Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I too late? too old?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I am 44 and was dating a 21 year old for a while last year... it can be done! You won't have a good relationship, but you can have fun for a while!

Dietzcoi

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I'm in my early 40's, and get more girls/women in their 20's now than when I was in my 20's
It doesn't hurt that I look 10 years younger than I actually am.

Doing things like following the advice on this board, and the advice of guys like David DeAngelo, Mystery, Tyler Durden etc...helps, as does working out and looking your best, but Confidence and having the right Attidude is the key.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Anyone that feels that someone can be too old to become a DJ is probably too young to know any better.
I concur!

Ogre - don't be your worst enemy - let the women reject you based on your age (if such is the case). Don't reject yourself!

Most men get their first gray hairs in their 30's and some in their 20's - this is not a big deal considering all the cosmetics out there to cover graying hairs!

Women usually tie [older] "AGE" to their declining beauty and thus romantic potential - men do not!!