Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am i crazy or is this how im supposed to be?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am constantly horny and the thought of a relationship is laughable. There are too many hot ass pretty girls with fat asses that i need to and going to ****. I see dudes with ugly gfs or wives and i just dont understand. How the FVCK can you sleep with that when you see all these young bunnies frolicking around? I dont see myself ever getting married. The world is just too abundant with hot women. I feel like im the only one honest about this. Most dudes just settle eh?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am constantly horny and the thought of a relationship is laughable. There are too many hot ass pretty girls with fat asses that i need to and going to ****. I see dudes with ugly gfs or wives and i just dont understand. How the FVCK can you sleep with that when you see all these young bunnies frolicking around? I dont see myself ever getting married. The world is just too abundant with hot women. I feel like im the only one honest about this. Most dudes just settle eh?
Easy. The "hot" ones usually aren't "wife types"

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the hot ones usually won't suck your d1ck for an hour straight. You'll be lucky if you get a whole 5 minutes
what? I dont find this to be true at all. Just had this girl text me sucking my **** makes her happy.Just came on her face earlier today

TheProspect

Reaction score
Sometimes the conquest of new women loses its novelty.

A lot of men eventually desire something a little more than just another woman to fvck. Such as a woman they're compatible with and whose companionship they enjoy, beyond just sex. Such women are few and far between though, even for higher value men if they didn't snag one while they were young (teens, early 20s).

You're right that most dudes just settle. Usually they settle due to lack of options, or they knocked a chick up, or because they're just sick of playing the game. I think most guys also know that they settled for less but don't have any ambition to do anything about it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what? I dont find this to be true at all. Just had this girl text me sucking my **** makes her happy.Just came on her face earlier today
I didn't say it was impossible. I said they usually don't... and I'm mostly talking about in the beginning. The hot ones take a longer time to warm up to that

And idk what this girl looks like that you're talking about. You might think she's hot and I might think she's nothing. Its subjective

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yea, I get it and I see it daily. However, you have to way the pluses and minuses as you will not always be able to get HPOA and you do not know if they are psycho or not. In one way or another, people have to settle. Settle with themselves and with what they can get. While I've dated and have been head over heels with 8's and 9's; they are not worth the headaches over time. After all, all they have to offer are their orifices, and little else.

As for the dudes who marry a tub of lard, well, perhaps their lady wasn't a TOL when they were dating. Yes, I understand having babies females gain weight, but it is very much possible to get back to their original weight. The dudes are also married now. To untie the knot is very expensive and very stressful. So, there you go.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say it was impossible. I said they usually don't... and I'm mostly talking about in the beginning. The hot ones take a longer time to warm up to that

And idk what this girl looks like that you're talking about. You might think she's hot and I might think she's nothing. Its subjective
True. This same girl refused to give me head at first and when she did she sucked ass at it. Now that we’ve ducked for a month she just wants to suck me off

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not crazy, you're 25. Soak it in. Own you desires and date lots of women.

I can only speak from my experiences. Sometimes I think it'd be cool to have a wife/2.4 kids but I wouldn't trade my years of gallivanting with women of all types to be tied down right now. And I'm 44. I knew when I was 18 that I'd want to sample the buffet. I did get married for a hot minute, and it seemed like an eternity because of what you've described.

The only thing that got old for me was going out a lot, now I value a good night's sleep more than young pu$$y, lol. I do the occasional all-nighter but mostly I've found there are younger women who don't party as much but are still DTF. Besides all that, I have a plate/GF now I like, but we live apart and I wouldn't swear off a lay with another girl if it came easy. I certainly do still go out and meet them when I can (COVID notwithstanding).

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are supposed to be horny and commitment free at your age. Soak it in and enjoy it but do not be blinded by it.

Hopefully, you can come across a quality girl at some point in your life where you can see it past the sex and other superficial stuff and discover deeper meaning. But only you can discover that on your own regardless of what you read or what anyone says.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a high labido as well. I agree to a point for other reasons but its cyclic. It will cycle in and out. But yes there is some hotties out there.
That’s the thing. There are hotties EVERYWHERE. And nature surprises me everywhere I go. Lived in nyc and was so happy with the girls there. Moved to Cali and my mind is blown by the young bunnies. Especially the young slim feminine blondes omg. I’m in heaven

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also don't understand people who can fvck everything that have a puzzy aka whales, ugly etc. Like Travis Scott says I'm an azz an titty lover (big ass).

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not crazy, just a young laddy buck. Settling and marrying at your age is crazy, yes.

Gaming after phat young a$$ when you're 40+, however, isn't considered age-appropriate behavior to put it nicely.

You'll slow down, learn some lessons about women, and the idea of settling down will become more appealing. Trust me.

Marriage is a young man's burden, but an old man's comfort.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25. I haven’t even reached my physical prime. I suspect I’ll look my best at age 38-40. Seriously!
I think it's normal to think like that at your age. Maybe you'll change your mind when you get older, maybe not. In any case men don't feel the same pressure that women do to get married and have a family by 30.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not crazy at all. In my experience there's usually one chick that is more fun to have around than the others and is extremely fun to fuuck. We end up fuucking and hanging out a lot, and a relationship develops organically, effortlessly. She wants me all to herself and I don't mind the nice easy pusssy and fun person.

Over time I may sink more time into fuucking her than I probably should and it can take away from the rest of my life. Or hell I could just have a bad year. I start to act cuucky and more blue pill as a result. This is usually when the crafty chicks get brave and try some shiit that I normally wouldn't tolerate. I start to let things slide because the pusssy is good, but that's just a terrible thing to do lol, no matter how good it is.

My point is have fun but remember that your principles come first. Eventually some bad biitch will fuuck your brains out for months/years on the daily then test you and you always gotta be ready to show her the door or otherwise be aloof.

Sex in the end is completely meaningless and no big deal. It's nothing to brag about, it's simple. I'm at the point where active slaying is easy so I like focusing on having a good time together and charming her into jumping on me, never initiating sex myself(I may give commands once she's hot and ready though heh) Imo this is the exercise that really makes a guy deepen and takes him to next levels of game.