Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i being lead on or she playing hard to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fellow Djs. I have a question regarding a girl I seem to have some feelings for. So last semester in college there was a girl in my economics class who I kind of crushed over but never really had the chance to flirt with her because I tried getting with her friend who's in that class also first and shed also end up **** blocking me. W.e I got over it and stopped giving a sh!t about either one. But now in my first week back at class, I'm sitting in marketing yesterday, and who do I see across the room? Her. With no b!tch **** blocking friend in sight! I figured perfect time to make the move after class.

Even better, I didn't even have to wait until after class. The professor told us to line up and sign up for attendance. I went to the bathroom came back got in line and she got in line right behind me. Wow it's like god wants me to get her. Well I was just doing my regular alpha body language (didnt even know she was next to me yet) and I look over to my left I see her glaring at me playing with her hair, I wave smile and give her a haven't seen you in a while. We bull**** a bit, but this is where I got confused. Her body language was telling me she was hot for me (Playing with hair constantly and slowly, holding strong eye contact, and I noticed her foot was pointed right at me and kind of in my space, and she was laughing at just about everything I said, even if it wasnt funny, to me anyway.) But her words were telling me other wise. If Id ask her something id get a sh!tty reply.

"what have you been up" - replies with just the word nothing
and the whole conversation kind of went with her giving me 1 word replies from her. She asked me a little about myslef and I kept it mysterious but got bored by her sh!tt replies So i just stopped talking to her because I really hadnt much to work with and I was tired as hell (sh!t excuse i know but it was 10 a.m). When I went to sign in I had no pen and asked her for 1 kinod her a little while thanking her for it and went back to my seat. Came up to her after class padded her on the back and told her she should show me around her dorm building because I had no plans but she said no because she was going to sleep before her next class..(probably a lie but she did seem tired)

Re-reading this it seems like some major AFC behavior by me, but I really do kinda like this girl. I felt my stomach tighten up a little talking to her and my voice tone even softened at some points. But no means is it one itis because I have 3 other girls I'm seeing right now.

What are your thoughts tho fellow Djs? Did I **** up? Is she playing hard to get? Or just leading me on for god knows what female ulterior motive.

Regardless of the 3 I plan on giving it on more shot next wenedsday though but going all out this time

Purple

Reaction score
You would have been better off closing her in the line. Everything you noticed about her body language was positive. She would be more invested in the conversation if you started kino early. Hug her hello at least. That was the time to sell the "show me around your dorm building" and make plans. The whole class you could just build up sexual tension if you sat next to her, or did some text game if she was sitting far.

Instead she had a boring class, feeling her panties drying. Then you come outta left field, pat her on the back and suggest she be your tour guide. Imagine some random from your class greeting you with "Hey show me around your dorm building. I have nothing else to do." Weird, no?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too soft.. Next time try this it takes a lot of confidence and its a 50/50 shot depending on her interest level but it will stop the wondering on your part.
After class walk up to her, tell her stop you want to say something.
Look her straight in her eyes and don't stop until she answers, say

"I want you. Can we stop playing these games or no?"

No laughs or giggles just straight her face. If she finds you attractive her panties are going to moisten. If she's still playing games she ain't interested.
Confidence is the key, everyone can't pull that off. If you lack confidence don't do this you'll look like a idiot.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Too soft.. Next time try this it takes a lot of confidence and its a 50/50 shot depending on her interest level but it will stop the wondering on your part.
After class walk up to her, tell her stop you want to say something.
Look her straight in her eyes and don't stop until she answers, say

"I want you. Can we stop playing these games or no?"

No laughs or giggles just straight her face. If she finds you attractive her panties are going to moisten. If she's still playing games she ain't interested.
Confidence is the key, everyone can't pull that off. If you lack confidence don't do this you'll look like a idiot.
Hmm. Very straight forward approach. Interesting. I'll give it a shot. Maybe I can end up next to her during class and build some rapport first. Kind of hard in a lecture hall but I'll see how it goes. shes an hb 8.5 or so

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, dutchmaster, it doesn't sound like a damn thing happened. You talked to a girl. That's it. I suppose it's exciting for you, because you like her, but overall it's just a plain conversation.

Other than the "She touched her hair. Her feet were facing me." nonsense, I saw no signs that she is or isn't attracted to you. This sounds like the kind of conversation you could have had with 200 other people, male or female.

On a side note, you sound like you've been reading way way too much PUA material. All your talk about "my normal alpha body language" and "She touched her hair" stuff....I'm not gonna lie. When I was 19, I was too deep into that crap too.

Here's the thing - all the questions you have about whether or not a girl likes you will be answered by asking her out. Build some rapport, make her laugh, and invite her to a party. Tell her you know how to make great ****tails and invite her to your dorm for a drink. Movie night. F**kin anything, really.

Just understand that it's a waste of time to try and read imaginary signals through boring conversations. You either make a move, or you keep trying to guess attraction from the sidelines.

I mean, you ask, "Is this girl playing hard to get"...but damn, dude. This girl doesn't even know she's in the game. She isn't playing sh*t. You're not showing any REAL signs of attraction to her, so how is she playing?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo is ruling you guilty of unauthorized use of a pedestal, displaying feelings, and not making a move.

Seriously, stop worrying about what others think and just make a damn move! Otherwise, she just wasn't that into you. More than likely because of the guilty offenses I've charged you with.

Go mess with one of your other plates and forget about this girl. That's my ruling.

Case closed.

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Here's the thing - all the questions you have about whether or not a girl likes you will be answered by asking her out. Build some rapport, make her laugh, and invite her to a party. Tell her you know how to make great ****tails and invite her to your dorm for a drink. Movie night. F**kin anything, really.
^^ This. Want to find out if she likes you or whether she's just getting off on the attention you're giving her? Make a move.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
To be honest, dutchmaster, it doesn't sound like a damn thing happened. You talked to a girl. That's it. I suppose it's exciting for you, because you like her, but overall it's just a plain conversation.

Other than the "She touched her hair. Her feet were facing me." nonsense, I saw no signs that she is or isn't attracted to you. This sounds like the kind of conversation you could have had with 200 other people, male or female.

On a side note, you sound like you've been reading way way too much PUA material. All your talk about "my normal alpha body language" and "She touched her hair" stuff....I'm not gonna lie. When I was 19, I was too deep into that crap too.

Just understand that it's a waste of time to try and read imaginary signals through boring conversations. You either make a move, or you keep trying to guess attraction from the sidelines.

I mean, you ask, "Is this girl playing hard to get"...but damn, dude. This girl doesn't even know she's in the game. She isn't playing sh*t. You're not showing any REAL signs of attraction to her, so how is she playing?
Good post, this is what i was looking for. Going to try again next week like stated before but I'll be sure she knows.

@nismo-4 yeah you may be right lol. as for my other 3 plates, I could give 2 ****s about any of those girls, while this one I care about for some damn reason. haven't had a crush since I was 15 or so before this girl so I really want to do something about it. Hence my AFC behavior you mentioned

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line: is she cooperating? It sounds to me like she's not, but to really find out you should make a stronger move and then move on if her response is less than 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.