Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I coming on too strong over text? Asking too soon for the date.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently had 2 girls put off by asking them too soon for drinks, over text.

The first one I thought was really about it and said she could not make the day I proposed and offered 2 alternate nights. Silly me was a bit too accomodating and said yeah the first night works. Had I said that I'll be busy those nights probably would've been better, even if I wasn't busy. She texted the next day to say she just wants to be friends.

Second girl offered me her number after I asked her out in person for drinks. Then a few texts back and forth after saying hi, she asked how the rest of my night went and I said "I'll tell you over our drinks". Which she has now ghosted.

I am not one for beating around the bush talking a ton before asking for a date, I'll simply get to the point. However, It seems I am coming on too strong.
Am I going about this the wrong way?
Low interest level equates to noncompliance. The game is all about bait and switch following compliance. Your problem is not necessarily application. I always push you get her out. The problem is VOLUME. I have enough options because I source volume. I don't give a f. Girls can drop off rotation can erode. Always be sourcing. Every set is practice.

Comply or bye. Blow me or blow me out. I'm Taking my d out. If not her what's her hotter younger sister saying? ?? Act accordingly.

Noncompliance = #next

Reaction score
U giving a "chasing" vibe. Be patient. Wait until u have several matches on Tinder/Bumble. Plan dates u would actually enjoy regardless of company. Triple book girls. If none cancels, go out with the hottest one and bail on the other girls. Rinse & repeat. This worked for me back when I was single.
This is advice that sounds cool but is actually terrible in practice. If you have no life and want to spend your free time and money chasing tail then do this. A girl could flake literally seconds before a date and screw you over. If a girl flakes go workout or do something that you want to do instead of wasting another person’s time due to your insecurity.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is advice that sounds cool but is actually terrible in practice. If you have no life and want to spend your free time and money chasing tail then do this. A girl could flake literally seconds before a date and screw you over. If a girl flakes go workout or do something that you want to do instead of wasting another person’s time due to your insecurity.
Girls flake all the time. Figure I´d do the flaking for a change and it felt good.

If that makes insecure or immature or whatever oh well. Got a great gf out of it so that triple booking business, I only ran it for a very short period of time and then I met her. No regrets so far.

Reaction score
Girls flake all the time. Figure I´d do the flaking for a change and it felt good.

If that makes insecure or immature or whatever oh well. Got a great gf out of it so that triple booking business, I only ran it for a very short period of time and then I met her. No regrets so far.
your point? I can go gamble and drink everyday and find a gf through that method. Does it mean I should? **** no! If you’re getting flaked on so many times then you are a low value male tbh. Yes, shvt happens and they should counter offer but if you’re getting flaked left and right on then you need to change a few things about yourself!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
your point? I can go gamble and drink everyday and find a gf through that method. Does it mean I should? **** no! If you’re getting flaked on so many times then you are a low value male tbh. Yes, shvt happens and they should counter offer but if you’re getting flaked left and right on then you need to change a few things about yourself!

My point? I dunno. I got great a new gf whos great. I like her more than all my previous gfs combined and Im happier than Ive ever been b4 in this particular área of my life. Triple booking gave me confidence and girls like confidence. Not saying its the only way to get it or the best way yo get it but its what worked for me.

You call me low value n u might be right, but either way is not neccesary to attack me or get personal. Be Happy.

As far as needing to change a few things, most of us do, thats way we are here we can always improve something. Little late for me but I will remember this next time Im single.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The first one I thought was really about it and said she could not make the day I proposed and offered 2 alternate nights. Silly me was a bit too accomodating and said yeah the first night works. Had I said that I'll be busy those nights probably would've been better, even if I wasn't busy. She texted the next day to say she just wants to be friends.

Second girl offered me her number after I asked her out in person for drinks. Then a few texts back and forth after saying hi, she asked how the rest of my night went and I said "I'll tell you over our drinks". Which she has now ghosted.

I am not one for beating around the bush talking a ton before asking for a date, I'll simply get to the point. However, It seems I am coming on too strong.
You seem like you need to learn some tact...that seems to be where you are failing. Getting to the point is fine but there needs to be a certain level of comfort and rapport for the woman to want to meet you. If you are trying to get them to meet before you get to that point you are coming across as too aggressive and/or socially awkward.

Could also be viewed as somewhat desperate.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

”How about we go for drinks Wed at 7 pm?”
“I can’t Wed but about next Mon or Tues?”
”Mon is good.”
”Great I’ll see you see then.”
(Next day). ‘I just want to be friends.”

Really? She f*cked a tall Bad Boy in between the time she agreed to meet you and the time she texted you? I don’t know man.

”Hi, let’s go for a drinks.”
”No but here is my number.”

”Hi, how are you?”
”Good how are you?”
”Good, how is your night going.”
”I’ll tell you over drinks.”
(no response)

If this real, don’t think you are coming on too strong, Doesn't make much sense though.[/quote]

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way, you're fortunate. I'm guessing you are dealing primarily with Gen X women. You're also likely dealing with the first half of Gen X (1965-1974 births).
I am Zoomer, dealing mainly with zoomer chicks. Not against milfs tho.

-------------------------

Thanks for the responses, everybody.
I actually went for a session of hot yoga with LJBF girl. She wanted to talk afterward so I asked her for coffee. Happy just being her friend, perhaps she has hot friends, who knows. Other than that, we move.

Last edited: