Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMAZING STORY. Vibrator,Dirty sex talk in bed, then BRUTAL rejection*

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

A major one.

But its my own fault.

Wish I didn't feel anything for her. If she hooks up with someone else, which she will, its gonna hurt.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
1). Her 'playing' you is not a function of you guys being friends or not....women do this sh*t when they know your overly interested. It's hardwired into them to behave this way. Don't get me wrong, I don't think she means any harm, but.....

You mentioned that she in particular really 'blows your fuses'....she knows this too. Just try backing off completely on the topic of sex. All the way. Like I said, hang out with her still (you guys are friends), and wait for the inevitable moment when she tries to bait you. Girls love it when men chase, and they love having the power over guys who are over interested (even if it's just for sex).

It will happen, my friend, and when it does, don't bite. Try this for a couple weeks and tell us what happens. Even if you don't believe me, try it as an experiment, you've got nothing to lose anyhow.

-or-

2). I'm way off base, and nothing is going to fix this because she's just not interested in a sexual relationship with you in particular. If this is the case, don't take it personally.

It's one of the two.
Actually
Isnt the not biting what got me here in the first place?

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Reaction score
quit playin yourself

This chick is playing you like Halo 2. You are her little toy. You are like her toy poodle, a female one at that. GET THE POINT. You say she's a friend but if she was a friend she wouldn't have teased you like she did. That was just dirty. Her doing that basically said you are here for my amusement and my amusement only. If I were you, I would cut my losses but still keep her in my pocket. By that, I mean say in your mind f*ck her and move on but realize that your ultimate goal should be to bang this chick. To do that, QUIT coming off like your so desperate. Second, make her jealous without being to overt about it i.e. go out on a date with a tight female and let her know about it....discretely.

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg...

What a PAINFUL story dude...I feel you...

Iguana
Peace & Metal

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guy, you hit me up for some advice so here it comes, both barrells.

I think you already realize how desperate you really are. And I don't have to tell you that desperation is a sticky cologne that repels women better than Raid kills roaches. You my friend have gone beyond even this with this girl (and I wont call her a woman because she exhibits the behavior of a pubescent girl).

As much as I hate to quote myself, you too are a boyfriend surrogate to this chick. She (like every woman) thrives on your exclusive attention, but lacks the interest to correspond with her intimacy. She gets all the benefits of a boyfriend with none of the responsibilities of reciprocating anything for the security you provide by playing the role of boyfriend. This is an analagous situation to a guy having a fvck buddy; he gets his primary desire fulfilled (sex) without reciprocating the security and/or attention she desires.

Now the question you need to ask yourself is, "why would this girl have any motivation to be intimate with you when you have displayed to her, by your behavior, that you are quite willing to play the 'boyfriend' role irrespective of any contingency for her intimacy?" She's got what she wants, your undivided attention, security and comfort, why start paying for it now?

I'd usually continue here with my standard 'bail out now' message for most guys in your position, but you and she have taken this scenario to the next level of extreme. You don't have to wonder if she's fvcking other guys on your effort, you already know she is. Yet inspite of this you still hold out on the illusion that she'll actually make good on her teasing and fvck you one night. So not only are you a psuedo-boyfriend content to accept her terms of non-contingent reinforcement, you'll continue to do so while being fully aware that the intimacy you are so desperate for is being freely given to other guys who make less effort to earn it (if they really 'earn' it at all).

You'd be better off masturbating on your own, at least you'd get off then. It wouldn't cost you a dime and you'd maintain some self-respect. This situation is only self-perpetuating, the more you try the more desperate you become, the more attention she gets from you, the longer you'll be frustrated.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her fvcking other guys.

That guy who she had really good sex with was a short affair and a thing of the past. She really hates him, she says he used her and never wants to see him again.

I don't know for a fact that she IS shagging other guys.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Slaps Naked_Elephant*

Bro. I used to be just like you. I'm just going to give this to you straight:

Nobody here knows your situation exactly as well as you do. But, if the things you described here are an indicator, you've got a bit of a problem with this girl.

Here are the facts:

-Nobody knows if she's fucking any dudes or not, but she's not doing it with you.

-You came across as very desperate for sex, from her in particular.

-She's tossing out excuses left, right, and center to not sleep with you.

-Your not a challenge whatsoever.

IMO, your only possible way to save what you can of this abortion of a situation is to DROP IT completely. Do not talk about sex with her. As I see it, the best outcome this situation could possibly have is that you guys continue to be 'friends', and maybe, just maybe, things can be repaired.

The take home message, my friend, is that you have to be a challenge to women if you want to fling those panties across the room. Be desireable.

Read the bible.