Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMAZING STORY. Vibrator,Dirty sex talk in bed, then BRUTAL rejection*

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
WARNING GUYS... the way I acted that night you'll think I was a 14 year old about to get his first lay. Thats exactly how i felt. I'm mad (sexually) about this girl.

I've been friends with this girl for a while. She invited me to stay over, she said I could stay in the couch but I jumped into bed with her and she didnt complain.

Basically we were talking about my situation with women and how desperate I am for sex...

Well you still have your hands
And so do you...
No I have my vibrator!
YOU HAVE A VIBRATOR?? WOOHOO thats soo cool! Show it to me! (really excited)
No, I don't really have one...
(Oblivious) Oh my god thats amazing can you show it to me please?
(after some begging)
[in a sweet high pitched voice] But I can't it's been inside me...
OH MY GOOD YOU DO HAVE ONE YOURE SO COOL I LOVE YOU.... so much.
But it's been inside me, I can't show it to you...
How is it, what kind?
Guess...
Rampant rabbit?
Yeah hee hee
Aw yeah thats great... does it have like the bunny ears and the rotating balls and the blablbala
Yeah but its too big for me... It's too wide i dont like that.
How big?
(shows with her index and thumb)
(come really close to her and hold her hands to try to match the size with my own hands ... NOT... was starting kino)
Thats not too big...
Its does this wiggly thing at the tip i really dont like that
You don't? I would think that girls would like that movement inside them.
Don't you like the balls? Don't you like how they feel inside you?
Yeah i like how it feels inside me I oh love it
Yeah....
So will you show it to me?
I'll sell you my body if you show it to me..
But I can't...
(in a sweet high pitched voice)
You have to be really really nice to me if you want me to show it to you.
me: SHOCKED
5 seconds of silence
She turns around away from me
me: (slowly, stumbling upon words) b.but i cant uh, be too nice to you...
(silence)
i can be nice to you if you want though...
(dont know what we said after that)
But youre not my boyfriend...
I can be your boyfriend! We can be together for 1 hour, you show it to me and then we break up!
No thanks
Why not?
blablabal
But nobody has to know its only between you and me

(GOD im such an IDIOT)
But i will know and i dont want to!!
Why?
You're just not my type....
I get really sad at this point for some stupid reason.
We have to find you a girl. How do you like them?
Unenthusiastically and visibly not happy with where things are going... Well... you know, nice legs, nice ass... pretty... Intelligent... thats about it really...
Ok b lablbalblalba

At some point in the conversation, she also told me how some guy she slept with was SOOOO good...

"You know, most guys are reluctant to go down on a girl before having sex... He wasn't... he was so good"
Hey I don't care how good he was I'm probably better!

Anyway.
We go back to college together. I spend the rest of the day UP THE WALL. I think i was going nuts

It was the first time in my life i thought i was going crazy. Partly due to the hornyness and partly due to the confusion of what happened.

After 2 days, we go out again. She asks me if i wanna go clubbing. I invite her to come to something before we go clubbing, she comes. Its fun. We go clubbing. We grab each others ass in the club, just to check how it felt... (i work out a lot and have a great ass, was my excuse) She pinches my ass twice later and makes me think it was some gay guys doing it. I fell for it.
I ask her if i can stay at her place. Something told me i should have just go home but i asked anyway, subconsciously hoping she'd let me sleep with her again.

In the bus, with our friends in front of us, she says "we dont have to share the bed again do we?" I say "no, no, of course not"

She doesn't let me stay in her bed. I sleep in the couch, almost break my back, then reluctantly go to sleep to an unoccupied bed which was FILTHY.

I got really paranoid. She was going to a party the night after this, with this guy who she told me she had amazing sex with. I thought she wanted to get banged by this guy that night and was trying to get rid of me to avoid feeling guilty. So I got really weak and told her how HORNY i got the other day (2 nights before). And that i was worried it would affect our friendship. (She already had told me she didn't like me, the year before... during a fight)

Amongst other things, she tells me i think too much, I overanalyse, and i'm self centred. She tells me to find another girl, that I don't really like her, that I'm just desperate. She calls me a fool. I was so sad i couldn't even get up and go. I did, after having breakfast with her.

Nothing important really, until recently. She hasn't asked me out since, her body language is more closed, and yesterday she gave me the biggest rejection I've ever had.

I asked her out for dinner. She said she had just eaten a bag of cookies so it was too late... I insisted... then said she was too busy and then she was meeting someone. I asked her who... she said sorry? I repeated the question...

She didn't answer...
She either made it up or she didn't want to tell.

I insisted by txt... She didn't reply...

I saw her about 15 minutes later, talked to her, asked her about this again, in a friendly jokingly manner... She said it's not my business so stop asking...

Being the ****ing wussy I told her i had to talk to her....

Ended up telling her it kind of was my business...
I'm going to summarize what happened. She basically told me she DIDN'T fancy me, that she thought I was her friend, and that she talks about that with her friends. That all the stuff she said didn't mean she liked me.

That it didn't mean she was horny, (she came up with that on her own), that "COME TO BED AND DO ME!!!" is horny, not what she said.

She also said that I'm selfish self centred and that I'm used to always getting what I want. And that the guy doesn't always have to do the first move. Don't know why the hell she said that. I told her I agreed, and that in my case if the girl usually doesn't start something, nothing ever happens (lie. this "freezing" only happens when i really really like the girl)

She also repeated that she didn't think I really liked her. That she thought i was just desperate. Then i told her, looking her dead in the eyes, that i REALLY , REALLY DID, and that she should believe that by now.

