Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the only one noticing the decline of American white women

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
you guys acting like there are zero hot western women left. That is a ridiculous exaggeration.

Let's say, at the extreme, that 80% of western women aged 20-26 are fat and unfvckable. That means 20% of them are fvckable. That's still a lot of women in cities with populations of millions.
A couple of problems.

"Fvckable" and "hot" are two different things.

Second, hot and even merely attractive (fvckable in your terms) women are more selective than ever. I've seen this occur IRL and it's making dating problematic even for men who were relatively successful in the past, guys who are around the 7 and low 8 range of SMV.

This means that 70 to 80% of men are going to struggle with dating as they are increasingly locked out of access to "fvckable" western women as those women chase the hottest men and focusing more than ever on elite "unicorns."

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like a defeatist, an average woman now with normal blood pressure, would have about 100 offers a day.

I just cba dealing with that, when shes average.

A dime would be hell on earth
How is that possible? On a typical day if she works at the office, then heads home after work. Unless she's going to a bar or somewhere where you mingle a lot, I just don't see that being possible. Unless she uses OLD but then again OLD you don't see very many attractive women on there anyway.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that possible? On a typical day if she works at the office, then heads home after work. Unless she's going to a bar or somewhere where you mingle a lot, I just don't see that being possible. Unless she uses OLD but then again OLD you don't see very many attractive women on there anyway.
have you never sat with a normal every day woman and seen how many DM's they get through social media?

Im not on about the dime pieces, Im on about a normal woman who is mediocre.

its tragic, its not about male competition, I couldnt care less about other men.

I care about a peaceful life, and not having some 3 think "I got to work for the da booty"

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
have you never sat with a normal every day woman and seen how many DM's they get through social media?

Im not on about the dime pieces, Im on about a normal woman who is mediocre.

its tragic, its not about male competition, I couldnt care less about other men.

I care about a peaceful life, and not having some 3 think "I got to work for the da booty"
I was talking about irl not the internet crap.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking about irl not the internet crap.
doesnt matter, women think the internet is real life.

there hasnt been one child kidnapping of any kind in my area for years and years,

yet you ask women how safe they think the streets are for their children, they dont even let kids play out(due to internet stories)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
doesnt matter, women think the internet is real life.

there hasnt been one child kidnapping of any kind in my area for years and years,

yet you ask women how safe they think the streets are for their children, they dont even let kids play out(due to internet stories)
Yep. I'm 38 and didn't have that crap when I was 7 years old. Played outside without adult supervision all the time. Things were just starting then though. Remember around 1989 the aids bs? Even being 6 years old I remember the hype in school and media about it. How everyone was going to die and such.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch yourself homeboy
don’t let the deer pic fool you.
I’m an American of African descent ,through and through
So why did you pipe up? The guy was asking a question. The other guy who typed the Asian slur was not you, so why is it your problem? Obviously neither should be allowed, and I'm curious why the Asian slur was allowed myself, no reason to allow it.

You can't control what other people say or type. But even if you choose to do that, biggoal is who you should be trying to alpha male.

This threatening BS is played out. Seems like many folks are just walking around looking for trouble when no trouble is there.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So why did you pipe up? The guy was asking a question. The other guy who typed the Asian slur was not you, so why is it your problem? Obviously neither should be allowed, and I'm curious why the Asian slur was allowed myself, no reason to allow it.

You can't control what other people say or type. But even if you choose to do that, biggoal is who you should be trying to alpha male.

This threatening BS is played out. Seems like many folks are just walking around looking for trouble when no trouble is there.
I didn’t threaten anybody ,Donald trump.
I simply made him aware that there are black ppl on this forum ,and that they may not appreciate that outdated ass mindset

as for @biggoal ,if he’s a biggot then fvck him too

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t threaten anybody ,Donald trump.
I simply made him aware that there are black ppl on this forum ,and that they may not appreciate that outdated ass mindset

as for @biggoal ,if he’s a biggot then fvck him too
And yet black people use the term nigg-r incessantly.

I am censoring myself obviously as you take offense yet clearly you take no offense when snoop dogg or some other idiot rapper calls you and your fellow black people nigg-r hundreds or thousands of times lol.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet black people use the term nigg-r incessantly.

I am censoring myself obviously as you take offense yet clearly you take no offense when snoop dogg or some other idiot rapper calls you and your fellow black people nigg-r hundreds or thousands of times lol.
I’m not gon go there with you joe.
you’re out of bounds

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, all of the woke weirdos love coffee
Correction... Love sugar laden, cream filled drinks that have coffee as an after thought. Coffee enthusiasts call that place "char bucks" for a reason.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this has to do with internet. It has to do with their primal instincts telling them that every man is a possible rapist.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there are ugly women with attitude everywhere, take it from a guy who's from a 3rd world muslim country, our women are horrendus, i'm actively working on leaving this ****hole.
You know the grass is not greener

Reaction score
Dude, there are ugly women with attitude everywhere, take it from a guy who's from a 3rd world muslim country, our women are horrendus, i'm actively working on leaving this ****hole.
You know the grass is not greener
I believe you, I don't subscribe to the geography cope pill lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American society is sadly obese. That's a fact. More fat 20 somethings walking around than in any generation ever before. American women are held to no standard. I have no use for a woman if she isn't nice to look at.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you, I don't subscribe to the geography cope pill lol
Yes, everytime I have a discussion with a "redpilled" western man, and I tell him i'm from a muslim coutry, his first reaction is: but muslim girls are not corrupted by feminism. No my dude, feminism is not the cause, it's a by product, AWALT, all girls are like this, all of them, around the world, every girl on earth is a feminist, even without knowing it, even the religious ones.
The religious one are the most toxic by the way, a least with the liberals you can pump and dump, here no pumping and you get only balls busting, I would take liberal western women, pump and dump, over muslim women they will make your life a living hell.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decline in American people in general from men to women.

I guess its a byproduct of how easy it is in the west. People in genral are entiltled to think they deserve everything they want just because...