Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the only one that does not get the hype behind Latinas?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a County that is 27% Hispanic and the majority of those are Mexican. I can think of only 3 Mexican women I've met who make my putter flutter. Part of it is the class system. Mexicans are more or less "working class". Part of it is the Early maturing nature of Mexican women. They hit puberty early and often by their 20's are overweight and usually after the first kid, obese. Part of it is that many of them are high maintenance, requiring high heels and makeup at all times. Often the culture kept it's women less literate and fewer of them attended college. That eliminated a number of women with whom I had something in common with or an attraction for.

Now I have not been around many South and Central American women so I can't speak to that.

European decent Hispanics like Spanish Basques and Portuguese I've met a few. The majority were early maturing, Loud and overweight. The few Beauties really broke the mold but the exceptions proved the rule...

On the contrary the Aryan type European decent female tended to be taller, slenderer, later maturing, and athletic, as well as Blonde quite often. I think I was drawn to them at an early age be cause I thought that type of woman would complement my genes (pear shaped mesomorph with ectomorph tendencies). So I dated Volleyball players, Basketball players, and married a 6 ft tall blonde. All of my children matured at 5'10" or taller.

The funny this WAS...When I had the vasectomy after the last kid, my preferences changed. I started being attracted to a wider variety of women. A switch had tripped and I wasn't looking for the "Mother of My Children" anymore.

I think it comes down to "Moors vs Vikings" in our DNA. Add in the cultural influence of beauty in the 80's and 90's and I can see how my perception was molded.