Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American women aren't that bad.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, there's precious little on MPS (magic pu$sy syndrome). I thought it was common parlance in the community, but apparently there's nothing on this forum. I've seen it discussed on other forums, but apparently it got trashed with the rest of the deleted contents.

It has to do with the idea that the woman feels she is "worth it". That sexual access is worth putting up with a bad attitude and/or mediocre looks. That eventual sexual access is worth an extended wait. It's essentially the phrase "if he doesn't accept me at my worst, he doesn't deserve me at my best" on steroids, where the "worst" is displayed very early on, often before sex. That the power of their own pus5y is so great, it overcomes a lack of good looks, good attitude, it can motivate a frog to self-improve to a prince, that is overcomes the power of any other woman's pu5sy out there as well. (So there is going to be high solipsism involved too).

All women have MPS to some degree, instances where I use the phrase are to indicate extreme examples.

There is some psychology behind that, we as people want what we cannot have. If a group or culture of women act unattainable then there is this magic allure to them. Often times, it will raise their ratings in front of a guy because of that unattainability factor. Guys will also have a lower standard for such women to be seen as hot.

If you are not careful and if you are like most guys, this thing works like a charm for a lot of these women. All they have to do is act very rude and act at their worst and some guy will chase them. Then add to it that the same cultures whips men into worshipping women and you have what you have.

The only thing that defeats this is competition. Environment dictates to what extent a woman can act like this.

Italian chick in Manhattan? Forget about her acting like this, she will be left in the dust because of how rough her competition is. Same chick in Long Island? The syndrome goes to the extreme!