Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Males are best... for the wrong reasons

Reaction score
So I'm reading articles on Askmen.com and I come up to the "Terminal Bachelorhood" article. There's a huge discussion going on about who's better off the bachlor or the married man. Of course the men defend the bachlor while the "Paris Hilton types" back the married man. I read all of the posts to find the best one...

"US males are great: I must admit, of all the males ive interacted with and had intimate friendships(throughout my life thus far, more than 2 digits) and relationships with (less than two digits), American Males by far have been the best! they are understanding, sympathetic, able to listen and able to address Critical quesitons dealing with flamed issues such as ones posted on even casual boards like these."

"also: in contrast the ones i have the worst experience with are "asians" (with exceptions to those who are actually more american)."

:crackup: Sorry I just found it funny how American women prefer AFC males to "jerk asians."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cheer: We're number one! :cheer: We're number one! :cheer: We're number..... Heyyyyyyy...... :woo:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
So I'm reading articles on Askmen.com and I come up to the "Terminal Bachelorhood" article. There's a huge discussion going on about who's better off the bachlor or the married man. Of course the men defend the bachlor while the "Paris Hilton types" back the married man. I read all of the posts to find the best one...

"US males are great: I must admit, of all the males ive interacted with and had intimate friendships(throughout my life thus far, more than 2 digits) and relationships with (less than two digits), American Males by far have been the best! they are understanding, sympathetic, able to listen and able to address Critical quesitons dealing with flamed issues such as ones posted on even casual boards like these."

"also: in contrast the ones i have the worst experience with are "asians" (with exceptions to those who are actually more american)."

:crackup: Sorry I just found it funny how American women prefer AFC males to "jerk asians."

You might as well order gay magazines to your house.. Seriously, stuff at askmen.com is politically incorrect.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Uh, that is nothing to be proud about. American men are AFCs who treat women too damn good - which is why they are such f'd up spoiled brats. Of course they "love" us like this! :crackup: The question is not how good we are...but how good are THEY?

As far as Asian men - wonder why their women are so much better-behaved and society so much more stable than ours? Without so many Jerry Springer drunken single mom sloots dumping it down the chutes? Because they lay the law down more. Of course spoiled American brats hate that! Feminists hate having to live up to any standards of behavior in life and assuming any accountability or responsibility!

MT3

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
Uh, that is nothing to be proud about. American men are AFCs who treat women too damn good - which is why they are such f'd up spoiled brats. Of course they "love" us like this! :crackup: The question is not how good we are...but how good are THEY?

As far as Asian men - wonder why their women are so much better-behaved and society so much more stable than ours? Without so many Jerry Springer drunken single mom sloots dumping it down the chutes? Because they lay the law down more. Of course spoiled American brats hate that! Feminists hate having to live up to any standards of behavior in life and assuming any accountability or responsibility!
Ditto

Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
@ PeterNorthisAwesome

WTF?! Are you bi-sexual?
Uh... I don't know where you get that from. I was just wanted to discuss how american woman like US men being AFC and hate the normal DJ-like men. Askmen have some good articles too bad I don't care if YOU think it's gay.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"US males are great: I must admit, of all the males ive interacted with and had intimate friendships
Maybe I just took that wrong.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American men are great, they'll pay for anything,..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
or expect little of anything.

I think that is the reason why American men Are considered to be the best to marry in the world!! I mean in other countries there is expectations of the wife to cook and clean and take care of the kids and do traditional marriage role. In The States I get that the attitude from the American male is:"hey she is hot and she is giving me plenty of sex therefore that is all I need and everything else will take care of itself" and then the American male wonders why his marriage goes down the crapper.

Reaction score
The reason they say American men are great is because we marry hors and fat monsters - of course these fat hos love us........but not as much as they love strawberry cheesecake! :rolleyes:

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The reason they say American men are great is because we marry hors and fat monsters - of course these fat hos love us........but not as much as they love strawberry cheesecake! :rolleyes:
LOL! That made my day.
I know this fat h0 at work that loves strawberry cheesecake and complaining about how her ex bf buys her dinners so she will forgive him.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
...And feel good about it because they can.... :rolleyes:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quoted that from american female posters on askmen... hence the QUOTATION MARKS.
Gotcha. Guess I just wasn't paying attention. My bad. lol!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The reason they say American men are great is because we marry hors and fat monsters
Oh sh!t that was funny,..