Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being a dîck?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mulling over asking a female client of mine how she's feeling. I have her cash in my wallet for a service only half delivered so far. It feels like a customer service deficiency to keep ignoring her. She said she was sick so I joked about calling the morgue and told her to drop me a line when she's ready to continue. That was yesterday morning.

Should I quit being a blue pill worrier and keep ignoring her? She's given me no IOIs and there's nothing unprofessional going down between us. But I do feel like a dîck ignoring a supposedly sick client who's already paid me. If she were a dude, I'd have stayed in contact.

She's pleasant and gracious, but I checked her FB and she has 4600 friends, about 1200 followers and gets 300+ likes on her pictures. Yikes!

I guess I should keep ignoring her.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very helpful reply you gave there :)

Am I being a dîck or not?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mate id sex a girl in a warehouse, id never take advantage of a client, plus shes an attention *****, she thinks shes socially dominant( she will start negotiating after sex, like shes a high value young Megan fox).....she never clocks these men dont say hello to her in the street