"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Amante and Guru

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
amante is not a fan of pro pics, he says they look way too try hard

what do you have to say for that?

also how big of a difference is it being 9 to 10% BF vs being say 15% BF? I clearly have very masculine features in terms of jawline and chin. Will that make a huge difference for me?
I say Amante does what works for him and you should do what works for you.

However, I’m not proceeding further until you finish the 25 opens.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I say Amante does what works for him and you should do what works for you.

However, I’m not proceeding further until you finish the 25 opens.

i don't want to contaminate any more opportunities until I get great looking pics where I look very handsome in
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
They're not a flaw but they have an effect. Look at it this way, you yourself earlier made a rude/racist comment about black women, so...? yes, people form opinions about you based on your looks, color, religion, background, your first impression etc.

You have to know your cards and formulate a plan before you start the game.



Right! And with those pics he posted most likely the only interest he'd get would be from the 3/10s and more rejection/no response or ghosting (from bored chicks) after a couple of responses if that. Without the right pics that line will work against him.

@bigdave17 -as for the pro pics, it's not so much about the pro pics but about the 'scene' of the pics too, if you're outdoors, nice background, having fun - those are the pics that work. I only have one pro pic and the rest are of me doing what I enjoy doing...it conveys the scene for them to picture themselves in.

Alright, I'm not going to further 'intrude' here as it seems guru1000's got your back.
yea but im primarily going for women with fairly similar skin tone, hair color and features as myself. Some of them may look slightly more European, some may look less European (the black girl)

I'm not going for pale white supermodels
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
i don't want to contaminate any more opportunities until I get great looking pics where I look very handsome in
If you want dripping sexual energy and masculinity try having sex. Get 5-10 sessions in over 3 wks and start from there. Your energy wont be right until you do.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
A) OLD is a LONG game, fvcking RELAX
B) no one "likes" you on OLD. They don't even know you. They think your pics combined with your bio is nice. It is ENTIRELY possible that your bio (seeing as it is not really your bio) does not match your pictures. Have a female friend review it and give you input.
The problem with Dave is that he thinks he is 10 and deserves a 10. He isn’t pulling 10’s so he starts threads crying about it.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
low and behold, Guru rated her a 4/10. Guess I was right... as usual

She is not a 4/10. She is actually very cute. Guru is just typical non black male who would never touch a black girl unless she was a supermodel
No she's not very good looking. I'd put her at a 5 but I would date a white 5 but not her.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I see other opportunities in this, but that’s just me and how I think.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
The problem with Dave is that he thinks he is 10 and deserves a 10. He isn’t pulling 10’s so he starts threads crying about it.
a 10? are you smoking crack?

the 3 women I posted on here that were very attractive to me was rated 6, 4 and 6 by guru and 5 by fatf. If i posted pics of the last 100 women I messaged, they would be rated an avg of maybe 5.5 by you guys.

In reality, I'm totally cool with an avg girl who is in shape and has a nice body. A 10 is a perfect face dude. I'm not messaging anybody even close to a 10
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
In reality, I'm totally cool with an avg girl who is in shape and has a nice body.
If you REALLY believe what you just posted you need more help than anyone has here for you
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
If you REALLY believe what you just posted you need more help than anyone has here for you

Guru rated 3 girls I messaged as a 6,4,6 and then Fatf rated the 4 as a 5 (To me the 3 girls were all very attractive)


I'll make a poll of the last 20 girls I messaged online and ask the guys here to rate them. I bet you avg rating comes out to a 5.5, MAYBE a 6
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave, you were posting pics of models a month ago as prime examples of the woman you’re after.

Stop moving the goal posts.
I was posting that just as an example of what my ideal taste is (dark features, thick, athletic, in shape)

In reality, these are the kind of girls I message













I'm not that picky on the face - I like a really nice body. 5 face is fine...
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
245 replies in 13 hrs. Maybe that was the point.
It just feels so good to tell someone that they’re wrong.

Dave seems like one of those incels who is going to snap. Let’s hope some cute chick comes on to him one day before that happens.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I was posting that just as an example of what my ideal taste is (dark features, thick, athletic, in shape)

In reality, these are the kind of girls I message













I'm not that picky on the face - I like a really nice body. 5 face is fine...
I’ll go with 5.5/5/7
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I was posting that just as an example of what my ideal taste is (dark features, thick, athletic, in shape)

In reality, these are the kind of girls I message













I'm not that picky on the face - I like a really nice body. 5 face is fine...
That sister is pretty tight and face and eyes of intelligence. I wish you showed her waistline, her legs her belly though. But i can tell from her arms and shoulders shes toned.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
That sister is pretty tight and face and eyes of intelligence. I wish you showed her waistline, her legs her belly though. But i can tell from her arms and shoulders shes toned.

the lower body on the black chick - actually the whole body - is going to be spectacular. You can tell easily from the arms and shoulders. Black women always have beautiful asses and legs if they workout...but again, Guru rated her as a 4


I just want a chick in my league. How is this so much to ask for in 2019? I'm a decent looking dude in good shape, I want a woman who is about the same
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top