Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I blind or just insecure? Girlfriend red flags

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy to talk about anything, she had more of a wild side, more open sexually, and a nice ass.”

I stopped reading after “she had more of a wild side”. Woman is a slut and you are trying to play white knight. Can’t turn a ho into housewife. Next her before you come down with oneitis, if it hasn’t happened already.

Every guy finds a “wild woman” to be exciting, they make us feel alive in a way but they are never LTR material. The truth is our lives are boring and when an exciting woman crosses our path we jump on it, ignoring red flags. The answer is to work on yourself, make your life more exciting with hobbies not women. She is wild with you and she will be wild with other men.

Last edited:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy to talk about anything, she had more of a wild side, more open sexually, and a nice ass.”

I stopped reading after “she had more of a wild side”. Woman is a slut and you are trying to play white knight. Can’t turn a ho into housewife. Next her before you come down with oneitis, if it hasn’t happened already.

Every guy finds a “wild woman” to be exciting, they make us feel alive in a way but they are never LTR material. The truth is our lives are boring and when an exciting woman crosses our path we jump on it, ignoring red flags. The answer is to work on yourself, make your life more exciting with hobbies not women. She is wild with you and she will be wild with other men.
Yup, OP you are not special. She is treating you the way she treats all men she gets involved with. The sex is crazy good because she's most likely NPD. I had a girl who would excessively flirt with other dudes in front of me and had a harem of "male friends." It's one of the biggest red flags possible. She also surrounded herself with less than attractive female friends because she just couldn't handle not being the hottest one of her friends at all times.

Eject immediately.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
she had a nice ass
You left your girl and start seeing this one because this girl was more beautiful.

since she was young she always had male friends and always was with them
This is a red flag. 5 signs she will cheat on you This alone qualifies her to be FB only material. Too bad you ditched your ex girlfriend, you should have made her your FB also, and now you'd have two FBs. Use women for sex only, why you want to marry them?!

when we went out in a club or with friends, she used to share little of her attention with me, and was very friendly with my guy friends (hugging, being close, etc).
That's validation for her. https://bit.ly/2VReNyb

Fast forward to about 1 month ago, sex life was not good anymore, I had to force her some times to do it, and it wasn't with the same passion, and just sex no *******s no nothing.
There you go, a classic. She had red signs all over her that she's a cheater, and she did cheat on you at this point.

So, how blind am I? Or can she possibly be right and be honest? Any advice on this is highly appreciated, thanks for your time guys!
You are being straight played.

She has all the red signs that she's a cheater, and she displayed all the signed that she has already cheated on you.

Just use her for sex only.

To bad man that this is your only girl. Sad, in fact. Keep fcking these hoes, don't try to marry them.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lied to you about whether she had sex with any of these "friends".

She failed to tell you how she meets for drinks with this guy she used to fvck.

She disrespects you constantly.

You don't need hard proof that she actually fvcked him recently. She has already proven she is a poor LTR prospect.

Just leave her.
It's amazing to me how simple and objective/rational thought escapes men just because of some good pvssy. OP needs not say another word to this woman, just pick up your sh!t and walk away, never speaking to her again.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You left your girl and start seeing this one because this girl was more beautiful.

This is a red flag. 5 signs she will cheat on you This alone qualifies her to be FB only material. Too bad you ditched your ex girlfriend, you should have made her your FB also, and now you'd have two FBs. Use women for sex only, why you want to marry them?!

That's validation for her. https://bit.ly/2VReNyb

There you go, a classic. She had red signs all over her that she's a cheater, and she did cheat on you at this point.

You are being straight played.

She has all the red signs that she's a cheater, and she displayed all the signed that she has already cheated on you.

Just use her for sex only.

To bad man that this is your only girl. Sad, in fact. Keep fcking these hoes, don't try to marry them.
Even the NICEST girl you will meet these days, is likely to cheat on you at some point or another, especially with the amount of options and orbiters these hoes have these days.

This particular chick in question is a walking, talking, breathing RED FLAG.

I don't think OP is going to get the message, till he comes home one day, to find Jamal & Tyrone spit roasting her, on his favourite rug.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time reader / lurker here. I want to run the story of this girl I'm seeing now with you, and if you guys are generous maybe you can drop some impressions.

I met this girl last year, around May. She was the girlfriend of a good buddy of mine. We went to some places in groups, and got to know her more on those occasions. At that time I was also seeing another girl which really wanted commitment but I was not sold on her. Anyway, her relationship with my buddy was short, about 1 and a half months, and he broke up with her, which is unlike him. Shortly after, she started hitting me up on Facebook to meet up. We met a few times, messeged each other, reached sexting then ****ed and ended up together. I left the girl I was seeing so I can be 100% with her.

To make sense why I did this, I liked her more because she was more fun, easy to talk about anything, she had more of a wild side, more open sexually, and a nice ass. One part that I got to know about her and worried me a bit was that since she was young she always had male friends and always was with them, very few other girls in those groups. She assured me she was like a little sister to them and none hitted on her.

