Amazing Beautiful Chick!!

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf98VD6ybkQ

Yes, she's hispanic, she's cute as hell, and I KNOW WHO SHE IS - she's 17.......in other words, she's ILLEGAL.

Let's all agree right now that we would fvck the HELL out of her if given a chance..........it is so obvious and clear that this sexy-azz girl KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING WITH THAT KIND OF SEXED-UP DANCING.

I am wondering the following:

Why have the US laws have not been changed about what a "minor" is, considering how sexualized all of the under 18 girls have become in the past few years?

It is ABSURD to follow a goddamn historic 100 year old law that states that some 17 year old HOTTIE is somehow a "minor" who doesn't know what she's doing......i mean, is the government just trying to purposefully catch men acting naturally horny to GORGEOUS fully developed "underage" girls????

edit: I know some states are 16+, but wtf is up with the states that are 18+ regarding this kind of law???

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW what makes her amazing? There is nothing amazing about her. She is a low quality ATTENTION HOR. Stop putting every attractive girl on a pedestal. They have to prove their worth and it isn't just what you see on the outside. This is the problem we have we put every attractive woman on a pedestal. That's why they are all over magazines and tv and men drool for them when the fact remains they ain't sh***t.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
BTW what makes her amazing? There is nothing amazing about her. She is a low quality ATTENTION HOR. Stop putting every attractive girl on a pedestal. They have to prove their worth and it isn't just what you see on the outside. This is the problem we have we put every attractive woman on a pedestal. That's why they are all over magazines and tv and men drool for them when the fact remains they ain't sh***t.
Non-sequitor.

No one is putting the girl on a pedastal. The OP is simply acknowledging she is hot, the OP is not saying one should disrespect himself, or place greater value on her instead of himself.

Stick to the subject.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Why have the US laws have not been changed about what a "minor" is, considering how sexualized all of the under 18 girls have become in the past few years?

It is ABSURD to follow a goddamn historic 100 year old law that states that some 17 year old HOTTIE is somehow a "minor" who doesn't know what she's doing......i mean, is the government just trying to purposefully catch men acting naturally horny to GORGEOUS fully developed "underage" girls????
What's really stupid is that if a 16 year old guy, bangs a 16 year old girl, it's perfectly legal. But it is illegal for a 25 year old guy to do so.

Totally illogical because the premise was that a 16 year old girl is not mature enough to consent, therefore it means she cannot consent to ANY guy, regardless of the guy's age.

Rescue Mission said:
edit: I know some states are 16+, but wtf is up with the states that are 18+ regarding this kind of law???
I used to live in Chicago and I know in Illinois - age of consent is 17.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is fvcking hot. The way she is dancing, most 17 year-olds CANNOT move like that, she knows what shes doing and in her other video, with the hat and shes greased down? ...........................FVCKING WOW

But urmmm........... yeah her profile says she is 21 years-old?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will state with about 99% acuracy, this girl was sexually active from the age of 15.

No virgin acts like that.

As for the age of consent, it depends where you live.

Reaction score
I have her as a friend on myspace, and she had links there to her youtube videos - on her myspace her age is 17 (most people on youtube do not enter a real age anyway).

Also, the state I live in, I know for a fact that age of consent is 18, which is just ridiculous, because if WE are not fvcking those gorgeous 16 and 17 year olds, then some high school guy is.....either way she is being fvcked, so what's the difference? These laws are completely absurd.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a 17 year old is so retarded that sex with her is pretty much RAPE, but those 18 year olds . . man, they got their sh*t together.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked some of her other videos too....

Beautifull girl - but ZERO CLASS - she's got some issues too.

10-15 years from now...you won't recognise her... with in next couple of years she'll get knocked up - that body will get recked.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Non-sequitor.

No one is putting the girl on a pedastal. The OP is simply acknowledging she is hot, the OP is not saying one should disrespect himself, or place greater value on her instead of himself.

Stick to the subject.
He called her amazing. There is nothing amazing about her shaking her a$$ for the camera. Any lowdown attention-hor can do that.

Reaction score
f283000 said:
He called her amazing. There is nothing amazing about her shaking her a$$ for the camera. Any lowdown attention-hor can do that.

Let me rephrase - she is amazing looks-wise (in my opinion), but don't worry, I'd still apply my "drink + movie at my place = sex" move, her being amazing looking does not mean I'd spend a penny on her.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her face looks like she is 13. And her behavior, as well. She reminds me of someone's kid (as in little kid) sister trying to be sexy. I think it is sad, because the men she is going to attract are going to be just as low class as she is. Not to mention predatory and opportunistic.

As sexy as her dancing is, the way she is portraying herself would be a major turn off to many men who aren't interested in a girl who is willing to dance, and also lift her shirt up on youtube at the same time... Not to mention, the fact that she looks like a child still.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Her face looks like she is 13. And her behavior, as well. She reminds me of someone's kid (as in little kid) sister trying to be sexy. I think it is sad, because the men she is going to attract are going to be just as low class as she is. Not to mention predatory and opportunistic.

As sexy as her dancing is, the way she is portraying herself would be a major turn off to many men who aren't interested in a girl who is willing to dance, and also lift her shirt up on youtube at the same time... Not to mention, the fact that she looks like a child still.
To be fair I haven't met any 13-year-olds who move like that! But yeah, she's a dime a dozen, no question there. Or at least that's what she's showing.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes to prove that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I see a butterface in that video. So no HBx, but B9/6 :)

And I'd take a prettyhead with a so-so body over that B9/6 any day of the week.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys think that's good?

Wow, take a trip down to Puerto Rico and hit some clubs there and you'll find real women dancing 10 times better than this and better looking as well. I know it's because it's normal for me to see down there, but to me this just looked like a synchronized seizure.

And damnit, I hate that stupid song, it doesn't even make sense and I know Spanish.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong who wouldn't want a girl that would sit you down in a chair and proceed to shake that thing for you and give you a dance that would drive you crazy. I just don't like that we still have guys that idolize women for their looks.

Every man needs a spicy lil big booty gal in their life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4r0-2pPZho

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Don't get me wrong who wouldn't want a girl that would sit you down in a chair and proceed to shake that thing for you and give you a dance that would drive you crazy. I just don't like that we still have guys that idolize women for their looks.

Every man needs a spicy lil big booty gal in their life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4r0-2pPZho
Ok, now I idolise some of those booties in that video. :crackup:
Pretty impressive.

Reaction score
I did not make this thread to show that I idolize how hot this chick is (in my opinion anyway, i really like that kind of face on a girl, esp a spanish one).

Instead, I made this thread to point out that underage girls such as this one (who is 17 in this case) are not innocent little children who don't know anything about sex, and that the older men who go for these chicks are NOT pedophiles (something I see thrown around quite often when talking about guys who hook up with these younger hot girls).

I also can't understand why we have totally outdated laws in the US when it comes to sex..........girls CLEARLY know more about sex at 15 or 16 in 2010 than they did in 1950