Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I acting too emotional ?

reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having a hard time distinguishing emotional and reasonable response in this situation .
I have gone out on 2 dates with this girl and I would say her interest level in me was good . On the third date she was supposed to come to my home (but because I was doing some stuff the last night , I felt sleep until about 4 pm ) . Then called her about 5 pm , she was upset and wanted to play her drama , so I tolled her “ I am sorry for today but if you cant get over it I would say give me call whenever you think you can “ she said “ no its ok , do you want to go out tomorrow ? “ I said “ ya sure “ and then she is not sure about her plans for tomorrow so she is going to give me a call then about 12 pm. She gave me a text massage saying that she has to take care of her cousin tomorrow and that she cant come , so I text her back saying “well I don’t buy that , I wished I could see you tomorrow , give me a call when you want to “ . So she calls me again the next day which was today and tells me that she wasn’t lying and that lets go out tomorrow . and again she said she is not sure about her plan tomorrow and I said maybe we can go out some other time but she insisted on going out so I said fine . But then again she gave me massage about 11 pm saying that “ I have be home tomorrow about 2 pm and I will be out tonight till 5 am “ I want to text her back and say “ well I don’t think I can go out with you tomorrow or any time soon , take care , bye “
am I acting emotional ?
I would appreciate any comment on this matter .

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is this girl?

Yes, you did overreact when you basically said that she was lying to you. She may have been, but pointing it out like that makes you sound like a whiny kid.

I'd just drop contact if I were you. If she's really interested she'll get back to you.

And stop texting!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say it doesn't matter if you text or not. You already stood her up once, so I think she knows she's a low priority. If you text to say "you're a low priority", you'll just sound stupid.

Just drop contact, it sounds like no interest.

reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is 20

Well I am not exactly planning to get ride of her what I want is to get back where we left off ( I kinda like her ) .

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I mean it sounds like no interest on her part. Not anymore.)

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you played it perfectly at first. you cut her off from diving in to all the drama, and when you did she came around.

you made a BIG mistake though and reverted back to reacting emotionally by basically calling her a liar.

you should have just said "ok, no problem." and left it at that. you should have no given her the opportunity to see you for at least a week.

reason dictates that if she makes a date with you then breaks it, and if you think she's doing this as a sh*t test, that you not reward her for that.

anyway, with the situation you are in right now i'd give her one more chance, but three strikes and shes out. if she cancels again just stop talking to her and walk away.

you aren't dealing with a high quality woman here. and you are far from mastering reason - so all in all this is probably going to end like most relationships.

that said, you can always use her as a practice dummy.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way too available.

You are working your schedule around her. She should be arranging her schedule around YOU.

Her pretending to be busy all the time has put you in chase mode. Never chase a woman. Ever.

Don't call her for a few days, and be busy for awhile.

In short, blow her off like she has been blowing you off. Fight fire with fire, it will most likely work like a charm. In my experience, women often treat men like they would like to be treated. If she's playing hard-to-get, she probably wants YOU to play hard-to-get.

If you had other women in your life, this likely would not have happened.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude igonre her till she gets back to you. when she does have a definite plan to take her somewhere. none of this maybe **** or this tomorrow stuff. hell thats rude. make a date for 5 days away and not a weekend date. stick to it. if she cant make it erase her number.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reza said:
am I acting emotional ?
I would appreciate any comment on this matter .
Yes. You seem way too concerned with what this girl is doing and when she's doing it. You need to treat her and deal with her as if its just an aside for you; .... but one of many things that you're dealing with in your day.

To sell that you're not concerned one way or the other, it has to actually be true. Otherwise, she'll see right through you and use her newfound power.

reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me today and said that she was sorry . I don’t know what the hell is wrong with this girl , I mean if she is not interested why would she call , any way I was totally cool and she was actually expecting me to be mad . I tolled her “ I don’t think we have anything in common are u sure u want to continue this ? “ she became sad and it was easy to see that she doesn’t want to end it . Then suddenly out of no where I said something totally stupid . I said “ if you really want to continue this , be in this location which I tell you in 2 hours “ she was like oh I have plans and stuff and I said well its your choice ( sometimes I cant backdown when I say something) . But then she agreed and changed her plan , and she actually CAME . Well it went ok and we made out a little bit at the end .
Some times the things I say are so unpredictable , that it even surprises me .

Last edited: