Am I missing something here? Pof vs Okc

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
POF= fatties, single moms, drug addicts and other trashy broads
OKC= liberal arts grads, stuck up, entitled....basically the cast of HBO's Girls

I'm sure it varies by area, but the OKC girls are of overall higher quality (of course that's not saying much). They can at least appreciate the fact that you can construct a coherent sentence.

Both sites are good for a few easy lays, but you'll always land higher quality women in the real world. You're much more likely to find defective goods online....attractive women already have an overabundance of suitors in the real world.
TyTe`EyEz said:
And from personal experience, I've had much better success cold-approaching. There's something different that happens in person with a female, when you can convey your confidence and dominance. I'd compare it to applying for a job online vs. applying in person. Which one do you think you're going to have a better success rate with?

I've applied to a lot of jobs online - never heard back. When I interview in person, I nail it and close it. The interviewer can see my personality. I may not have the best resume, but to know me is to love me.

Excellent Post,I think a lot of guys just truly fear rejection and it's crippling to their ego. Personally I enjoy the challenge it is hard work and not as easy as shooting out messages but it's far more rewarding

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
OKC= liberal arts grads, stuck up, entitled....basically the cast of HBO's Girls
I've kindof gathered that..

One recently told me, a complete stranger, where she worked (some financial/engineering place on the 2nd floor of an outdoor shopping mall). I go there on business, for work, and she is nowhere to be found (it's a small office, like 3 people). She could've been out to lunch, or she could've just been a temporary, or she could've just worked there in the past and she was lying about working there now, and she told me that they treat her as if "she could be replaced" at any time. She was an engineer, in school.

She later said that she thought that I was treating her as a "friend" and not a girlfriend, so I just quit messaging her, heh, fvck her :) Friendly girl though, but I had my suspicions and she was 27 with no boyfriend, ahhhh stuck up, entitled..that's right

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done OKC myself, but my brother currently is. He said there is a question on there:

"Have you ever had sex with someone within the first hour of meeting them."

He said females answer "Yes" to this question quite often. Can anyone attest to this?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
I haven't done OKC myself, but my brother currently is. He said there is a question on there:

"Have you ever had sex with someone within the first hour of meeting them."

He said females answer "Yes" to this question quite often. Can anyone attest to this?
This is true. In one of my older accounts on there I answered yes and girls would always reference that question and my answer and then conclude they don't want to meet up because of it.

There's also another question "what are you primarily concerned with right now, finding love or finding sex" or something along them lines.

Same deal, girls will choose sex but if that's your answer they'll instantly dismiss you as a potential partner.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
This is true. In one of my older accounts on there I answered yes and girls would always reference that question and my answer and then conclude they don't want to meet up because of it.

There's also another question "what are you primarily concerned with right now, finding love or finding sex" or something along them lines.

Same deal, girls will choose sex but if that's your answer they'll instantly dismiss you as a potential partner.
lie

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Avoid the "questionnaires." They simply allow the women to entertain more reasons to discount you.

I don't bother reading or answering any of that stuff. They were likely designed by women and/or gay men.

Questions like that are equivalent to shiat tests. They do you no good in your quest to meet women face to face, and who cares if those women are slvts? You never know how many guys a woman has fvucked. No use in wondering about that shiat.

Post up half-dozen solid photos and keep your profile somewhat mysterious and generic and aloof.
I agree. On okc the match percentage of a match, friendship, or enemy goes by how you answer your questions in comparison to hers.

What I do is answer only a few very generic ones (they give you option of skipping questions) that way you get a higher match ratio and the girls go into their fairy tale stories and subconsciously think you're a good mate.

The more questions you answer the lower your match percentage is unless she answered similar.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating during the cold winter months is tough sledding.

Wait till March. The spring is when people get active and new profiles of women will start popping up.

My theory is, the holiday season traditionally puts a huge strain on relationships and break ups happen during that time (divorces too). Come spring the women are ready to "get back out there" and start online. It's rebound city.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting barely any traffic the last few weeks, so thanks for making me feel better about myself...lol.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I'm willing to bet that most of the chicks you meet "in the real world" already have a profile posted up on the Internet.

Or, those chicks you meet "in the real world" are seriously thinking about subscribing to sites like match.com.

No such thing in my mind as "real world" versus online dating. All the same to me.
I'm inclined to agree, and I'll go one step further. I think the main reason that online dating looks worse than the "real world" is that in the real world women don't come with a horribly written profile advertising just how banal and/or dysfunctional they are. Instead, you get to waste weeks and months finding that out for yourself. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilko said:
I'm inclined to agree, and I'll go one step further. I think the main reason that online dating looks worse than the "real world" is that in the real world women don't come with a horribly written profile advertising just how banal and/or dysfunctional they are. Instead, you get to waste weeks and months finding that out for yourself. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.
I disagree. You think that smoking hot college coed is on POF or OkC? I doubt it. She's got so many dudes falling over themselves to talk to her in her classes, at parties, at bars, out on the street etc. She gets more attention and suitors than she even knows what to do with.

The most attractive women have no need to go online because they are d*ck magnets. They get noticed and hit on wherever they go. Most of the broads online go there because "OMG! All the guyz I meet in real life are such loooosers!"

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, to clarify, I'm not talking about the outliers (the nines and tens), those girls typically aren't online, no argument there. I'm talking about the average broad you're likely to meet in the real world vs her online equivalent. I'm saying the same broad will seem much less appealing online because her profile is going to make all her personality flaws immediately obvious, and that effect is partly responsible for the dubious reputation that OLD enjoys.

Here's a fun game, take a chick at random from the real world, and try to imagine what kind of profile she'd write - very sobering.