“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

American super-simp gets dumped by Russian wife/gf, goes back to Russia to woo her back, gets arrested

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
So what exactly did he get arrested for? I don't have the patience to look into that.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,681
So what exactly did he get arrested for? I don't have the patience to look into that.
He was accused of theft.

Something about the story doesn't add up. The guy is 34 years old and has been in the military for 16 years. Speaks fluent Russian, even though he does not appear to be of Russian descent. Goes to Vladivostok, a major Russian military hub, at a time when the two countries are indirectly at war with each other. It is likely that he entered the country illegally, as Americans need a visa to travel to Russia and I just don't see the Russian government issuing a visa to someone like him. And that's on top of the fact that American servicemen are prohibited from travelling to Russia for any reason by their own government.
 
Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
I am guessing he may be there for a while. His crime is not being a lesbian WNBA player
 
Top