Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the only one that doesn't give a **** about "The Game"?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, am I?

No offense to other posters. But I just don't give a damn about it. It's been done before. The famous book on men for women. The world didn't change.

I keep looking at posts about it.

Personally, my "style" is to emulate, the best person I can possibly be. The ****yness, funynness (?), coolness. it all just comes with it. With a little push of knowing what I'm doing.

I suppose to all those that are fixed up with canned lines and **** it apparently does hurt.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Well, am I?

No offense to other posters. But I just don't give a damn about it. It's been done before. The famous book on men for women. The world didn't change.

Personally, my "style" is to emulate, the best person I can possibly be. The ****yness, funynness (?), coolness. it all just comes with it. With a little push of knowing what I'm doing.

I suppose to all those that are fixed up with canned lines and **** it apparently does hurt.
way I look at it. It hurts PUA's more then DJ's because DJ's aren't smooth maneuveurs and tricks but it is a mindset of principles to live your life with. It's pathetic that people are saying that it hurts their game. Sad.

comic_relief

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man!!!not another david deangelo student

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
its more about learning something new that may help you even more. some people may not be at the level to just say, fvcka book, audio tape, dvd, etc. people just being themselves probably prevented them from not getting women in the first place, so they develop this stuff until it becomes natural. hell, some people probably didn't even know who they were until they started this stuff. some people may already be funny, but still dont know how to get women, or some maybe cool and still dont know how.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Well, am I?

Spot on man :up:
It is a good read and interesting but that is as much as I thought about it, actually what is funny is the book only came out here a couple of weeks ago, the first review I read bagged it out so much that I dont think anyone who is not interested in this area of their lives will even look at it. As I have said before anyone who thinks that book will affect their game has bigger issues in their life then meeting women.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.

It's kinda like saying that the entire WORLD is messed up because of the existence of MTV.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Agree.

It's kinda like saying that the entire WORLD is messed up because of the existence of MTV.
Yeah, it's just the US that's messed up.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"the game" is just a set of training wheels.

In time you out grow it and then you move on the being your own man.

In the end you don't end up playing games. You take what you want from life by the strength of your will.