Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I right in thinking women dont write positive songs about men?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good topic by the OP. I’m older now so I see it too, but I’m 80s 90s 00s and even now it’s all

‘Please don’t go girl.”
‘You won’t came back to me.”
‘What can I do to love you.”
‘My feelings are deep for you.”

Etc, etc. etc.

Why? Because it appeals to woman’s idealistic view of romance, or rather, men’s view of woman’s idealistic view of romance. You appeal to that, the money comes in left and right. And in these songs, men can’t put down women, but women can put down men. It’s accepted, it’s promoted, it’s cherished.

In the West, anything that takes power away from (hot, young, fertile) women is meant with cruel and harsh judgement. Men have to serve women until they turn 38ish. Once they turn this age, then society will allow men to act normal around them.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I took my daughter to Birmingham. And there was perfume adverts everywhere, saying "God is a woman" .
I can think of one prevalent group in Birmingham who would be very p1ssed about those ads.
I'm surprised the adverts haven't been blown up or something.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
It is multi-faceted. The songs much of the time don't come from the artist. They are written by someone else, then passed to the artist through recording companies, managers, agents, etc. Many artists don't even legally own their own material. Point is time matters too. The 1970's, 80's, 90's songs by women were much more pro male. Whitney Houston's most famous song was "I have Nothing (If I don't Have You)", clearly SIMPing for the guy and subserviant to the guy. But more modern ones, like Taylor Swift as others have pointed out have be horribly anti-male, and in the case of Swift, she wrote and own most of her work and has openly said that she used her own personal dating experienced as material. Of course of she only dates "woke" hollywood crowd betas, combined with her own deep seated anti-male feminsm,...what does she expect to get? Kelly Clarkson's was almost exclusivily "Sassy Anti-Male", but she is also a product of American Idol and probably Jimmy Lavine's recording company (I forget the name). How much of Clarkson's work is really truly hers I don't know. The inexperienced "Idols" from the show are easily manipulated by the System and can be just puppets to the recording companies and promoters.

But yea, I agree with the overall premise that women's music is mostly anti-male while men's music is mostly SIMPing,...but it just has a lot of moving parts and extenuating details to consider.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is multi-faceted. The songs much of the time don't come from the artist. They are written by someone else, then passed to the artist through recording companies, managers, agents, etc. Many artists don't even legally own their own material. Point is time matters too. The 1970's, 80's, 90's songs by women were much more pro male. Whitney Houston's most famous song was "I have Nothing (If I don't Have You)", clearly SIMPing for the guy and subserviant to the guy. But more modern ones, like Taylor Swift as others have pointed out have be horribly anti-male, and in the case of Swift, she wrote and own most of her work and has openly said that she used her own personal dating experienced as material. Of course of she only dates "woke" hollywood crowd betas, combined with her own deep seated anti-male feminsm,...what does she expect to get? Kelly Clarkson's was almost exclusivily "Sassy Anti-Male", but she is also a product of American Idol and probably Jimmy Lavine's recording company (I forget the name). How much of Clarkson's work is really truly hers I don't know. The inexperienced "Idols" from the show are easily manipulated by the System and can be just puppets to the recording companies and promoters.

But yea, I agree with the overall premise that women's music is mostly anti-male while men's music is mostly SIMPing,...but it just has a lot of moving parts and extenuating details to consider.
I always said that Taylor Swift or any of these curbed female musicians would get very wet in a one night stand with the opposition they assume they have. The most hairy, masculine, anti-liberal man, if she was pinned to the bed by, she would feel the most fire she has in years than anything in her music career. Then her music will change overnight.

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good old hiphop rapper songs know what's up and don't cater to the disney princess stories, just check out the lyrics to "Hoes" from Too Short:

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where as female artists dont write any songs simping for men, I literally cant think of one in the last 20 years..

In oldschool totalitarian regimes they were constantly play partoitic songs in public places and institutions to brainwash the masses, in "free" consumerist Western societies, they don't have to do that because at every corner stands the speaker and they just have to get their message into the public radio and people will play it themselves. If you think they wouldn't do it, read up how the USA basically funded and faked the popularity of expressionism to fight soviet realistic art. Discovering this is the reason why I listen only to indie music and resent the radio at work.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some, yeah. Molly Birch is an example. Lana Del Ray has quite a lot too.

Here's a song in my babymaking playlist that probably also qualifies:

They do, but these songs won't make the pop 'top 40' charts. Usually it's dysfunctional, Taylor Swift complaining about her ex boyfriend type songs. That resonates much more with the younger crowed, which is telling.
Exactly.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here is one... simping hard.. lol

Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover

Good tune too tho...:up:
good tune reinforces my point though, its ancient :rofl:

I enter the kitty, with "nobody does it better" Carly Simon:cool:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good tune reinforces my point though, its ancient :rofl:

I enter the kitty, with "nobody does it better" Carly Simon:cool:
Yeah, true. Songs there days are all about "strong independent wh0res" aka. - "b'itch I got money, b'itch I fyck dudes harder than you for the dolla for the dolla but I need no man" etc. etc. sigh.. All main stream music where most of it will be forgotten in a few years from now.

Well here is another super simp female tune which is ancient too: