"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Amante

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
Take my advice stop discussing my life and making assumptions you know nothing about, I can be with my wife for the next 60 years and not think twice about it. I'm blessed. I'm happy, I am a man who now knows who I really am. My wife is pregnant and we look forward to this new life. Go on and discuss why life is so difficult, but look in the mirror. I'm happy, and DIVORCE is no where near ever going to happen. Waste your days here discussing others, such a waste of time SMH. This forum was to give advice not try to put people down. Good luck on your lonely journeys . I'm out!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
Obviously
I'm baffled by the interest in my life, it's not normal. It's actually sick after all this time this forum is still discussing me. I live in the real world not on this forum, big difference. Good luck in your own life!
 

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
Tying up loose ends, this us not my place. May you all find the Lord and understand the true meaning of life and love the way He intended it to be . Not bitter hate filled thread after thread. Saddening and surprisingly disgusting. You have my pity
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
No One talks s**t about my WIFE, she's not a Plate, a fling a GF she's my WIFE. RESPECT THAT. My eyes arewide open now I'm Thank God
 

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
I will be banned by the MODS but at least I put it out there for newcomers what you people are about!
 

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
Forensic profiler now. Moving up in the world I see. Still all alone?
 

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
Take a pill. Get off her at the crack of dawn and face the real world head on bro
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Forensic profiler now. Moving up in the world I see. Still all alone?
Well it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out it's a different person.

Also it's not believable that Amante would come off with so much hate when he's happily married and with a kid on the way. There would be no motivation to come back to a place like this that you evidently despise.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Will the real Amante please stand up, please stand up......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top