Am i acting like Psycho?

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok..so the other day my gf went to the mall with her friend..her friend was meeting up with some guy..the guy brought a friend..so they all went to the movies..my gf texts me and says..''this kid is sitting next to me and hitting on me''..and then she told me that she adn this guy sat in the movies together while her other 2 frriends sat in the back..

She was also wearing perfum which she hasnt worn in months, and extra tight jeans and shirt..she was looking extra good..i said.

how come u wore extra tight jeans that makes ur botty look bigger and perfume only to the mall but never just with me?

and with an attitude she said 'bcuz i like to wear pants when i go out and i just remember to put on perfume''

then she proceed to say that i am acting like a psychoo when i was just looking out..

was i really acting like a psycho when i said that?

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Psycho isn't the word. Jealous is the word. Man, who is she going out with? you or him? That's what I thought, she's a woman, she's TRYING to make you jealous. Dont fall for it, and if she does cheat on you. Drop her ass like a pancake, have some self respect and show her your a DJ, a man of class and you wont take any bullsh!t, right?

Good man

Ben ;)

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not a psycho. She's seeing what else is out there. You have to play this right, but it's probably not going to turn out well. I say cut bait.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
You are being normal... her friend knows she is bored with you and is trying to turn her out... and "your" GF is also very curious about the guys her friend is hoing with...LOL What can you do? NOTHING! You need to go hang with some hot chicks and make sure she knows you are doing it...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
my gf texts me and says..''this kid is sitting next to me and hitting on me''..
She is the puppet master and you are the puppet. She knew this would get a rise out of you and she did this on purpose. Sounds to me like she doesn't value you or respect you a whole lot.

A better response was to text her back with "that's cool he must know you are a really good kisser, have fun".

For the long term I would be looking to date other girls because this one sounds like its about to be expired.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Dude, Psycho isn't the word. Jealous is the word. Man, who is she going out with? you or him? That's what I thought, she's a woman, she's TRYING to make you jealous. Dont fall for it, and if she does cheat on you. Drop her ass like a pancake, have some self respect and show her your a DJ, a man of class and you wont take any bullsh!t, right?

Good man

Ben ;)
Good response!

Dude, if you fall for her little game, you'll just look like a douche. Don't even let it phase you. Back off a little and start doing your own thing because 2 can play at that game. Show her and tell her that you can live without her. Make it known that it wouldn't bother you much if she took off with someone else. Act the opposite of jealous!

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it bothers you, then let her know. Just don't get emotional.

If she is still acting shady then dump her. No point in being in a relationship that gives you a headache.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've been preaching as of late, if she's going to cheat she's going to cheat.

If you watch her every move then slip up one time bam, she's done it and didn't miss a beat.

If you try and stop her from hanging out with other guys, she's going to do it anyway.

Don't believe that she's not going to cheat on because you practice this DJ thing. Anybody can get cheated on, on any day at any given moment.

Being a DJ doesn't exclude you from that category.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
If it bothers you, then let her know. Just don't get emotional.

If she is still acting shady then dump her. No point in being in a relationship that gives you a headache.
Yeah this advice I agree with. Let her know that you don't like it. But don't let it looks like it phases you. Don't act jealous. Just say something like "You know, going out on dates with other guys isn't cool."

If you don't want to then just blow her off. Technically she already did cheat by going out with another guy. Don't fall for her crap about her not knowing he was coming. She knew. Personally, I think you should end it. You'll have the upper hand.

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
Yeah this advice I agree with. Let her know that you don't like it. But don't let it looks like it phases you. Don't act jealous. Just say something like "You know, going out on dates with other guys isn't cool."

If you don't want to then just blow her off. Technically she already did cheat by going out with another guy. Don't fall for her crap about her not knowing he was coming. She knew. Personally, I think you should end it. You'll have the upper hand.

whats havin the upper hand?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
whats havin the upper hand?
Basically, it is having her play by your rules.