"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Am I short?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I'm a black male, 5'10.5" tall and 185lbs athletic build. My new girl is white, 5'5" gymnast build. The other day I was with her at her parents place and her mom asked me how tall I was and mentioned that she didn't think the girl looked so tall compared to me. Anyway, I was kind of surprised when my girl said "he's short". Her mom didn't think so, but she said " I find him short". I guess it's probably because her last two serious boyfriends were both skinny guys over 6', but man....it really bugs me. Don't know why. Maybe I'm just vain. I know she's into me and don't know why it bugs me or if it even matters. What do you think? Is it an issue?

M.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
5'0 IS short :p

im 6'0 like you and almost everyone think I'm tall
and you know it yourself, we can see most people's top of the head :D
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Jesus, get over it. Watcha gonna do, will yourself to grow? :rolleyes: Work on being a better person in other ways - work out more, study more, etc.
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
LOL....yeah I guess that's true. Can't do anything about that. Just not happy with the idea of my girl thinking I'm short. Didn't think that 5'10.5" was short.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
5'10.5"? Why not just say 5'10" or 5'11"? The only times that halfs count are when you're 12 and a half years old, or 4 foot 3" and a half.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by mecca411
LOL....yeah I guess that's true. Can't do anything about that. Just not happy with the idea of my girl thinking I'm short. Didn't think that 5'10.5" was short.

Look man - your bytch is built "like a gynmast", which is probably a nice eupemism for rather stocky and perhaps a bit meaty. Just call her out on it - she's a chunky-ass ho'. If she can step on your fragile ego by calling you short to your face, the bytch can take a knock on her ever-expanding dress size. Then again, calling a chick chunky is a surefire way to get into a huge fight - maybe you shouldn't.
 

pimp in training

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
theres a simple equation for this:

if guys height >= (girls height + heels)

then your good to go and dont worry about it...if not, this really bothers girls for some reason....:confused:
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by mecca411
Is it an issue?

It is not an issue but you do have issues if this really bothers you that much.

I don't understand the problem. This girl is with you so I don't think your height bothers her. She just thinks your a little short compared to other guys.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by mecca411
I'm a black male, 5'10.5" tall and 185lbs athletic build. My new girl is white, 5'5" gymnast build. The other day I was with her at her parents place and her mom asked me how tall I was and mentioned that she didn't think the girl looked so tall compared to me. Anyway, I was kind of surprised when my girl said "he's short". Her mom didn't think so, but she said " I find him short". I guess it's probably because her last two serious boyfriends were both skinny guys over 6', but man....it really bugs me. Don't know why. Maybe I'm just vain. I know she's into me and don't know why it bugs me or if it even matters. What do you think? Is it an issue?

M.
Massive Fail. 5'10 is short like Microsoft is poor.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Is this another of those wind up posts? There has been a spate of these, surely someones having a joke.

I'm only 5 10, am I short?

I'm worried, my pen1s is 9" and it hurts my girlfriend.

My girlfriend is a supermodel who loves anal and always gets her twin sister to come round to join in, what should I do?

If this isn't a wind up then there is something wrong with you, your self image.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
AFC post. please reevaluate yourself. and for the record, I'm 5'6" and i know i'm short. fvck i deal with it and let me confidence show me as 6'6"
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I am 5 foot 6 to
and I have to say...I dont buy this bull****


you think ur short at 5 10.

this post is either a joke
you have been living under a mountain
or you are massive AFC.

like the guy 2 posts up said...I am short but I am as confident as Shaq Diesel in the NBA finals!
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
LOLZ SHE DATED YAO MING BEFORE YOU PWNED!!! HAHAHA!!

*Cough cough choke*
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Dude, lol your height should be a the bottom of the list of concerns. It sounds like a girl whining about being too fat.

Originally posted by Hollowpoint
LOLZ SHE DATED YAO MING BEFORE YOU PWNED!!! HAHAHA!!

*Cough cough choke*
Eh? :confused:
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I think the real issue here is with her. It is a really rude b*tchy thing for a girl to say "you are short compaired to my other boyfriends."
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
I think the real issue here is with her. It is a really rude b*tchy thing for a girl to say "you are short compaired to my other boyfriends."
This is very true. It would of been interesting if he had asked out right if she was comparing him to her ex-boyfriends and if she was, why.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
Tell Her you find her to be a little less attractive than some of the other girls uve dated
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Tell Her you find her to be a little less attractive than some of the other girls uve dated
Highly immature.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Mecca,

Have you noticed her girl friends giving you a funny look lately. She's probably been talking to them about your performance in bed, you know, as girls do.

But don't get paranoid about it or anything.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top