Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing Pua

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno man, on average last year I slept with 12 new girls, and I did not put too much effort in it and was quite picky

If I would not have been picky maybe I would have slept with 30-40 girls?

If I would put all the energy in dating for sure I would have reached minimum 100
Count slowly from 1 to 100, you will realize that what you saying is BS. You probably already know anyway..

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I'll post his channel so let's do it first, you focused too much on number 147, my real question was if his direct way of asking is a good thing or not
Thenerdyromeo on YT

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count slowly from 1 to 100, you will realize that what you saying is BS. You probably already know anyway..
100 per year is not that, means like 8-9 per month, which means like 2 per week

It is doable if you do not care at all about quality. For me at least

As a metric, I get like 100 likes per day on tinder. Should be self explanatory that if I mix all the environments and stay in a good area is achievable. And if I put in all my time into it

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100 per year is not that, means like 8-9 per month, which means like 2 per week

It is doable if you do not care at all about quality. For me at least

As a metric, I get like 100 likes per day on tinder. Should be self explanatory that if I mix all the environments and stay in a good area is achievable. And if I put in all my time into it
In theory maybe, but in practice not really. And from my experience it's not that much easier when you decrease the quality, there will still be resistence and often even more than if you date high quality.

It's like the science of statistics, on paper it works but in real life the predictions or hypothesis about data are sometimes far from being accurate. Dating is not mathematics.

Maybe I'm just too experienced, I know too much about all the variables. As a guy who spent his twenties chasing girls, had everything (lifestyle, look, status, game, etc). I think its very unlikely that a guy gets laid with 100girls per year.

I used to work in one the biggest nightclub in North-America, there was this bartender, really popular because he went on TV in a reality show. He fvcked new girls all the time, still he was far from 100. His life was to get laid with new girls all week, i dont even think he reached 100 yet. I think you underestimate the energy and time that it takes. If you could get 100 girls a year you wouldnt be here. To be honest Im really skeptical about your stats, but it's possible.

Show me a picture of you and I will tell you, you can't fool me ;)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work in one the biggest nightclub in North-America, there was this bartender, really popular because he went on TV in a reality show. He fvcked new girls all the time, still he was far from 100. His life was to get laid with new girls all week, i dont even think he reached 100 yet. I think you underestimate the energy and time that it takes. If you could get 100 girls a year you wouldnt be here. To be honest Im really skeptical about your stats, but it's possible.

Show me a picture of you and I will tell you, you can't fool me ;)
My best killing spree was 3 girls in 24h in a new city( not that great either - one of the big cities in the north part of Spain ) that I did not really know anyone. Was curious what would happen if I would dedicate a full 24h to it. I think that I even posted here about this like almost 1 year ago

In terms of pictures, I am not sharing anything with people here. If I find anyone interesting enough will try to keep in touch on whatssup, as I have done previously

I do not have to prove anything to anyone. You can accept what I say or not. Is your call :)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of what's possible, it's mainly to do with the variables. That's why it's kind of a pointless discussion. Because it's the variables, some of which aren't in our control, that makes it possible

What I will say is that I agree with @Bigpapa in terms of what's possible. For example, I think a very good looking guy (my wingman for example) living in a party destination like Vegas or whatever, AND with dropping his standards and going for any girl who passes the boner test and not just girl who are his type, could surely get laid basically every night.

But @mikedee is of course right in that most of these PUA's are living in a fantasy world and are making claims for marketing/money reasons. Plus of course banging absolute dogs (blurred faces but you can see they're chunky and/or old) and celebrating it like a super bowl win

And yes, SOME of the numbers i've seen quoted (some by people on this forum who I won't mention) probably ARE complete fiction. I've seen some insane numbers thrown around lol. Numbers that even my wing couldn't match and I don't think for a second anyone here could compete with him.

The Asian dude in question is likely talking BS about his 147 if I had to guess. (probably more like half that, and not forgetting that the quality would be very unimpressive)

Ok guys I'll post his channel so let's do it first, you focused too much on number 147, my real question was if his direct way of asking is a good thing or not
Thenerdyromeo on YT
Since nobody's really answered this for you, i'll give you my response.
I don't think it's the best method personally. I have nothing against super direct guys, but I don't feel it's the best method.
I'd suggest something more observational/situational, making some small talk, adding a touch of flirting, and then escalating all the way. That's as simple as I can simplify what I think is the best method, and it's probably also a simplified version of the way most indrect PUA's do it.

BUT, what you are asking about is SO simple, that you should just go out tonight and try for yourself! lol. It doesn't take any skill. You already know what to do and say. There's nothing to 'learn' - (That's why I laugh how such direct guys dare charge money for bootcamps etc!!) Try it. Go out tonight and stop girls, tell them you noticed them and think they're hot as $hit, and see where it goes. You'll come to your conclusion soon enough

However, i'd also concede that there's just not THAT much in it! The 'method' you use isn't going to effect the numbers over a large enough sample. What really matters is, is she attracted to you! And even indirect game with all of it's negs and dhv's and rules and lines doesn't cut any ice when the answer is a hard 'no'

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, i'd also concede that there's just not THAT much in it! The 'method' you use isn't going to effect the numbers over a large enough sample. What really matters is, is she attracted to you! And even indirect game with all of it's negs and dhv's and rules and lines doesn't cut any ice when the answer is a hard 'no'
Better to keep things simple

I usually go with something like “ hey cutie, What’s your name? “

Women do not like it when you beat it around the bush, unless ofc you are in a place where people come to socialize mainly and not necessarily to hookup

During the night I see a lot of guys approaching and they go indirect and only to realize 20-30 minutes that the answer is a straight no. But till then you would actually believe that things are going well

But depends on what is your aim, but in most cases you do not want just to talk with someone for too long. You will miss a lot of opportunities with other girls, that you might have a bigger chance with

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an example, a guy that is an 8, can slay left and right 4s and 5s
Good point. If you have zero standards, have no common sense, and are willing to literally fvck anything. With no life outside of getting laid... I will concede it might be possible to bang 100 women.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's the best method personally. I have nothing against super direct guys, but I don't feel it's the best method.
I'd suggest something more observational/situational, making some small talk, adding a touch of flirting, and then escalating all the way. That's as simple as I can simplify what I think is the best method, and it's probably also a simplified version of the way most indrect PUA's do it.
Thanks for the answer, yes maybe it's not the best way, lately I'm a bit confused, too many different opinions, but as you say it's the best way

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of what's possible, it's mainly to do with the variables. That's why it's kind of a pointless discussion. Because it's the variables, some of which aren't in our control, that makes it possible

What I will say is that I agree with @Bigpapa in terms of what's possible. For example, I think a very good looking guy (my wingman for example) living in a party destination like Vegas or whatever, AND with dropping his standards and going for any girl who passes the boner test and not just girl who are his type, could surely get laid basically every night.

But @mikedee is of course right in that most of these PUA's are living in a fantasy world and are making claims for marketing/money reasons. Plus of course banging absolute dogs (blurred faces but you can see they're chunky and/or old) and celebrating it like a super bowl win

And yes, SOME of the numbers i've seen quoted (some by people on this forum who I won't mention) probably ARE complete fiction. I've seen some insane numbers thrown around lol. Numbers that even my wing couldn't match and I don't think for a second anyone here could compete with him.

The Asian dude in question is likely talking BS about his 147 if I had to guess. (probably more like half that, and not forgetting that the quality would be very unimpressive)

BUT, what you are asking about is SO simple, that you should just go out tonight and try for yourself! lol. It doesn't take any skill. You already know what to do and say. There's nothing to 'learn' - (That's why I laugh how such direct guys dare charge money for bootcamps etc!!) Try it. Go out tonight and stop girls, tell them you noticed them and think they're hot as $hit, and see where it goes. You'll come to your conclusion soon enough

I agree ,especially with the last two paragraphs.

