"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Am I fvcked?

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
Talked to this girl online that I was hooking up with 18-21 year olds when I'm 24. She claimed I was a borderline pedophile. She then proceeds to post our chat on a group in socal we are both in saying to be careful of me. Mind you the chat only says 18-21 NOT NY AGE UNDER. The post has over a 100 likes which is scary. I don't like being labeled something like that. One part of me wants to laugh it off as it's not illegal but the other part is a little shook. Should I be worried?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
34
Age
37
Block out all that negativity out of your life ASAP.

i.e. Leave that group, avoid all her friends. Forget about ever dating her, she was legal when you hooked up. So you’re good.
 

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
Talked to this girl online that I was hooking up with 18-21 year olds when I'm 24. She claimed I was a borderline pedophile. She then proceeds to post our chat on a group in socal we are both in saying to be careful of me. Mind you the chat only says 18-21 NOT NY AGE UNDER. The post has over a 100 likes which is scary. I don't like being labeled something like that. One part of me wants to laugh it off as it's not illegal but the other part is a little shook. Should I be worried?

I don't know what social media platform she was using but report the post. Usually if a post is flagged with harassment it will be taken down. don't stress some evil cvnt.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I've noticed this trend too - so much so that I started a thread about it the other week. The triggering of women when they see men who date younger women is increasing exponentially. It's become practically the #1 way in which women attempt to shame men these days.

As for her, ignore her. Ignore the replies. I wouldn't leave the group chat though - don't let her push you out like that. Since she is sharing personal things about you, feel free to mention anything she told you about herself that is personal - though the moral high-road wouldn't be to do that - it would be to just ignore her and block her and move on with your life. Feel no shame because you did nothing wrong. Most women, despite liking her post, will secretly be turned on by you.... "who's this guy who can get young girls like that? What's he have that they want? I'm curious about this guy....." Really, she did you a favor. There is nothing to be worried about. If any girl tries to give you sh*t about it, just understand that they are only doing it from a place of deep personal insecurity and they are projecting it onto you, then just ignore it. You can debate them and destroy their arguments with facts but that won't change their opinion because their opinion is solely based on emotion and deep insecurity. Feel sorry for them - their insecurity is likely to play out their whole lives, every day, and cause them a lot of relationship issues over the years.
 

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
I've noticed this trend too - so much so that I started a thread about it the other week. The triggering of women when they see men who date younger women is increasing exponentially. It's become practically the #1 way in which women attempt to shame men these days.

As for her, ignore her. Ignore the replies. I wouldn't leave the group chat though - don't let her push you out like that. Since she is sharing personal things about you, feel free to mention anything she told you about herself that is personal - though the moral high-road wouldn't be to do that - it would be to just ignore her and block her and move on with your life. Feel no shame because you did nothing wrong. Most women, despite liking her post, will secretly be turned on by you.... "who's this guy who can get young girls like that? What's he have that they want? I'm curious about this guy....." Really, she did you a favor. There is nothing to be worried about. If any girl tries to give you sh*t about it, just understand that they are only doing it from a place of deep personal insecurity and they are projecting it onto you, then just ignore it. You can debate them and destroy their arguments with facts but that won't change their opinion because their opinion is solely based on emotion and deep insecurity. Feel sorry for them - their insecurity is likely to play out their whole lives, every day, and cause them a lot of relationship issues over the years.
Can't do anything about that the mod banned me. I know she's insecure she's wrinkly at 24 and sounded like a
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top