Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American women aren't that bad.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the black girls I banged from NYC were Latino. Believe it or not. Panamanian, Honduran, Cuban, Dominican, Haitian, etc. all visibly black women but with different cultural background.
Were they easier to deal with than typical black women? I assume so, since you targeted them.

Reaction score
One exception to this are Mexican women who seem to be the most chill of all the Latinas but the rest of the Latinas are far worse than anything most Anglo women can conjure up.
understandable, Mexican women do seem chiller than the others. Whatever growth Cardi B is in/the Bronx ones seem like a nightmare to deal with. Plus, the ones from Argentina and Columbia can be bad too lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
understandable, Mexican women do seem chiller than the others. Whatever growth Cardi B is in/the Bronx ones seem like a nightmare to deal with. Plus, the ones from Argentina and Columbia can be bad too lol.
Cardi B is Dominican/Trini aka black. Most of the Latina Bronx broads are just Spanish speaking black girls, complete with the bad attitude.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dealt with my fair share of Latinas and let me tell you, they are much much worse than white women here in the US. A lot of them tend to be more feminist, bossier, and demanding.

Mix a Latina with American culture and you get a disaster. The worst are Puerto Rican women in the northeast but South American women in general are awful. One exception to this are Mexican women who seem to be the most chill of all the Latinas but the rest of the Latinas are far worse than anything most Anglo women can conjure up.

Then add to this that they are prone to loving violence, scummy guys, and drama far more than your average white girl does. I legitimately do not get the hype that guys have about Latinas.
Latinas get a good reputation mainly based on traits that Latinas outside the USA possess. Latinas born in the USA don't develop these traits as much and ones who have lived here at least a few years tend to lose those traits.

As a White male, I tend to deal with White women more than Latinas. I might have had misplaced expectations about Latina interactions. I had a rather negative interactive with one native born Latina of South American ancestry that really stands out. I can think of a couple of other interactions with USA born Latinas that weren't that good either.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look no further than Italian American women, IMO the trash of the white race in terms of quality. Only Jewish women are far worse but alongside Italian American women, they are some of the worst that the east coast has to offer in regards to American women. On one hand you have the entitlement and narcissism that American culture throws on to a woman and then mix that with the princess complex that Latin culture in general throws on to women where women can do no wrong.

It is the fact that a lot of foreign women when they mix with American culture have their toxic traits amplified.
Two other notes about these savory groups:

1) I've noticed and have read where they are prone to jealousy of their more Nordic-looking counterparts

and

2) Camouflage. To me, this is the biggest issue with them. With latinas, you can usually tell them by their dress, long fingernails, gaudy makeup, hoop earrings, drawn-on eyebrows, etc. But with Italian and Jewish women, you can't tell if they're anglo-white, mixed, exotic, whitewashed latina, or whatever. You usually don't discover you're dealing with one of them until there is some unpleasantness endured in the interaction.

Edit: As a caveat, if you're gaming online, a lot of women who as Jewish will announce their heritage in their bio. Very, very rarely will I see an Italian-American woman state their heritage upfront. You pretty much have to look out for the Jesus Cross Pendant and piece it together.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2) Camouflage. To me, this is the biggest issue with them. With latinas, you can usually tell them by their dress, long fingernails, gaudy makeup, hoop earrings, drawn-on eyebrows, etc. But with Italian and Jewish women, you can't tell if they're anglo-white, mixed, exotic, whitewashed latina, or whatever. You usually don't discover you're dealing with one of them until there is some unpleasantness endured in the interaction.

Edit: As a caveat, if you're gaming online, a lot of women who as Jewish will announce their heritage in their bio. Very, very rarely will I see an Italian-American woman state their heritage upfront. You pretty much have to look out for the Jesus Cross Pendant and piece it together.
Both Italian and Jewish women tend to congregate in the same geographic areas of the United States. They are most common in the Northeast (Washington DC to Boston corridor) and Chicago.

Big cities in the Southern USA will have both groups often solely because they are big cities and almost every group of people can be found in big cities. They are proportionally smaller in those cities.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1) I've noticed and have read where they are prone to jealousy of their more Nordic-looking counterparts

and

Living in Manhattan for years, I learned to spot a JAP fast. You can always tell by their arrogance, extreme sense of self-importance, and smug demeanor. I'd say though, some physical giveaways of the two groups of women are dark hair, dark circles under the eyes, and in the case of Jewish women they tend to have a pine-cone shaped face. With Italian women, look for the nose.

