balance each other's needs. Realize the man isn't some SLAVE to your FUTURE hopeful demands.

Guys aren't ALL DREAMY about chicks. We might get butterflies about HOW good a chick is when we meet her and totally blow it, but I don't know guys saying "Gee she's perfect to marry, can you see our kids? Oh and the HOUSE!"

NO! That might be part of the problem, because we don't care, but I go through it with my own girls from time to time. They blame me for one piece of the problems, BUT DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for what they do. SORRY is not in their vocabulary, because they are slave to their emotions, and when you wrong their emotions, no matter what, YOU are the one that's wrong. Not her. And anything she does as a result CANNOT be held LIABLE for.

Am I making sense here?

Where people do they get the "idea" of what you want?

What do I want?

Physically.
-fit.
-shorter than me.
-busty (b+, pref. c)
-curvy
-I'm attracted to her, any hair color if it fits, don't force dying hair color on yourself.
-no diseases
-non-smoker
-casual drinker
-low sex partner count

Personally
-works hard
-does things for herself
-has her own RESPECTABLE friends
-comes from a good family background
-has SOME sort of income talent, NOT porn or stripping or bartending (pref.)
-wants a GUY, not the relationship
-likes sex
-doesn't carry preferences or baggage from past relationships
-sensitive, feminine
-doesn't swear MUCH
-family-oriented
-likes to have fun, generally happy
-supportive
-caring

I base that ON ME, and what I think WORKS in my life and what I have dated in the past, in terms of good and bad.

A-Unit

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I repeat ...

... I know dozens of successful, interesting, intelligent great guys out there -- and for looks-only women out there -- they're in shape and good looking, too.

Dozens.

In feminist-crazy Northwest you have these nutball women running around in birkenstocks hating men, but then sleeping with the exact type of men they say they hate. It's whacky.

American women are to blame for their divorces and single-parenthood. Got news for you on that looks-only thing: outside beauty dies, inner beauty goes on forever.

Nevertheless, I still know dozens of successful, single, in-shape good-looking guys who struggle with women in the Northwest.

F-ck it all ... go pop out more illigit kids American women and b-tch about it despite no one put a gun to their head to have unprotected sex. Stupid hypocrites.

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was about it, and that she could tell he was hard-working, classy, and going to be successful ... we were never rich, but my dad was always employed. That was enough way back in the day: nice guy, hard worker, successful. That was it ... no bad boy b.s., no neg-hits, and crapola like that.
AWESOME example, WestCoaster. My how times have CHANGED.

Wyldfire, I agree with you in that American men can be just as bad as women. And you know what? I believe that you are overall a sensible, cool girl that proabably DOES treat her man right. Girls like you are indeed hard to find.

However, I am with the boys here on this thread. I think that today's culture is DESTROYING American women. Young girls see "girl power" every day of their lives through billboards, commercials, television commercials, television series, movies greeting cards, and music.

Television and music videos emphasize that the more skin you show, the more attention it gets. That may be true, but what kind of message is that to our young girls?

A good example is Britany Spears and Madonna. These two well-known performers were on stage singing a few years ago, and right in the middle of their number, they KISS each other, right on National Television! These are females that most girls look up to, so what message do you think these young girls that were watching this got when they saw the audience (mostly men) stand up and CHEER? These two performers KNEW that doing this would cause a reaction men. (Yes, Wyldfire, this is partly men's fault, for condoning it.)

Almost every young female performer that has risen to fame today started out by their own merit. But soon, they started getting more and more risque and their clothes start coming off in order to sell their records. They start singing songs with real sexy undertones, and dress like and parade around like slvts. Their videos show them being sweaty, sexy, and in control of dozens of men dancing around them. Just look at Britney Spears, Christina Agullera, Jessica Simpson, etc. Well guess what? There a lot of innocent little eyes watching all this, and they are learning TOO FAST that they can get men right where they want them if they act sexy enough. The thing is, they are mostly too young to know where the line is drawn between being sexy versus being slvtty.

Television and commericals are a joke. Any man on this board already knows what I mean. 95% of them disrespect American men in some way or another. They make it out to be funny when a man is ridiculed. Greeting cards are the same thing. Girls learn at an early age the power they have over men, and I think that, naturally, it makes their heads get too big. This is causing severe damage to young American girls that cause them to make bad choices that often follow them for the rest of their life. And when that happens, they get mad and often blame the men, because the media and our culture LIED to them.

I feel that young girls and women are much more taken in with the whole "Hollywood" celebrity lifestyle than men are. They are also fashion victims. Music videos and MTV constantly show women half naked and getting their way with the guys. Girls are shown hanging all over rap stars that were former gang members who curse and refer to their women as "hos." Rap stars are "it" these days, and these girls go right along with the newest fashion.

Girls LOVE this drama and excitement of being a celebrity and getting all this attention. Unfortunatly, most decent guys are not into this superficial crap, and the bad boys that they LOVE so much, often are. In realty, though, they fail to see that there are CONSEQUENCES to living this type of life, until it is too late.

It's a shame, really. I feel sorry for today's girls. Our corrupt society breeds them and American men are beginning to reject them. The thing is, our culture and society are turning them into slvts who do not know what to do with a guy unless he exhibits the characteristics of this fun, exciting, criminal. Most girls do learn eventually, but by then it is usually too late.

Women are corrupted by the U.S. culture. They seek out bad boys, they get them, screw them, marry them, and then divorce them.
You reap what you sow ... it's the oldest saying in the books. American women STILL don't know this.
Again, WestCoaster, great insight. I completely agree!