“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Am I just looking for too much...

zen511

Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2002
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Well after finally deciding to get into a actual relationship after some time, I did and am happy with it currently. My gf and I get along great no complaints.
My only one beef is that she still makes me use a condom even though she has been on the pill for a year we havent discussed this in great detal since she seems so against it. Do you guys think I am just asking too much of her or feel my expectations now that we have been going out a year now and her being on a oral form of contraception is 99.9% effective.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Maybe she's afraid that you're out banging other chicks and will bring some STD home to her! Get an STD test and wave it in her face. Maybe then she'll ease up on the condom thing.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i never new guys could pick up sexually transmited diseases from sex because we arnt taking in any f there bodily fluids. another reaosn she might want to use a condom is for added security as a contreception, its always more secure to use more contreceptives.
 

San

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
Get the proof you're clean! show it to her.
And don't say you do it specifically for her but more for yourself.
And you show an omen of intelligence along with it when you show her the test.
 

zen511

Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2002
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
shes not woried about stds between either of us because we have been going out for months now and oral sex in which I blow my load in her mouth has no form of contraception.... She wants a condom to be used as a backup incase the pill does fail for some reason.. I just think it might be overkill and a waste of money, just trying to get some opinions since most of my friends atleast that gf's are on the pill do not use any extra forms of contraception... Moreover, if any of you have have experience this kind of issue before how have you tackled it....
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top