Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I just looking for too much...

zen511

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after finally deciding to get into a actual relationship after some time, I did and am happy with it currently. My gf and I get along great no complaints.
My only one beef is that she still makes me use a condom even though she has been on the pill for a year we havent discussed this in great detal since she seems so against it. Do you guys think I am just asking too much of her or feel my expectations now that we have been going out a year now and her being on a oral form of contraception is 99.9% effective.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's afraid that you're out banging other chicks and will bring some STD home to her! Get an STD test and wave it in her face. Maybe then she'll ease up on the condom thing.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never new guys could pick up sexually transmited diseases from sex because we arnt taking in any f there bodily fluids. another reaosn she might want to use a condom is for added security as a contreception, its always more secure to use more contreceptives.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the proof you're clean! show it to her.
And don't say you do it specifically for her but more for yourself.
And you show an omen of intelligence along with it when you show her the test.

zen511

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not woried about stds between either of us because we have been going out for months now and oral sex in which I blow my load in her mouth has no form of contraception.... She wants a condom to be used as a backup incase the pill does fail for some reason.. I just think it might be overkill and a waste of money, just trying to get some opinions since most of my friends atleast that gf's are on the pill do not use any extra forms of contraception... Moreover, if any of you have have experience this kind of issue before how have you tackled it....