However, given that both groups have mixed with other white groups, it can be tricky.

I have noticed one trait of Italian American women that seems consistent, the extreme desire to go to the "happening" places and climb what they perceive to be the top of the social ladder rather explicitly.

When I was in Manhattan, the Jersey and Long Island folks (code word for guidos) seemed to always congregate to bars that were mainstream and perceived as outwardly popular. Italian American women on the same token will flock towards whatever environment is seen as popular or high status. Italian culture and Mediterranean culture itself is this way, all outward appearances and no substance. Miami also has a high population of Italian American Yankees.

To a degree, I notice that Eastern European women (particularly the Balkans who just copy everything Italians do) are like this as well.

The one differentiator between Italian American women, particularly those that fit the worst stereotypes of the group, and more quality Euro women is education. You will notice that most guidettes go for trashy guys that pick fights and get drunk every weekend. Their circles are full of trashy people that just get drunk and get into fights all the time. Anytime you hear a place being awful in the northeast like a Long Island, Staten Island, or a Jersey, it is code word for having a high Italian descent population.

Meanwhile, you will notice that WASPy white women and more Nordic looking white women will congregate towards true upscale places like some ****tail bar in Soho. The other giveaway? These women will likely have a more diverse group of friends due to having gone to an Ivy League school and having interacted with different cultures. Meanwhile, an Italian chick's friends will just be a bunch of blue collar Trumpers that think Manhattan is ruining NYC lol.

This is where it gets fuzzy though since Jewish women are actually more like WASPy white women in this regard and are quite educated unlike their Italian sisters.

However, as @SW15 and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 discussed on the first page, education is a great differentiator. Women from the Balkans and Mediterranean do not value it and just value flashy things so they tend to be trashy club rats. Meanwhile, Scandinavian women value it more so they tend to be classier and easy to deal with.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 and @SW15 I think that you guys actually bring up a great point about education. The problem with Miami as a city is that people here are not educated and neither do they value education. I find it laughable that the mayor thinks he is going to compete with Silicon Valley and turn the city into the next Austin. It also reflects on the women who are all about flashy things.

IMO, I think that there is a differentiator here in the quality of women based on two worlds.

One world of women is what I call the plastic world. These are women that value fancy cars and fancy restaurants. I notice that some cultures of women are more prone to leaning this way such as women from the Balkans, a lot of parts of Eastern Europe, and Latinas too. Most of these places were not the most economically prosperous in recent decades and have a lot of poverty compared to Northern Europe or the Anglo world. For this world, value is very surface-level and based on material possessions because they are trying to compensate for either growing up poor or just having recently accumulated wealth.

The other world of women, which I cannot even come up with a name for, is what I call the more educated world (maybe someone can come up with a better name). For these women, wealth is a given since they grew up having enough. I notice that upper middle class Americans/Anglos and women from highly educated groups fall into this world. For them, it is about experiences and not material possessions. They don't care for a fancy car, they can get it at will. They have nothing to prove. For them, it is having a fun time at a unique spot. These women set the trends that the women in the latter group eventually follow. For them, it is about the fun, emotional highs, and new experiences in a great spot. Material possessions mean nothing because they have nothing to prove in regards to wealth.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, as @SW15 and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 discussed on the first page, education is a great differentiator.
Yes. Too much education or too little education can ruin a woman's viability for extended relationships. Both too much education and too little education can ruin even a casual first date. Once, against my better judgment, I went on a date with a female MD. She was substantially late for it (did text me) and when she was physically present, she was quite distracted. She was a divorced woman and it wasn't surprising at all why she was divorced. 30 minutes of her rude behavior was enough for me whereas she somehow got a multiple year relationship out of some other fool.

I'll lay out the problems with both women with too much education (more of my interactions) or too little education. Please note that this applies to Gen X, Millennial/Gen Y women, and Gen Z women. For the Boomers and earlier eras, some of the norms were different and the analysis was more challenging. Since the oldest Gen X women were born in 1965, that makes them 57 years old in 2022. This will cover almost all of the women that most men today desire.

