Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I overthinking this?

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a wtf moment, but....

Ok, this girl that I'm "seeing" (we always say lets meet up/hangout, nothing of a real date, at the very least we dont use that term anyways).

So we're talking on facebook, and she compliments my photo and such, and then as we're leaving, she deletes all the posts where she talked of my picture.

Am I overthinking when I say I am irked that she deleted those specific comments?

Should I even ask her why she did that or let it just go by? It was only a few posts, btw, but still I can't help but feel irked.

Edit: I feel like I am OTing it, but just need some support/opinions from you guys. (Damn I'm terrible haha)

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn 30 views and no one wants to throw in an opinion?

I'm a douche I know but come on I feel annoyed by this small situation.

(negative rep me now!)

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ask why she did it? It shouldn't matter to you.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows why and who gives a fuk rly? Sounds like hav you to much time on your hands...go train in the gym. talk up some other girls. set up another date or two on the side. You sound only like a friend to her or a potential LJBF talk comin up.

If you want action spark reaction. So you need to do something to make her think wow now or you'll just be another guy friend on her face book friends list worrying about every little thing she does.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game_going_good said:
Damn 30 views and no one wants to throw in an opinion?

I'm a douche I know but come on I feel annoyed by this small situation.

(negative rep me now!)
*spins the official cloe psychic wheel*

Wheel says: "She wants you as a discreet FB. Every girl needs one so go for it and don't tell anyone. Pretend nothing is going on when you're together in public because she'll just deny it and make fun of you in front of everybody."

That took me one minute, you owe me $2.99

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why it matters to me because we were talking about ME AND MY PICS, to which she gave flirty compliments, and as we said good bye she deleted the flirtious compliments.

So I was wondering what the heck, posts them and deletes them as we leave? (She obviously knows I read them but its as if she doesn't want others to read them)

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
*spins the official cloe psychic wheel*

Wheel says: "She wants you as a discreet FB. Every girl needs one so go for it and don't tell anyone. Pretend nothing is going on when you're together in public because she'll just deny it and make fun of you in front of everybody."

That took me one minute, you owe me $2.99
LOLZ, I gotta say.

I think this could verily be the truth. I've never heard of girls posting comments and then pulling them right away, but it's a good trick.

Why don't you ask her? If you're only FB'ing her, it shouldn't really bother you either.

Yeah, ask her. I'm curious to know what the story is.

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, she said "there were too many of the compliments".

..Like.. wtf...is that even supposed to mean.

weird Italian girl.

(And I don't just want her as an FB btw)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such an epic event I think you should re-think your entire philosophy on life, in fact I think we all should. If she didn't delete her comments, then we all might be continuing down a path of ignorance and violence.

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game_going_good said:
(And I don't just want her as an FB btw)
Agree with other comments here. If you're going to blow such a trivial event out of proportion, you will not get far here.

Quite a few opinions that you should just ignore the fact, but you jumped at the first rec to ask her.

If you want things to develop here, you better change your ways soon...

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, everyone wants to be a comedian here.

Whatever, I dropped/will drop the topic about this with her.

seano99

Don Juan
Reaction score
classic man. i thought i was an overthinker, and this is something i dont think i'd even worry about.

she wanted to compliment you, but then realised it was in public and didnt want anyone else to see.. so she deleted them

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probs decided it wasn't the right place, should hit her up in MSN over it.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a dirty sh*t test type girl-move.

Girls are wired with the ability to manipulate and confuse men, theyre better than us at our own 'game'. Playing hard to get, sh*t tests, doing weird stuff in general to raise doubts, they dont need to read PUA books to learn this stuff.

However its only as bad as you let it get, if you dont care about it then her game is harmless. Once you realize its something stupid and not worth caring about, you pass the test. It might not have been an intentional sh*t test, but the only thing you can do about it is not react.

So, yes you are overthinking, and she probably wanted you to overthink this, so dont react to it at all and its no big deal.

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been past with that topic. I was just kinda irked, and had a wtf moment there and it got the best of me I guess.

Haha.