She made it VERY clear that she doesn't like me. She was pretty brutal. She was in a big rush to finish the conversation and go away to do some school work.

Haven't talked to her since, that was yesterday.

Have no mercy guys. I don't deserve it.
Please spill your guts. (lets discuss)

Thanks.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, bad moves all around g..........i'm surprised she actually wanted to go clubbing with you the nite after that ackward night

whatever man, i've been there at one point.....Giovanni was actually there last week.....we've all been there, so what? One of my favorite sayings is that you have to kiss a hundred frogs before you find the princess (or prince or something, i dunno it works both ways) Chalk it up to experience and go find another hot chick, they're all over colleges

P.S I felt it move when i started reading....."But I can't, it's been inside me"...: Thats Hot:)

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
REALLY desperate. I haven't had sex in ages. She knows this cuz she's my friend.

She also knows I rejected a VERY hot italian girl cuz she was a nutcase, so she knows I can get some if I want some.

The thing is I really DO like her, and don't want to let her go. I have decided to stay cool for the moment and forget about it, mainly because I've been doing things that I know are wrong, and I don't want to be moving in that direction.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah then tell her it was just a friendly wank, that it didnt mean that she turned me on or anything.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy oneitis batman!

and i thought what i did was bad, shyt at least she got over it and were talking AS FRIENDS again.

are you sure you just wanted a fu*k or something more than that? you seemed to have gotten jelouse a few times in there, and people that jus wanna fu*k don't have jelousy.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definetely have oneitis for this chick. I think you need to move on. Next her.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
She keeps saying that I dont really like her that I'm just really desperate for sex.

But I do want something more, thats why I'm jealous.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Naked_Elephant
She keeps saying that I dont really like her that I'm just really desperate for sex.

But I do want something more, thats why I'm jealous.
You have to let it go dude. She's not interested, find someone else.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, um....just cut your losses, bro. You really f*cked up with coming across as super desperate for sex. Never, never, never show desperation, even if you feel that way.

There are very few things that are more of a turn off to girls than begging for sex. Don't!

I think the real issue here is that you haven't been layed in a longtime, and not so much this chick.

Go brush up on confidence, technique, and go get some. Forget about trying to f*ck this chick....it's not like she's the only girl out there, you dig?

EDIT: Okay, I just re-read your post in more detail. Holy sh*t! Drop it like it's hot, man. This girl is doing nothing but GAMING you, and your eating it up. Stop. Hang out with her still if you want, but outright drop this sex thing with her forever. She's got you by the balls so to speak, and she knows it.

Get out of the house and meet some shorties.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis, I know. I can snap out of it though, I've been there before countless times.

I'm not sure if i do want to though. Maybe she felt rejected...
She does know I'm not very experienced in bed.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks cactus. That might be it I guess. My confidence and technique usually are quite good. It's just this woman blows my fuses.

I've dated "hotter" "prettier" girls but theres something about her that drives me wild.

She does know I do have other options though... It's just that I don't act like it 'cause I'm so into her.

EDIT: We were friends before. Find it hard to believe she would be cruel enough to play with me.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Her 'playing' you is not a function of you guys being friends or not....women do this sh*t when they know your overly interested. It's hardwired into them to behave this way. Don't get me wrong, I don't think she means any harm, but.....

You mentioned that she in particular really 'blows your fuses'....she knows this too. Just try backing off completely on the topic of sex. All the way. Like I said, hang out with her still (you guys are friends), and wait for the inevitable moment when she tries to bait you. Girls love it when men chase, and they love having the power over guys who are over interested (even if it's just for sex).

It will happen, my friend, and when it does, don't bite. Try this for a couple weeks and tell us what happens. Even if you don't believe me, try it as an experiment, you've got nothing to lose anyhow.

-or-

2). I'm way off base, and nothing is going to fix this because she's just not interested in a sexual relationship with you in particular. If this is the case, don't take it personally.

It's one of the two.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. If it helps, something similar happened last year. I missed a chance with her and then she rejected me. I stopped talking to her completely. I bulked up about 5kg. and got a girlfriend for a few months.

In part thanks to this site.

Whatever the case... 1 or 2... What I have to do now is the same thing: Stay cool, be friends or at least friendly, and stay off the sex thing until she initiates it. Which might be never. Which is the reason why I'm going hunting as soon as I can :)

Again, thanks a lot. Hope I can return the favour.

EDIT: Going away for xmas break for 2 weeks. Sure, I will report the progress after the new year.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its amazing how you can repeatedly subject yourself to this punishment.

Its even more weird that you obviously realize the huge errors you are making all along and yet continue to make more. Even knowing that it just hurts your cause in the long run.

I think you need to work on your self esteem before you will find success.

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's even weirder. I've got a really high self esteem. I'm well built, 65 kg. ripped, sixpack, 1.73m... good looking... Been compared to hugh grant and john travolta. Mom and Dad are rich...

Maybe you mean something else by self esteem, maybe I got it all wrong?

There IS definitely something wrong with me. I tend to miss many good opportunities. I've had about 3 of those in the past year.

EDIT: By punishment you mean her, and by errors you mean technical flaws? (ie what makes up the terrible performance described above)

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's it, next her.

Oneitis

Move on.

Bye Bye

Forget about her

Later

see ya

next her

blah blah blah