R
Ranger
Guest
The possibility of love and being in love is important to her. Shouldn’t just up and take it away. Not if you at least want her.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
The other interesting angle that I may have discussed on here years ago is that betas are enablers of the alphas.Oh, I understand the behavior, and the reasons for it. I'm just saying there are unintended consequences, like creating these "alpha widows" people talk about. It causes trouble for men with lower SMV, although I don't imagine the top guys are concerned any about "lesser men".
If you just look at this forum, most guys who come here are probably "beta" when they arrive, and as soon as they learn a thing or two, they are holding all average men in utter contempt and disdain. They blame the AFC for all problems with women's entitlement, but it's really the actions of all men that contribute, not just the AFCs. Some have said the reason guys hate the betas so much once they get a little red pill education is because they despise their former actions, which makes a lot of sense.
Some of them know your helping and dont care. They wasnt going to help her anyway.The other interesting angle that I may have discussed on here years ago is that betas are enablers of the alphas.
The reason that a chick can remain a “plate” to the alpha for an extended period of time (despite her frustration with his lack of commitment/attention) is that she has nice guy friendzone betas on the side.
She isn’t F-ing the betas, but they do provide the attention and shoulder to cry on (ie emotional support) that her alpha F-boy won’t give her.
So she’s able to tolerate the alpha longer. Without this beta support, her flings with the alphas would be much shorter lived.
TDLR: When you are in the friendzone with a girl, you are helping some tall tattooed guy to continue F-ing her for longer. He should thank you, but he probably won’t lol.
In todays game sometimes helper gets occasional head or a low desire sex session. She gets all boyfriend help from the helper while she feeds the Alpha her extra effort sex and desire.Some of them know your helping and dont care. They wasnt going to help her anyway.
Yeah. The “helper” represents the other missing “half” of the boyfriend that she wants.In todays game sometimes helper gets occasional head or a low desire sex session. She gets all boyfriend help from the helper while she feeds the Alpha her extra effort sex and desire.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Balance is good. And for what it's worth, I don't think you're leading the girls on. She has to convince you that she is worth exclusivity, she can't just assume it going in.I'd like to think of it as balance. Whereas I might humble most women; other guys pump up their ego.
That's not cool. SoSuave does not play second fiddle to the bodybuilding forum!Actually the only reason he's back is because he was banned from the bodybuilding forum.
I never read that before. Sounds like a good theory! Makes a lot of sense, I like it.The other interesting angle that I may have discussed on here years ago is that betas are enablers of the alphas.
Zekko, I’m insulted that you could even think I open women at all or if I did, to use more than a handful of letters to initiate.If you're guilty of anything, it's that you seem to game them pretty hard. And that "you might be trouble" line is horrible. I mean it's a good line, it's just that it's probably been in every PUA book I've ever read
don't play the race card dave. Didn't Armenians cost Germany the war. From what I've heard you guys are punks on the battlefield, maybe women know that, and that's why they don't respondI messaged a decent looking black girl today who was in decent shape
literally the bottom of our social hierarchy- black women. Still no response
To expound on this for those whom many benefit from this discussion: I’m not a Pick-Up Artist (PUA), rather I’m a Picked-Up Artist (PDUA). I focus and try to develop relations where the girls actively pursue me.Zekko said:good line, it's just that it's probably been in every PUA book I've ever read
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
So I’m gathering, pictures aside, the value is demonstrated by the bio narrative?To expound on this for those whom many benefit from this discussion: I’m not a Pick-Up Artist (PUA), rather I’m a Picked-Up Artist (PDUA). I focus and try to develop relations where the girls actively pursue me.
That’s why I have always preached self-improvement. Why? Because when a man has and demonstrates enough value, women will gravitate toward him.
Take for example, Rolls Royce. How often do they advertise? Not very much. But Ford (btw love the stock at a 6% dividend, strong buy) needs to advertise everyday. That’s because the being of a Rolls Royce is the advertisement. Whom between the two would you strive to be as an individual?
In OLD, the concept works identically. Your pictures and profile present the value to bait them. Then and only then can one must demonstrate value through discussion. But the focus is on the product, as without value in the product, there are no prospects to bless with your attention.
However, understanding similarities and differences in every thinking model demonstrates deeper understanding. Here, even if Dave polishes the product via updated pics, he still lacks the value to take the prospect to the date. He needs to focus on more at-bats to hone this social deficiency.
I'd say the bio should buttress your photos' lack. For example, my pics show a strong degree of arrogance and entitlement, which can be a turn off to many girls. So my bio balances that with a narrative of humility that I'm just an ordinary guy, which does not contradict the pics, rather enlarges the "full picture." Very much like here, where I can appear arrogant, but at time, show a degree of humility.So I’m gathering, pictures aside, the value is demonstrated by the bio narrative?
In person it’s a non issue. I do subscribe that women need to be the pursuer and buyer. There is no doubt in my mind about that.
So what does a good bio communicate?
This thread and Dave’s position led to good things. If one wanted to get something from it. I don’t see anything that isn’t transferable to regular interactions. It’s just more exposure.I'd say the bio should buttress your photos' lack. For example, my pics show a strong degree of arrogance and entitlement, which can be a turn off to many girls. So my bio balances that with a narrative of humility that I'm just an ordinary guy, which does not contradict the pics, rather enlarges the "full picture." Very much like here, where I can appear arrogant, but at time, show a degree of humility.
The answer to your question relates to the image you are presenting.
One thing I can tell you in not to forge a written narrative which paints you as grandiose while at the same time showing pics like Dave's--of a lower echelon status. Incongruence destroys rapport.