However, over time, she gave out some red flags that were not OK with me. For example, when we went out in a club or with friends, she used to share little of her attention with me, and was very friendly with my guy friends (hugging, being close, etc). I was never a jealous guy but she managed to always get me heated up with these displays, to which point I yelled in the club at her because she was not hanging out with me but hugging my friend on the dance floor while I was smoking outside. She at that point accused me of being jealous. Another one was when we went to a festival, I had a mutual friend and she knew no one there. But, there was this guy, a drummer in a local band, and I noticed she kept checking him out, was keeping close to him, laughing, making jokes, etc, and I was just staring like Wtf. At one point the guy was doing something and she pulled her top to show part of her tits so he could do the joke. I snapped and commented that was very ****ed up, she kept hugging and kissing me that it was just funny, I talked with her and wanted to break up but cooled down and went forward.

These were when we were together early. Since then, there were no other red flags, everything was going great, good sex, good company, always shared her time with me, we did things together, we had talks about our future together, etc. All seemed great.

Fast forward to about 1 month ago, sex life was not good anymore, I had to force her some times to do it, and it wasn't with the same passion, and just sex no *******s no nothing. Because of this, I had a weird gut feeling. So, in one night, while she was sleeping, I went through her phone.

I found, in regular messages, not WhatsApp or Facebook what she normally uses, conversations with guys complaining that she isn't replying to them anymore, stuff like that. I thought, heh, orbiters being orbiters. However, out of curiosity, there was this guy she told me about, from the old gang she had longer ago, older than us and who is now married. She always spoke with an admiring tone how many ****ed up things he's done, how much of a man ***** he is, etc. I read their convo and find an extremely sexual chat between them, from about 2 months ago, where he was remembering how good it felt to **** her and have her suck his ****. Her replies were sparse, like emojis and "I'll think about it", but between those chats there were texts like "hey I'll drop by later today / lemme call you so we can see each other tomorrow".

I got mad as ****, managed to not choke her while sleeping by smoking half a pack and downing a bottle of vodka. I confronted her later in the day, being calm, and told her that I looked through her phone and found that convo. She was very calm about it, which surprised me "oh, I don't even remember what I talked last with him" and scrolled up on the chat, then "oh, yeah, this convo.. Let me explain" then goes to say that about 4 years ago they had about 2 ONS, she moved on after those like nothing but that he was still insisting on remembering and that he was not passed those moments. I said that the convo was like it happened much more recently than 4 years ago, with that level of details, and even if I buy that, what's with the seeing each other texts. She was like oh you know, we are friends, we always talk to meet and just chat, but we never do, and never actually met even if we said in chat. I didn't buy that at all but said OK and that I will think about it.

After this incident, I detached my feelings and said that I will keep her around for sex and company while she keeps a pact she agreed with me to win my trust back. We talked about the convo, she cried several times and said what she said is the truth and did nothing wrong,and that she really wants this to work and she never loved anybody like me now. Even though I said I will keep her in a trial period, if she messes up again with something like this we are ending it, but next month we are moving in together, and she keeps talking about having a baby with me. She earns less than me, by half, and I treat her sometimes although I have her usually pay for half of the ****.

So, how blind am I? Or can she possibly be right and be honest? Any advice on this is highly appreciated, thanks for your time guys!
You NEVER bring women around your friends. You build walls like trump.

You separated the two worlds where they never intersect.

Its two fold. 1. There's never a disruption in the two where she mistakes your friends as hers 2. If by some chance, there's a shady cuck in your social circle that enjoys sloppy 2nds, you avoid the trouble.

When out woth a girl, you vet plates for undivided attention or lack thereof. There's no ambiguity. If shady, next her. I feel no attachment so, I downgrade to throater material. Ass to mouth ftw.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Break up with her bro, I know it sucks but you have to be strong and suck it up, that's what being a man is all about.

The trust in the relationship is gone, you will always be on guard if you continue dating her, it will drive you crazy.

She's also fvcking other guys behind you're back trust me on that, leave her, if you are strong enough you can just demote her and continue to fvck her brains out while she's giving another bf hell lol

But if you are emotionally attached then this won't work, either way it go, you should not be in a relationship with her.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing to me how simple and objective/rational thought escapes men just because of some good pvssy.
Its never just about sex. Most guys would walk away a long time ago if it was just sex.

When guys feel a connection there, an intimacy, a having fun with the girl, a more enjoyable time, along with good sex, it’s easy for them to overlook the negatives, the rational thought. That’s why OP is having such a hard time letting go. He gets along with her better and enjoys his time with her a lot more than other girls. He feels there is something there and it’s helps him.