Too much education

Any woman with any advanced level degree (master's or doctorate) has too much education, leading to a host of problems in romantic relationships. Women with bachelor's degrees from elite universities also fall into this category. The gray area in this category can be women with bachelor's degrees from expensive private schools but not the most elite private schools. Examples of these kinds of schools are Texas Christian University, Southern Methodist University, University of Southern California, and the University of Miami. A small percentage of these women are in the “good education blend” group (profiled later) but most fall in the “Too Much Education” group.

Women with too much education tend to value career pursuits, feminism, SJW pursuits, and self-centeredness over being a good girlfriend or wife. All of the attributes I mentioned cause them to be single later into life and put up reasonably high notch counts if they aren't selective or don't trap some blue pill fool into an extended relationship. However, most are good at birth control and tend to stay childless into their 30s or even 40s. There's less single motherhood in this group than the other groups simply because this group tends to have children less than the "too little education" or the "good educational blend".

It is the women with too much education that get the jobs that tend to make them less dateable. It's common for men to discuss how awful it is to date female lawyers, female medical doctors/dentists, and female mid to upper level business managers. Their "toxic femininity" can often ruin their romantic interactions. I less frequently hear men complain about female college professors, female psychologists/counselors, or female physical therapists (master's level degree).

These women also tend to acquire pets a lot, though way too many Millennial females of all education levels have pets. Millennials have been the most pet obsessed generation in the history of the planet, and more Millennial single women have pets than single men. Cohabiting couples and married people are also big pet owners.

When we talk about entitled women and delusional women, this is where a lot of those women reside. However, there are plenty of entitled and delusional women in the “good educational blend” group.

Too little education

This is a group comprising women with the following educational attainment levels…

-High school dropouts
-High school graduates/GED holders
-Women with a non-meaningful associate level degree.

These are the type of women who tend to work some types menial jobs (fair amount of subjectivity here) and/or are on multiple government assistance programs.

Women with less than a college education tend to have children earlier in life. If White or Latina, these women tend to marry earlier in life as well. These women, if White or Latina, tend to be more feminine than the overeducated career woman or even women with the “good educational blend”. Feminine women tend to get swooped up earlier and impregnated earlier. Black/African-American women are often in this group and the more common path with these women is out of wedlock births.

The problem with the women with too little education is that the relationships with the “baby daddies” tends to fail, either married or unmarried. As a result, there’s a lot of single motherhood in this group. I have a “no single moms, no exceptions” policy, so I don’t interact much with this group. This group hasn’t often been in my social sphere though I have had occasional interactions outside of the retail cashier line with this group.

If women in this group can manage to stay childless and stay off government assistance programs deeper into their 20s or even early 30s, they can be a more marketable romantic partner than a careerist female with an advanced level degree. They can resemble certain women I’ll profile in the “good educational blend” group.

The woman from this thread below falls into the too little education group but has managed to have an extended marriage and even had an adequate career prior to making a lot of money as an OnlyFans model. I think there’s a chance she is in an open relationship though.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ans-for-mild-content-sad-state-of-men.274268/

She went to a community college (no mention of a graduation on her LinkedIn) and cleaned houses prior to her being an Instagram/OnlyFans model. She might have been a sole proprietor owning the home cleaning business doing that or doing that as an employee. My guess is that she ran a small home cleaning business, which would be an achievement with her educational background.

Good Education Blend

This is a group comprising women with the following educational attainment levels…

-Bachelor’s degree from a public university
-Useful Associate of Arts degree/Trade Certification

The typical woman from this group is a white collar worker at a non-managerial level (sometimes she hasn’t been promoted there yet), a K-12 teacher, a mid-level government worker, or some sort of medical worker. Medical workers can be anything from medical billers/coders, to medical assistants, to dental hygienists, to nurses with bachelor’s degrees. Most of the useful trade work that women pursue is in medical, since few women will ever become auto mechanics, welders, plumbers, HVAC repair people, or electricians. The commonality of these jobs is that they don’t require an absurd time commitment. These are 40-45 hour a week jobs and often Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM jobs, allowing them enough time to devote to fitness activities, dating, and being a good girlfriend.

They have to potential to be pleasant, have some degree of femininity, and aren’t prattling on about feminist talking points. They may be centrist to left of center in their political ideologies, but they aren’t going to talk about politics much. They care more about fashion, dogs, fitness (if not overweight), streaming service binging, etc.

