Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I fvcked?

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to this girl online that I was hooking up with 18-21 year olds when I'm 24. She claimed I was a borderline pedophile. She then proceeds to post our chat on a group in socal we are both in saying to be careful of me. Mind you the chat only says 18-21 NOT NY AGE UNDER. The post has over a 100 likes which is scary. I don't like being labeled something like that. One part of me wants to laugh it off as it's not illegal but the other part is a little shook. Should I be worried?

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Block out all that negativity out of your life ASAP.

i.e. Leave that group, avoid all her friends. Forget about ever dating her, she was legal when you hooked up. So you’re good.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to this girl online that I was hooking up with 18-21 year olds when I'm 24. She claimed I was a borderline pedophile. She then proceeds to post our chat on a group in socal we are both in saying to be careful of me. Mind you the chat only says 18-21 NOT NY AGE UNDER. The post has over a 100 likes which is scary. I don't like being labeled something like that. One part of me wants to laugh it off as it's not illegal but the other part is a little shook. Should I be worried?

I don't know what social media platform she was using but report the post. Usually if a post is flagged with harassment it will be taken down. don't stress some evil cvnt.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this trend too - so much so that I started a thread about it the other week. The triggering of women when they see men who date younger women is increasing exponentially. It's become practically the #1 way in which women attempt to shame men these days.

As for her, ignore her. Ignore the replies. I wouldn't leave the group chat though - don't let her push you out like that. Since she is sharing personal things about you, feel free to mention anything she told you about herself that is personal - though the moral high-road wouldn't be to do that - it would be to just ignore her and block her and move on with your life. Feel no shame because you did nothing wrong. Most women, despite liking her post, will secretly be turned on by you.... "who's this guy who can get young girls like that? What's he have that they want? I'm curious about this guy....." Really, she did you a favor. There is nothing to be worried about. If any girl tries to give you sh*t about it, just understand that they are only doing it from a place of deep personal insecurity and they are projecting it onto you, then just ignore it. You can debate them and destroy their arguments with facts but that won't change their opinion because their opinion is solely based on emotion and deep insecurity. Feel sorry for them - their insecurity is likely to play out their whole lives, every day, and cause them a lot of relationship issues over the years.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this trend too - so much so that I started a thread about it the other week. The triggering of women when they see men who date younger women is increasing exponentially. It's become practically the #1 way in which women attempt to shame men these days.

As for her, ignore her. Ignore the replies. I wouldn't leave the group chat though - don't let her push you out like that. Since she is sharing personal things about you, feel free to mention anything she told you about herself that is personal - though the moral high-road wouldn't be to do that - it would be to just ignore her and block her and move on with your life. Feel no shame because you did nothing wrong. Most women, despite liking her post, will secretly be turned on by you.... "who's this guy who can get young girls like that? What's he have that they want? I'm curious about this guy....." Really, she did you a favor. There is nothing to be worried about. If any girl tries to give you sh*t about it, just understand that they are only doing it from a place of deep personal insecurity and they are projecting it onto you, then just ignore it. You can debate them and destroy their arguments with facts but that won't change their opinion because their opinion is solely based on emotion and deep insecurity. Feel sorry for them - their insecurity is likely to play out their whole lives, every day, and cause them a lot of relationship issues over the years.
Can't do anything about that the mod banned me. I know she's insecure she's wrinkly at 24 and sounded like a