Granted “feeling” for a man is relatively stupid, but when society, tv, movies, music, media, friends, relatives, the system, the courts, the world pushes it down your throat everyday, hard not to get brainwashed.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, looking through phones is a sign of a man who is extremely insecure. I think you might be as much of the problem in this all as she is.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She lied to you about whether she had sex with any of these "friends".

She failed to tell you how she meets for drinks with this guy she used to fvck.

She disrespects you constantly.

You don't need hard proof that she actually fvcked him recently. She has already proven she is a poor LTR prospect.

Just leave her.
Danger, interesting to know where you got this knowledge from? As if you saw right through her... I think you are right. Its best to be unemotional in this scenario.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its never just about sex. Most guys would walk away a long time ago if it was just sex.

When guys feel a connection there, an intimacy, a having fun with the girl, a more enjoyable time, along with good sex, it’s easy for them to overlook the negatives, the rational thought. That’s why OP is having such a hard time letting go. He gets along with her better and enjoys his time with her a lot more than other girls. He feels there is something there and it’s helps him.

Granted “feeling” for a man is relatively stupid, but when society, tv, movies, music, media, friends, relatives, the system, the courts, the world pushes it down your throat everyday, hard not to get brainwashed.
Granted you can't escape not feeling a connection with a woman. Certain girls have more common with you than say a random girl at a nightclub. So I don't get your logic.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have slept with many taken women so I know the tricks they use to find time to spend with other men.

It is amazing how many women have cheated and most men would never know.
Yeah makes sense. Who did the most moves though, you or them ? Did you chase or she made it easy for you. Did you manage to get a rebound after a rejection ?

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made the moves once I got pretty good at recognizing the signals they were giving and how to play them.

Most of the girls that I "chased" or showed interest in too soon, ended up being a failed pickup. I do far better when they chase me and I act slightly interested.

When you chase and they seem to play you, sometimes they really are into you, but you are their next option and they want to land the one they are already interested in. So they keep you on the line as a backup.

STR8UP had a great thread about it back in the day, called A and B options. So yes there were a couple of "delayed" but successful pickups for me. But my best game is not a same night lay (although I have had decent success there), but moreso in a slow burn over the courss of a month of gaming.
And any success of being the next option. Because most say, just move on, she's showing low interest, etc but thats not game right ?

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP needs to work on his insecurity issues. Its obvious that he cannot date a woman who has orbiters.

On the flip side, a woman who is having these types of "chats" with men will sooner rather than later be fvcking some of them. That is if it hasnt already happened.

What if the shoe was on the other foot and she went through OP's phone and found the same type of "chats"? She would be dust in the wind.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP needs to work on his insecurity issues. Its obvious that he cannot date a woman who has orbiters.

On the flip side, a woman who is having these types of "chats" with men will sooner rather than later be fvcking some of them. That is if it hasnt already happened.

What if the shoe was on the other foot and she went through OP's phone and found the same type of "chats"? She would be dust in the wind.
Youve been around,glassguy and you know the game. Many females expect you to have a few ladies you do things with. Thus it just makes them compete more. Now a self respecting woman who wants a relationship, shed be gone. But a dater in the game she expects it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This! I would have pulled the hell back the moment she admitted to me she talked to other guys. Probably even before that as she was giving signals. I don’t mean pull back for a couple days, I mean pull back to where she would have to show up to my house ready to suck me off 7 times to even attempt to win me back. And then it would still be a maybe.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how you define success.

For me, once I know I am option B because they are into someone else, I move on to better prospects.

When they come back, they are for fvck status only.

Sorry ladies, I have my own version of Marylin Monroe's view. If I am not good enough to drop your current crush, then you aren't worth a relationship.
But do you chase them? Like say they give you a LJBF talk? What now? How do you talk to them, do you keep gaming them? Or do you socialize with them more? Is there a process I could read about when you are option B?

Tyler owen managed to bang girls that werent into him, he pulled some crazy long hours pulling them. Just sayin.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But do you chase them? Like say they give you a LJBF talk? What now? How do you talk to them, do you keep gaming them? Or do you socialize with them more? Is there a process I could read about when you are option B?

Tyler owen managed to bang girls that werent into him, he pulled some crazy long hours pulling them. Just sayin.
The ONLY option you have left when you’re in that position is to ghost. Maybe she will notice, maybe she won’t. Doesn’t matter. It’s all about your self respect now. You got yourself into a hole and nothing you can do will change how she feels or looks at you. MAYBE down the road she will get curious and reach out but don’t sit around waiting on it. Ghost!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been LJBF'd in along, long time. My recommendation would be to drop and game other girls. Forget totally about her. Maybe after 10 years of no contact and you have improved enough you could "re meet" her accidentally and start over.....but why bother?

For option B, start with that STR8UP thread.
10 yrs?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only chance at a fix for a poorly gamed woman is to have a reset years and years later.

I know of no different case where the man in question was not dealing in a broken frame right from the start. She will absolutely be in control.
1 yr isnt enough? 1yr and true abundance.