Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the only one that does not get the hype behind Latinas?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like the ones who are really hot have a ton of European blood in them and are just white women with spicier tempers.

Majority are short and fat native Indios.

The same thing we blame western women for such as narcissism and being dark triad, Latinas are on another level with.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are the only one lol. You are displaying a Eurocentric beauty bias. We all have beauty biases. I tend to find the young native indigenous Aztec women really attractive. Its something to do with their earth tone skin idk. Give me a Brazilian chick over a White chick any day. I also love the slightly sloppy/chubby Mexican chicks from California. I dont know why but thats my type.

I agree though that Latinas are crazy. They are also more traditional than Western women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I don’t even see latinas where I live. I’m wondering where the hell everyone meets them. I see tons of Hispanic guys but you rarely see latinas.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you are the only one lol. You are displaying a Eurocentric beauty bias. We all have beauty biases. I tend to find the young native indigenous Aztec women really attractive. Its something to do with their earth tone skin idk. Give me a Brazilian chick over a White chick any day. I also love the slightly sloppy/chubby Mexican chicks from California. I dont know why but thats my type.

I agree though that Latinas are crazy. They are also more traditional than Western women.
So Latinos sucking up to blonde white girls are not?

Latinas giving an arm and leg to breed with blond white guys are not?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very low tolerance for drama, it was not prescribed to me by the doctor therefore Im more than glad to avoid any source of that being 80% of the women an 99% of women from the south wheter its south europe or south america.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I exclusively date latinas. My girlfriend Colombian. I wouldn't say there's a hype tbh, most guys I know prefer their women white. I can deal with the drama just fine.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are also more traditional than Western women.
This is a lot of their appeal. In the United States, a man will get less of the leftist/feminist/careerist/SJW behaviors out of Latinas as you would compared to white women.

The best Latinas out there are the ones that have never set foot in the United States. To meet them, you will have to move to Latin America on a permanent basis.

If you must remain in the United States, the better Latinas will be ones that have some experience living in the old country. Native born ones will be more Americanized, and more like white women in terms of bad behaviors. To me, there's nothing more annoying than a Latina who is a careerist/feminist. I've seen it happen. The point of interacting with Latinas is to avoid that sort of stuff that is more common with white women.

I’m wondering where the hell everyone meets them.
I'm a white male living in a major city in a Southwestern state of the United States. While there is a sizable Latina population in the area, I have found that I need to go somewhat out of my way to meet them consistently.

I live in an area of the city that tends to be more white. The grocery stores that I typically tend to go to are more white than Latin(x), and the same would be said of my gym, the fitness classes I have attended, and the other fitness pursuits that I have. If meeting Latinas is a priority for me, I would need to go a venue that is known for salsa dancing (I have done this) or one of the Hispanic oriented grocery stores. It is not common to find Latinas in fitness oriented activities, including co-ed sports leagues.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I exclusively date latinas. My girlfriend Colombian. I wouldn't say there's a hype tbh, most guys I know prefer their women white. I can deal with the drama just fine.
For now. You just haven’t been worn down enough yet.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Latinos sucking up to blonde white girls are not?

Latinas giving an arm and leg to breed with blond white guys are not?
They are too. Like i said we all have a bias. I agree.

White girls tan wanna look latina. Latinas wanna look blonde etc....no one accepts themselves lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i notice that a not so good looking mexican or el salvadorian dude can get a cute chick of that ethnicity. I feel like Latinas that grew up in latina america are not as feircely hypergamic as American women.

Latinas seem to be willing to work with their men. My friend was married to a Latina. He said she knew how to stretch a dollar. She wasnt all about over spending on fancy status symbols.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have VERY LOOSE puzzies.
I've banged a lot of Latinas and most weren't loose. Not sure what you have been hitting...
lol thats a good point. I never noticed that :lol:...where ARE the Latinas? They just be home with the kids.
It depends where you live. I used to live in the Mid-West and there weren't many around. Now I will in the Southwest and they are everywhere.
This is a lot of their appeal. In the United States, a man will get less of the leftist/feminist/careerist/SJW behaviors out of Latinas as you would compared to white women.

The best Latinas out there are the ones that have never set foot in the United States. To meet them, you will have to move to Latin America on a permanent basis.

If you must remain in the United States, the better Latinas will be ones that have some experience living in the old country. Native born ones will be more Americanized, and more like white women in terms of bad behaviors. To me, there's nothing more annoying than a Latina who is a careerist/feminist. I've seen it happen. The point of interacting with Latinas is to avoid that sort of stuff that is more common with white women.

I'm a white male living in a major city in a Southwestern state of the United States. While there is a sizable Latina population in the area, I have found that I need to go somewhat out of my way to meet them consistently.

I live in an area of the city that tends to be more white. The grocery stores that I typically tend to go to are more white than Latin(x), and the same would be said of my gym, the fitness classes I have attended, and the other fitness pursuits that I have. If meeting Latinas is a priority for me, I would need to go a venue that is known for salsa dancing (I have done this) or one of the Hispanic oriented grocery stores. It is not common to find Latinas in fitness oriented activities, including co-ed sports leagues.
Spot on about there appeal. They seem to be more family orientated, loyal, and stand behind there man.

I'm in the same situation. I live in a white area and I don't see a lot of Latinas but there are tons in my state. I usually get them online, at bars/clubs, or when I'm working in different areas.
Man i notice that a not so good looking mexican or el salvadorian dude can get a cute chick of that ethnicity. I feel like Latinas that grew up in latina america are not as feircely hypergamic as American women.

Latinas seem to be willing to work with their men. My friend was married to a Latina. He said she knew how to stretch a dollar. She wasnt all about over spending on fancy status symbols.
They are definitely less hypergamic. Most are really loyal to there man and want to please him. I dated one on and off for around 2.5 yrs. She was loyal and wanted to please me. Plus, the food she cooked was bomb. I could have married her and she would have never cheated or left me. But, she was sometimes hard to get along with, kept gaining weight, and had kids. I'm a single dad so the kid thing isn't huge to me unless they are from different guys...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had an issue with any woman of any race. So it's pointless for me to reject based on ethnicity.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latina is a broad term. For example, Mexican, Cuban and Puerto Rican, etc. women aren’t the same.
Exactly.

My experience from dating many Latina's is they can be supportive, have survival skills(cooking, fixing, manual labor in helping you, shopping smartly, etc), loyal, passionate, kinky, but also very explosive, firey, raise their voices, speak their minds, tell it like it is, etc. They're not really into playing games or being coy like your typical white gals. They will face conflict head on unlike white gals. These can all be good signs but just something you have to adjust to if you're not used to it. Also, they tend to gravitate towards the stronger alpha type guys more so than any weak ones. They are big on providers too.
Obviously their age range and whether they are Americanized has a lot to do with it too.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Columbian
"Colombian"
Eversince I went there, the spelling always gets to me when someone spells it wrong. LOL.
Nothing against you but you should really visit there one day. Pvssy paradise... :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best of the best! If I could live on an island with nothing but hot Colombian women, you’d never see my ass again.
What I don't understand is if a man finds a group where he's treated like a king, valued and all of his needs are more than met, why does he always want to "conquer" the group(s) that wasn't feeling him that way?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Latina" is a huge net that encompasses all women from latin america. Having lived there a significant portion of my life I can definitively say that latinas being crazy is a gross over-generalization. This is like saying that everyone from Jersey acts like the cast of the jersey shore.