Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the only one noticing the decline of American white women

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why don't you love Jewish Women? Jokes aside most people are attracted to those that are similar to them. I've noticed half the girls i dated had fathers that looked similar to me.
Jewish chicks seem to have the largest breasts; it is such a statistical anomaly that one wonders if the Yentils (i.e., matronly matchmakers) intentionally forced out the gene pool the IBTC.

Here is a pre-rhinoplasty photo of Ben Shapiro's sister; she has got to have the largest size ratio of natural breast to brachium circumference (the gold standard, IMHO) of any gal I have ever seen.

ben shapiro's sister.jpeg

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of all females. I don't care what they look like, even if they're the hottest girl in the world... They're still annoying as fvck 99% of the time. Mostly due to their entitlement and pretentious personalities. It's just not worth it to me. I wish I could regularly find attractive enough prostitutes and/or my sex drive would just turn itself off.
You need to travel to a very large Eurasian country. ;)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women have a tendency to age worse compared to other races of women, although there are always exceptions to the rule.

IWomen who abuse drugs or alcohol also age worse compared to women who don't abuse these things. A woman who's 21 years old can drink all she wants and abuse as much drugs as she wants, and it probably won't mess with her appearance. But once these women hit their thirties and their metabolism starts catching up with their lifestyle, now they don't look as good.
Like this? YIKES! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

alg_playboy-mug_tanya-beyer-765x466.jpg

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women have a tendency to age worse compared to other races of women, although there are always exceptions to the rule.

I think one reason for this is because white skin just doesn't age as well. Whites have the least protection against the sun, so wrinkles are more likely to show and at an earlier age too.

Women who abuse drugs or alcohol also age worse compared to women who don't abuse these things. A woman who's 21 years old can drink all she wants and abuse as much drugs as she wants, and it probably won't mess with her appearance. But once these women hit their thirties and their metabolism starts catching up with their lifestyle, now they don't look as good. This girl I know pretty well is a good example; in her early twenties she was easily an 8/10, but years of alcohol abuse now she has all sorts of health problems and looks sickly skinny in her mid thirties. That's a reason to not abuse drugs or alcohol.

Finally, many Americans have poor diets which results in aging poorly.
Agree. I recall when I was 20 and in university working as a hostess. Tanning beds were all the rage…I avoided them because the one (1) time I went they gave me these weird glasses to protect my eyes. After being in there 5 minutes the thought of what I wasn’t protecting freaked me out enough to get out and never go back in a tanning bed.

Then one of the waitresses (age 21) came down with melanoma from sunning too much. I never laid in the sun again. Freaked me right out. Also preserved my Swedish skin. Many of my peers are totally wrinkled from sun exposure. My freak outs as a young woman literally saved my skin & is largely to credit for my skin looking good…

Darker women have more natural melanin to protect their skin…

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Correction... Love sugar laden, cream filled drinks that have coffee as an after thought. Coffee enthusiasts call that place "char bucks" for a reason.
I go there all the time. Usually more than once per day. I just get a black iced Americano. No sugar, no dairy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jewish chicks seem to have the largest breasts; it is such a statistical anomaly that one wonders if the Yentils (i.e., matronly matchmakers) intentionally forced out the gene pool the IBTC.
I was not aware of that, I've never heard that before. I guess it must be true that they were God's chosen people. There are practically no Jewish people where I live.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go there all the time. Usually more than once per day. I just get a black iced Americano. No sugar, no dairy.
Is that what most people who go there get? I'm speaking in generalities. Though I don't know how you can handle it. If there is a hint of char taste I can't do it. You should try a light roast natural process ethiopian.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Is that what most people who go there get? I'm speaking in generalities. Though I don't know how you can handle it. If there is a hint of char taste I can't do it. You should try a light roast natural process ethiopian.
It's just cause they have so many locations, it's always convenient. I can tolerate any taste. At home, I make instant coffee.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Agree. I recall when I was 20 and in university working as a hostess. Tanning beds were all the rage…I avoided them because the one (1) time I went they gave me these weird glasses to protect my eyes. After being in there 5 minutes the thought of what I wasn’t protecting freaked me out enough to get out and never go back in a tanning bed.

Then one of the waitresses (age 21) came down with melanoma from sunning too much. I never laid in the sun again. Freaked me right out. Also preserved my Swedish skin. Many of my peers are totally wrinkled from sun exposure. My freak outs as a young woman literally saved my skin & is largely to credit for my skin looking good…

Darker women have more natural melanin to protect their skin…
Here in Florida many women age terrible due to constantly being out in the sun. They get that dark, leather skin.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was not aware of that, I've never heard that before. I guess it must be true that they were God's chosen people. There are practically no Jewish people where I live.
It's pretty well known amongst, ahem, communities that are fixated about Jewish folks (and in a most assuredly negative way, IYKWIM). Certainly, my limited anecdotal experience with Jewish chicks is resonant with this - something that I wouldn't expect judging by the typical wiry frames Jewish athletes have (i.e., relative to the numbers of Jewish athletes in baseball & basketball, there aren't many Jewish American-football players).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty well known amongst, ahem, communities that are fixated about Jewish folks (and in a most assuredly negative way, IYKWIM).
What's negative about having big tits?

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Bitching about the situation won't help you. If you don't plan your strike in early adulthood (18 to 25) social circles, targeting the highest quality females available to you, you are likely destined for years of fierce competition over lesser quality goods. All of the highest quality goods (hottest females (hb8+) are off the market by 25 at the latest. This means you will be relegated to competing over late 20's and 30+ 6's and 7's at best, or even worse (see biggoal).

Basically all of this bitching and whining about white women is just a cope either for neglect of dating when you had your best chance and/or refusal to spend any time and energy on boosting your smv.

Don't blame white women. Blame yourself for your laziness in prioritizing this important part of your life.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I stopped by the local hipster cafe recently. Sadly emblematic of all of the terrible trends noted: tatted up latinx, every girl with short or shaved hair, nose rings, weird black/purple goth makeup. It's like they went out of their way to make themselves as ugly as possible even though so many were early to mid 20's.

This place was packed: very popular. For some reason, all of the woke weirdos love coffee and the normal people love beer and church.
Whoa, it's been a while since I posted this--took me a while to find it.

As an update, checked it out again on friday. I had been eating enormous portions and feeling groggy, went for a coffee cheat for a little more energy.

This place gets weirder every time I visit. I thought at first the cashier was a chick, but then saw some hairy assed arms, and realized it could very well be a man. Or a woman with hairy assed arms. Tranny? No telling with the mask and glasses.

So much mask wearing indoors. Typical collection of woke weirdos. Too few of them locally to start a branch of antifa though. The guys working here are doughy soft, rocking estrogen boobs but with man bellies. The female staff are angry bulldogs intent on running customers over like they don't exist.

The white women in particular here are intent on mutilating themselves with tats, piercings and unnatural hair dyes. Too bad it's one of the "better" places for spotting 20 something girls. Its getting frightening just hanging out there, but might be useful pretty girls.