Amazing Beautiful Chick!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love how all the guys here are pretending they'll say no to her if she asked to sit on their d*cks.

When did the beggars become the choosers?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Love how all the guys here are pretending they'll say no to her if she asked to sit on their d*cks.

When did the beggars become the choosers?
Honestly, shes not all that. (maybe it's because I have never been all that attracted to Spanish or Latin girls) Would I turn her down? Nah lol. But its nothing I would be drooling over. And yes OP I know the original intent of the post...and I agree with you.

And I'm for sure not a beggar. :)

Inquisitus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I did not make this thread to show that I idolize how hot this chick is (in my opinion anyway, i really like that kind of face on a girl, esp a spanish one).

Instead, I made this thread to point out that underage girls such as this one (who is 17 in this case) are not innocent little children who don't know anything about sex, and that the older men who go for these chicks are NOT pedophiles (something I see thrown around quite often when talking about guys who hook up with these younger hot girls).

I also can't understand why we have totally outdated laws in the US when it comes to sex..........girls CLEARLY know more about sex at 15 or 16 in 2010 than they did in 1950
Dude, you just answered yourself. The law, according to you is outdated. Nobody's pushed to have it lowered. Is anyone going to change it so you can hit some pre-18 year old ass? Probably not. Why don't you do something about it?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inquisitus said:
Dude, you just answered yourself. The law, according to you is outdated. Nobody's pushed to have it lowered. Is anyone going to change it so you can hit some pre-18 year old ass? Probably not. Why don't you do something about it?
The only thing he can do about it is go down to Mexico or any other country in the world where the requirements are lower. The law won't change here.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mentally these chicks are not old enough to realize what sex actually is, that's why I say keep it 18

I've met plenty of amazing 16-17 over my life time but physical and mental are quite big differences at that age, chances of finding a mature chick that age that can handle casual sex = almost 0