Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I about to stick my **** in crazy? (I'd prefer not to)

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at a club back in August. She got pissy when I played it cool and didn't answer her texts immediately. I told her I don't drop everything I'm doing to check my texts, live with it. She also told me she was looking for something serious right off the bat, and I told her I prefer to take it slow and see where things go. That's as far as it went and communication stopped.

Fast forward to last night, she hits me up out of the blue at 11pm. My first thought is booty call, Giggity Giggity goo. Apparently she was going through old numbers, deleting numbers she didn't need anymore and came across me. She'd apparently gone through some stuff since we last left off but was curious about me and wanted too see if I was interested in giving things a second chance. Once again, this is all out of the blue and leans the needle towards crazy. Also, sometime between then and now she tried to friend me on Facebook which I ignored. I took the bait last night and said, okay let's give it a shot and see what happens.
I woke up to a text saying "good morning luv". My crazy senses started tingling. Are they on point and sensing a lonely bat shyts, or am I over reacting?

I try to live by the sage advice: don't stick your dyck in crazy...but I am thinking of a hit and run here...which is the worst with crazy! Heylp!

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never dated a BPD, but from everything I've read from those who have.... run. Hide. Don't go a step further. Read up on all the BPD reports here... again, run. Duck. It's not too late, but don't freaking see this girl and tell her there's someone else, and just fade from her life.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you might be over reacting here.

give it a shot and if she annoys you, then you know what to do.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't know the BPD signs...what are they?

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't really seem BPD from this alone. I think you're overreacting. She doesn't seem crazy to me. Seems like she wanted something serious but thought you were a player, so she dropped you, and just decided to give you a second chance when she saw your number. She probably just wants some D.

IronDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vidrio said:
Doesn't really seem BPD from this alone. I think you're overreacting. She doesn't seem crazy to me. Seems like she wanted something serious but thought you were a player, so she dropped you, and just decided to give you a second chance when she saw your number. She probably just wants some D.
You got to admit that the morning text is a bit much. She doesn't talk for a while, then he's suddenly the first thing on her mind when she wakes up?

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IronDJ said:
You got to admit that the morning text is a bit much. She doesn't talk for a while, then he's suddenly the first thing on her mind when she wakes up?
It's a bit much, but from the OP there's no signs of BPD. Sending a good morning text isn't that big of a deal. She probably sent the same to five other guys.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's that horrible, man, give it a shot.