The "secret " OP, is within you. What does it takes for YOU to go after as many women as you like? If you present yourself to enough women, some will like you.

In that regard its interesting what it is that stops a man from doing this. Sometimes the reasons are obvious, like being ashamed to get a certain reputation. But mostly it will be about rejection and how these rejections can /will become a reflection of how a man views himself.

If any man could turn on a switch in his brain that would take away his sense shame and embarrassment, he'd do it instantly I geuss. Our time and role on this earth are extremely short and small ,so every day can be the day you decide to do whatever you like most. If that is chasing tail, what stops you? Eventually a "bootcamp" is nothing more but paying someone to somehow find and unlock something within yourself.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, yes maybe it's not the best way, lately I'm a bit confused, too many different opinions, but as you say it's the best way
I understand where you are coming from.

I remember when I first got into this game stuff, and one of my first frustrations was how I couldn't get a straight answer! How the hell could all of these 'professionals' completely disagree about literally every nuance of game!! They all made it sound like a science, yet they all completely contradicted each other! That was my first clue that maybe this was all a completely load of BS, yet I decided to put my skepticism aside at the time and push through

Imagine my confusion after making the mysterymethod the first book I read, and then Mark Manson the second book i read. They were the 2 most recommended books to me at the time, yet they completely broker each others rules. This continued to be the case with each book I read (and program I watched)

One would say, 'you must go indirect. Going direct isn't game. That's hoping she thinks you are handsome. I like to be in control and get any girl I want, so I have to use 'game' and attraction material. My attraction material? Negs, pushpull lines, pretending i'm not attracted to her, telling her DHV stories. Once she starts chasing me due to this attraction material, i'll start to qualify and flirt etc and then escalate to sex'.

The more direct books i'd read (mode one, 60 years of change, Manson and many others) were more like 'NEVER go indirect!! That's hiding your penis. Girls know why you are talking to them. You make her attracted by being confident enough to tell her you want to bang her/telling her you approached her because you think she's sexy af! Never tell DHV stories or 'neg' girls etc. Girls play games. We are men' etc etc etc

And it wasn't just the direct/indirect debate. It went past that. Some books said to never ask a girls name unless she asked you. Others said to always ask her name straight away. Some said to never use ask her questions because that's boring. Instead make cold reads. Other books said cold reads are cheesy and to just ask her questions like a normal person. Some said to be humorous. Some said to not be humorous but to be more stoic like James Bond. Some said James bond was boring. I could go on and on!!! haha

So as you rightly say, they all basically broke each others rules. I ended up testing everything and I came to the conclusion that it was all 'mostly' irrelevant. I probably got laid and rejected a very similar percentage of the time using both methods. I started to slightly favour a more indirect method over the years personally.

I think the thing that determines what 'style' you should use depends on things like:
Your location!
the culture (I'd go more direct if I lived in Colombia or something!)
Your looks
Your age
Her looks and age
The situation/environment
How YOU FEEL about the method and which you are more comfortable with. Which one suites your personality

But know that past having basic social skills that everyone SHOULD have, then it's all basically irrelevant. Her attraction towards you is the vital requirement, and nothing above will drastically change that. Even if we break 'game' down to be super confident and having her think you are the most confident guy she's ever met, that STILL is nothing like enough for most hot young girls if she 100% dismissed you as a sexual option when you opened her. Pro's can't do this in infields. That's why they all have huge rejections compilations, and why their 'pulls' are typically obvious that they will be a pull within 30 seconds of the open. In other words, we are all basically banging 'yes girls' and 'maybe girls' (to coin the mark manson phrase). Not really a 'skill'. It's a game of numbers

Last edited:

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from.

