“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Am i an idiot?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I like a girl from my literature class, HB6. At some point in the semester she was sitting next to me but we never talked. I tried to force some smalltalk but that ended up awkward. Towards the middle of the semester she began sitting on the opposite side of the class with her girl-friends. I don't see her around campus much outside of this class (different majors) so I didn't have chance to really talk to her about anything. I'd sit next to her but I don't want to alienate my friend (yea lame excuse). Today i noticed a guy who's sits nearby start talking to her. Now I feel like a complete idiot. I kind of know this guy, he's a complete wanker (worked on a project closely with him), so it pisses me off that he got more courage to talk to her. I guess my question is how can I make myself feel better in this situation? I reckon I could begin some empty smalltalk with her randomly after class and invite her out for a coffee. I don't got one-itis on this one but I want to get into the game. Please slap me around and whatnot, i deserve it, the DJ wanna be that I am.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Okay...try this one on for size.

BE THE HERO! Rescue her from the "wanker". Ask if you can borrow notes from class, discuss the reading list...ANYTHING! Go talk to her before the punk-guy takes her out or worse yet...gets a KISS from YOUR girl!!!!!!!!!:p

Are you going to sit there and let it happen? You KNOW she'll be happier with you! Go get her!























Why are you still here? GO!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I think you mentioned in your last thread that you had problems approaching a chica and asking her out. Are you going to be like this your whole life? Enough already, and ask her if you can carry her books, or ask her if she would like some candy or something!
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I have previously approached chicks in my workplace. I work in a computer lab so student chicks sometimes come over to do their homework or whatnot. Lately i haven't seen cute girls in the lab. I've never asked anyone from my classes. For some reason i have irrational fears about it. I still think to much of what others think of me.
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Yo all you need to do is sit back next 2 her and come out with some random comment during the course of your class, then the small talk will commence.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top