If you’re looking at women between 35-50, there is a decent amount of single motherhood in this group. Part of it is because these women were desirable when they were young due to not being ridiculous careerists and some beta type male put a ring on it. They were naïve enough to believe in the fantasy of a lifelong relationship but the relationship didn’t work out somewhere between 7-14 years into it. Most of these single mothers were at least married to the father of their children for a time. Since they have a bachelor’s degree or a useful trade certification, they have jobs that keep them off government assistance and the fathers are still involved with the children and are usually sending them some alimony or child support.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile, you will notice that WASPy white women and more Nordic looking white women will congregate towards true upscale places like some ****tail bar in Soho. The other giveaway? These women will likely have a more diverse group of friends due to having gone to an Ivy League school and having interacted with different cultures.
WASPy white women tend to fall into both the "Too Much Education" and "Good Education Blend" groups. I agree that they will tend to congregate in more upscale places. I consider a WASPy woman to be a cookie cutter White woman of Germanic, French, United Kingdom, Swiss/Austrian, or Belgian/Dutch decent. These are often European ancestral mutts who have been in the United States for multiple generations.

Dallas has a reputation for a fairly bland cookie cutter White population. The cookie cutter White culture is more of a thing in Dallas than either the ethnic White populations of Ashkenazi Jews or Italian-Americans. The story below will illustrate how one of my male friends seduced this group.

One of my friends is a 6'4" male who was a former NCAA athlete in a country club sport. He put up a solid notch count prior to playing house with a woman of debatable quality solely by spam approaching women at bars. He was only able to get away with spam approaching due to being 6'4" and having a "white guy look" that a certain segment of yuppie cookie cutter white women found dreamy. He went to the bars in Dallas that yuppie cookie cutter White women typically visited in the era when he was unattached.

Jewish women are actually more like WASPy white women in this regard and are quite educated unlike their Italian sisters.
Yes, this is true. Jewish women are not poor women in most cases. Jewish women will almost always have a bachelor's degree and many have advanced degrees. It's common for Jewish women to be single and unattached after age 30. One of the upsides of Jewish women is that they are quite sexual. Jewish women have other annoying traits. Many of them are in the "Too Much Education" grouping above. Many are big time careerists and feminists. Betty Freidan and Gloria Steinem are OG Jewish feminists.

The other world of women, which I cannot even come up with a name for, is what I call the more educated world (maybe someone can come up with a better name). For these women, wealth is a given since they grew up having enough. I notice that upper middle class Americans/Anglos and women from highly educated groups fall into this world. For them, it is about experiences and not material possessions. They don't care for a fancy car, they can get it at will. They have nothing to prove. For them, it is having a fun time at a unique spot. These women set the trends that the women in the latter group eventually follow. For them, it is about the fun, emotional highs, and new experiences in a great spot. Material possessions mean nothing because they have nothing to prove in regards to wealth.
Yes, also true. A lot of these women were women from upper middle class or upper class backgrounds. They were in top sororities in college. The less academically inclined ones went to big public schools in the Sun Belt while the more academically inclined ones went to private and/or elite universities. They have their own jobs to pay for nice stuff in their 30s/40s. In their 20s, the family money will often cover stuff until they start getting promotions at work.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both Italian and Jewish women tend to congregate in the same geographic areas of the United States. They are most common in the Northeast (Washington DC to Boston corridor) and Chicago.

Big cities in the Southern USA will have both groups often solely because they are big cities and almost every group of people can be found in big cities. They are proportionally smaller in those cities.
But no matter where they are, they are very highly overrepresented on the dating sites and swipe apps compared to their local population numbers. Which I presume is due to their relatively high MPS, lol. On Match for example, Italian and Jewish women are something like 30% of the userbase while being under 10% of the local population (in Phx/Scottsdale AZ).

Last edited:
Reaction score
But no matter where they are, they are very highly overrepresented on the dating sites and swipe apps compared to their local population numbers. LOL. On Match for example, Italian and Jewish women are something like 30% of the userbase while being under 10% of the local population (in Phx/Scottsdale AZ).
most girls I see are black girls or fat white women lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not just latina’s that have lived in the west. I’ve spent almost two year in Colombia and almost all Colombian good looking women have horrible attitudes. They’re fine at first but jesus christ the toxicity, jealousy and entitlement is off the charts. I see the word macho culture thrown around a lot here when it comes to latinos but the latin males are mainly simps just like in the rest of the world.
last Year I spent a lot of time in Morocco

in theory it is a traditional country , in practice women are very tough . Tougher than the western women

western women compared to Moroccan or Algerian are snowflakes

They basically run the family

then learning more about their culture , I realized that even hundred of years ago there was a wooden window between rooms ( so you can not look what else is on the other end ) with the sole purpose of women being able to hear what men are talking about

so guys , enough with the mental masturbation . The women that you praise for their feminity Are way tougher than western women are

women Can not be tamed by most guys .
Always was , and always will

the problem is how men are , not necessarily how women are

and most importantly with how much a woman can get away

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But no matter where they are, they are very highly overrepresented on the dating sites and swipe apps compared to their local population numbers. Which I presume is due to their relatively high MPS, lol. On Match for example, Italian and Jewish women are something like 30% of the userbase while being under 10% of the local population (in Phx/Scottsdale AZ).
Match.com is a different audience than Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge. Match.com is mostly 50+ people at this point.

Even among 30s/40s people on dating sites and swipe apps, Jewish women would be overrepresented because they tend to be single later into life.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match.com is a different audience than Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge. Match.com is mostly 50+ people at this point.

Even among 30s/40s people on dating sites and swipe apps, Jewish women would be overrepresented because they tend to be single later into life.
I've noticed the overrepresentation on Tinder too (although not to the same extreme). It's mostly amongst the 35+ demo there, and 40+ on Match. But the main point is their greater tendency to be single compared to WASP females once they pass 30 or so. Conversely, the non-WASP women are easier when they are in their 20's due to being less desired. After that, the MPS seems to take over.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After that, the MPS seems to take over.
Explain MPS, which I believe means Magic Pusssy Syndrome. There's not a good definition of it easily accessible on Google.

I've noticed the overrepresentation on Tinder too (although not to the same extreme). It's mostly amongst the 35+ demo there, and 40+ on Match. But the main point is their greater tendency to be single compared to WASP females once they pass 30 or so. Conversely, the non-WASP women are easier when they are in their 20's due to being less desired. After that, the MPS seems to take over.
Jewish women tend to stay single later into life. At ages 30+, Jewish women are more likely to be childless than non-ethnic White women (called WASPs in this thread), Italian-Americans, or Latinas. They're also more likely not to have a failed marriage to their names simply because none of their relationships likely got too close to a marriage proposal. Cookie cutter, non-ethnic White women are the most in-demand for marriage under 30 and 35, which also means that non-ethnic White women will have more failed marriages after 35+ than Jewish women.

Italian-American women fall somewhere in between cookie cutter, non-ethnic White women and Jewish women in terms of White woman demand.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain MPS, which I believe means Magic Pusssy Syndrome. There's not a good definition of it easily accessible on Google.

Jewish women tend to stay single later into life. At ages 30+, Jewish women are more likely to be childless than non-ethnic White women (called WASPs in this thread), Italian-Americans, or Latinas. They're also more likely not to have a failed marriage to their names simply because none of their relationships likely got too close to a marriage proposal. Cookie cutter, non-ethnic White women are the most in-demand for marriage under 30 and 35, which also means that non-ethnic White women will have more failed marriages after 35+ than Jewish women.

Italian-American women fall somewhere in between cookie cutter, non-ethnic White women and Jewish women in terms of White woman demand.
You're right, there's precious little on MPS (magic pu$sy syndrome). I thought it was common parlance in the community, but apparently there's nothing on this forum. I've seen it discussed on other forums, but apparently it got trashed with the rest of the deleted contents.

It has to do with the idea that the woman feels she is "worth it". That sexual access is worth putting up with a bad attitude and/or mediocre looks. That eventual sexual access is worth an extended wait. It's essentially the phrase "if he doesn't accept me at my worst, he doesn't deserve me at my best" on steroids, where the "worst" is displayed very early on, often before sex. That the power of their own pus5y is so great, it overcomes a lack of good looks, good attitude, it can motivate a frog to self-improve to a prince, that is overcomes the power of any other woman's pu5sy out there as well. (So there is going to be high solipsism involved too).

All women have MPS to some degree, instances where I use the phrase are to indicate extreme examples.