“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Am I being a dîck?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I'm mulling over asking a female client of mine how she's feeling. I have her cash in my wallet for a service only half delivered so far. It feels like a customer service deficiency to keep ignoring her. She said she was sick so I joked about calling the morgue and told her to drop me a line when she's ready to continue. That was yesterday morning.

Should I quit being a blue pill worrier and keep ignoring her? She's given me no IOIs and there's nothing unprofessional going down between us. But I do feel like a dîck ignoring a supposedly sick client who's already paid me. If she were a dude, I'd have stayed in contact.

She's pleasant and gracious, but I checked her FB and she has 4600 friends, about 1200 followers and gets 300+ likes on her pictures. Yikes!

I guess I should keep ignoring her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
That's a very helpful reply you gave there :)

Am I being a dîck or not?
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
mate id sex a girl in a warehouse, id never take advantage of a client, plus shes an attention *****, she thinks shes socially dominant( she will start negotiating after sex, like shes a high value young Megan fox).....she never clocks these men dont say hello to her in the street
 
Top