I remember when I first got into this game stuff, and one of my first frustrations was how I couldn't get a straight answer! How the hell could all of these 'professionals' completely disagree about literally every nuance of game!! They all made it sound like a science, yet they all completely contradicted each other! That was my first clue that maybe this was all a completely load of BS, yet I decided to put my skepticism aside at the time and push through

Imagine my confusion after making the mysterymethod the first book I read, and then Mark Manson the second book i read. They were the 2 most recommended books to me at the time, yet they completely broker each others rules. This continued to be the case with each book I read (and program I watched)

One would say, 'you must go indirect. Going direct isn't game. That's hoping she thinks you are handsome. I like to be in control and get any girl I want, so I have to use 'game' and attraction material. My attraction material? Negs, pushpull lines, pretending i'm not attracted to her, telling her DHV stories. Once she starts chasing me due to this attraction material, i'll start to qualify and flirt etc and then escalate to sex'.

The more direct books i'd read (mode one, 60 years of change, Manson and many others) were more like 'NEVER go indirect!! That's hiding your penis. Girls know why you are talking to them. You make her attracted by being confident enough to tell her you want to bang her/telling her you approached her because you think she's sexy af! Never tell DHV stories or 'neg' girls etc. Girls play games. We are men' etc etc etc

And it wasn't just the direct/indirect debate. It went past that. Some books said to never ask a girls name unless she asked you. Others said to always ask her name straight away. Some said to never use ask her questions because that's boring. Instead make cold reads. Other books said cold reads are cheesy and to just ask her questions like a normal person. Some said to be humorous. Some said to not be humorous but to be more stoic like James Bond. Some said James bond was boring. I could go on and on!!! haha

So as you rightly say, they all basically broke each others rules. I ended up testing everything and I came to the conclusion that it was all 'mostly' irrelevant. I probably got laid and rejected a very similar percentage of the time using both methods. I started to slightly favour a more indirect method over the years personally.

I think the thing that determines what 'style' you should use depends on things like:
Your location!
the culture (I'd go more direct if I lived in Colombia or something!)
Your looks
Your age
Her looks and age
The situation/environment
How YOU FEEL about the method and which you are more comfortable with. Which one suites your personality

But know that past having basic social skills that everyone SHOULD have, then it's all basically irrelevant. Her attraction towards you is the vital requirement, and nothing above will drastically change that. Even if we break 'game' down to be super confident and having her think you are the most confident guy she's ever met, that STILL is nothing like enough for most hot young girls if she 100% dismissed you as a sexual option when you opened her. Pro's can't do this in infields. That's why they all have huge rejections compilations, and why their 'pulls' are typically obvious that they will be a pull within 30 seconds of the open. In other words, we are all basically banging 'yes girls' and 'maybe girls' (to coin the mark manson phrase). Not really a 'skill'. It's a game of numbers
This is exactly the point, too much confusion, direct or indirect, for this maybe it doesn't matter, if a girl is attracted she will be attracted whether you are direct or not, surely the important thing is to act, get involved to increase the chances of success

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly the point, too much confusion, direct or indirect, for this maybe it doesn't matter, if a girl is attracted she will be attracted whether you are direct or not, surely the important thing is to act, get involved to increase the chances of success
yes.
It's a game of numbers. It's not a game of skill.
Many people claim to have some amazing 'game' that means they can essentially 'point and click' (get any girl they desire, even if they looked like Danny Devito) but they are either fantasists or are just BS'ing due to have a PUA product to sell or whatever.
We've already seen what the 'best' can do (in the form of infields etc) and i've never seen anything that blew my mind. Not even CLOSE too it, in fact. Them guys in my body (or me in theirs) get extremely similar results

So yes, Hit the gym, improve your style and do things you can to make yourself more likely to be attractive to girls and more importantly as you rightly said, increase the odds of getting lucky by increasing the number of girls you meet and hit on

Last edited: